Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aleister Crowley Photo

NirmalaMaya

First off, this may be posted in the wrong section..mods feel free to move it.

Im looking for a picture of Aleister Crowley levitating and I cannot find it anywhere..can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NirmalaMaya

• Nitetalon

• HotDogBun

• leo_lunar_tick

First off, this may be posted in the wrong section..mods feel free to move it.

Im looking for a picture of Aleister Crowley levitating and I cannot find it anywhere..can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

There are a few literary works he is responsible for. He also had an assistant/apprentice. I'll see if I can find something!

this is the only pic i have of crowley ..... do what thou wilt :D

Assistant ?? .... do you madame blavatsky ??

user posted image

Thats a picture of crowley making the symbol or sign of 'Pan'. By far the best photos of crowley appear in "the life and times of aliester crowley" (think the name is right) His Autobiography and a few of the unauthorized biographies that were done about him. I read 'life and times' when i first got into him, and i recall it having many pictures, Including one of a woman who has her breasts bared and has his symbol branded in between them (this picture also appears in some of the pictures in the original release of Down's first CD, Nola, slightly modified)

Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole of the Law! I love it.

• 2 months later...

just remember ,.....he died a broke herion attick in a friggin hotel,.. not at all what he thought he wilt just a human like everyone of us except i dont think he has any happy after life.....flush ghehenna he goes

proceed that pup with caution

just remember ,.....he died a broke herion attick in a friggin hotel,.. not at all what he thought he wilt just a human like everyone of us except i dont think he has any happy after life.....flush ghehenna he goes

eh? :mellow:

You lost me at 'wilt'.

Al Crowley! The L. Ron Hubbard of his time!