Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worship / Soul belief Theory

Azalin

Has anyone ever heard of this theory ?. What it states , is that when God created mankind, he made us in his image. In doing so, he gave us all a bit of his power, which is located in our soul. What it comes down to, is whatever we truly worship, can become a god, and be given supernatural powers.

Hence, if someone believed in Zues, the God of Olympus, then he is in fact still around, however, the more believers he receives, the stronger he becomes. As followers change faith or die, the God himself weakens.

This is another reason why Satan was said to leave heaven. If he could get enough humans to sway away from God, and go under his control, he could therefore be more powerful then his once creator. Satan hated us so much because God gave us this power, but when he found out how he can use it against God, he began tempting all of us.

Therefore, you could take a pencil, and if you truly, with all your heart and soul worship that pencil, it will therefore become a God in another plane. Although so weak and minute, it won't be able to accomplish much, but it will come true. This is why Moses and God were so mad, when they began worshipping the Golden Calf on Mount Sinai.

This theory goes hand in hand with the soul miracle theory. In which, if enough people beleive in something happening, together you can actually make it happen. What are your thoughts ?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hyperactive

• Sherapy

• Azalin

• GIDEON MAGE

Top Posters In This Topic

"self fulfilling prophecy"

if you try hard enough, something may go your way, and you may infer something going your way because of said biases.

Yes indeed gods are made up, a projection of properties from the observer to the recipient. There is absolutely no more to godliness than this construction. It is not powerful in another dimension or plane, but merely more powerful withn your thoughts because you make it so.

Superstion is a very powerful creation of thought.

Gods are just a flash in the pan and no more than a longer running fad than bell bottom pants. Some day humans will grow to understand, or perhaps die off as the ignoramuses they currently are (as a species).

azalin-these are know as thought forms-any good occult guide will explain the proper way to create them and relate to them. when you create a t.f., the universe responds,a,d a godform will fill the shell you initiate.

Has anyone ever heard of this theory ?. What it states , is that when God created mankind, he made us in his image. In doing so, he gave us all a bit of his power, which is located in our soul. What it comes down to, is whatever we truly worship, can become a god, and be given supernatural powers.

Hence, if someone believed in Zues, the God of Olympus, then he is in fact still around, however, the more believers he receives, the stronger he becomes. As followers change faith or die, the God himself weakens.

This is another reason why Satan was said to leave heaven. If he could get enough humans to sway away from God, and go under his control, he could therefore be more powerful then his once creator. Satan hated us so much because God gave us this power, but when he found out how he can use it against God, he began tempting all of us.

Therefore, you could take a pencil, and if you truly, with all your heart and soul worship that pencil, it will therefore become a God in another plane. Although so weak and minute, it won't be able to accomplish much, but it will come true. This is why Moses and God were so mad, when they began worshipping the Golden Calf on Mount Sinai.

This theory goes hand in hand with the soul miracle theory. In which, if enough people beleive in something happening, together you can actually make it happen. What are your thoughts ?

Collective conciouness is what you are referring to. there are no Gods doing anything , what you belive is what you create within your life as Hyper said this God craze is no different than the new Versace sunglasses that are big right now, some feel they NEED to have this form of beleive structure (the bible) I have been told on more than one occasion that this is comforting to them, I find no comfort in a make bleive doctrine complete with God's and devils, It probaly does have alot to do with the level of awareness of humanity i think its in kindergarten mentally but this is only my opinion Namaste Sheri

as Hyper said this God craze is no different than the new Versace sunglasses that are big right now

Yeah... This God fad, what's up with it? Every other fad goes out of style but this fad doesn't? Oh wait a minute....wouldn't that mean it's not a fad, but a reality man has known of in their heart and soul since their existence?

lol, you non believers crack me up sometimes. Hyper and Sheri do you two even know what a fad is? lol A fad is something that comes in style for a short time and then goes out of style.... Seeing as how just about every person and culture in the world, since man first became intelligent enough to start writting their histories down to the present day, has talked about higher beings in control of things and higher beings that have created all life....that would make belief in a God not a fad, but a concrete here to stay belief.

Even non religious people usually believe that there is something out there that created everything. So you see, belief in a God or Gods is not a fad. But you could say that all the different religions that have appeared and disappeared over the years are fads.

excellence,

look at any belief structure (the surface of it) and you will see that the superficial is indeed fleeting. the 2000 years of your "god" belief (and 2000 is about the average lifespan for any of these "god"/"religious" belief structures) is a flash in the pan compared to the 100000 year history of man.

Wearing "clothing" be it skins or fabrics has been around for the history of man as well. Both the wearing of cloth and the making up of mythologies have been a part of the survival process of humans. Just as the bare-skinned needed protection from the elements, the bare-brained needed protection from uncertianty, and thus MADE support tools to aid in survival. Both are made by man.

You crack me up. :rolleyes:

God created Man to create God. This kind of makes me think of Silver's shopping cart.

HERE

The God Head comes to the Pagan in an infinite number of forms. We create them as per to our needs through our Higher Self. Since the God Head and Higher Self are actually one in the same Man creates a God out of his pencil.

All HAIL, Darkwind's Black Warrior pencil! :nw:

Hi as a christian I believe what you are saying. Everything could become a god. But we are to know that God is the only God.

But the DEvil tempts us with money, sex, drugs, alcohol, whatever a person's weakness is. We are only human. But whatever masters you is what enslaves you. So be careful and try not to let anything master you but God.

azalin-these are know as thought forms-any good occult guide will explain the proper way to create them and relate to them. when you create a t.f., the universe responds,a,d a godform will fill the shell you initiate.

I know what they are, I was explaining it to other users in this forum so they could express their thoughts on the practice. I obviously do not believe in this practice, but I like seeing other users point of views.

Yeah... This God fad, what's up with it? Every other fad goes out of style but this fad doesn't? Oh wait a minute....wouldn't that mean it's not a fad, but a reality man has known of in their heart and soul since their existence?

lol, you non believers crack me up sometimes. Hyper and Sheri do you two even know what a fad is? lol A fad is something that comes in style for a short time and then goes out of style.... Seeing as how just about every person and culture in the world, since man first became intelligent enough to start writting their histories down to the present day, has talked about higher beings in control of things and higher beings that have created all life....that would make belief in a God not a fad, but a concrete here to stay belief.

Even non religious people usually believe that there is something out there that created everything. So you see, belief in a God or Gods is not a fad. But you could say that all the different religions that have appeared and disappeared over the years are fads.

Excellence man did not start writing his- story down he passed on his-story through oral communication. lots of people like to have there purpose and meaning defined for them they don't want to come up with there own ideas about there life experinces, People actually follow the bible for just the reason you are stating, His story isn't the whole story , just like politics is the art of decepetion, Its clear you find comfort in passed down knowledge but its not anything more than that, you aren't recognizing your beleifs in mine and Hypers so it appears wrong to you , cause to attack a very common religious inspired behavior. this isn't personal this is a forum for opinions all kinds of opinions, don't take this personal Namaste sheri