Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My sister has gone missing

AliceCoopersGirl

ACG- So happy shes safe and sound.!!!! :tu:

sorry for not seeing this thread earlier , not been round much, im so glad shes back safe and well, i got a wee sis as well and i can only imagin how worried you were.

keep her away from those chatrooms , msn messenger from now on eh...

its a disgrace that weans cannae go on their PC without a worry that someone will do harm to them. thats the ****ty workd we're in.

xx

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for not seeing this thread earlier , not been round much, im so glad shes back safe and well, i got a wee sis as well and i can only imagin how worried you were.

keep her away from those chatrooms , msn messenger from now on eh...

its a disgrace that weans cannae go on their PC without a worry that someone will do harm to them. thats the ****ty workd we're in.

xx

No probs hun...glad to see you back here. :wub:

I think my Mum is sorting out the computer so that my sisters cannot go in chat rooms(I have 16 and 15 yr old sisters,there are 8 of us kids all together)...just hope that she has learned something from this as I hope others have as well.

Thanks to everyone who sent me their thoughts and posted them here for me...really glad to have you guys. :wub:

Cheers ACG, glad everything worked out positive. I know how that feels as my grandfather went missing during the hurricane. The feeling is somewhat unexplainable..... and hope that you will never go through that again.

• 14 years later...

I know this is post is 15ish years old, but I hope she has been found

1 hour ago, Chronus said:

I know this is post is 15ish years old, but I hope she has been found

He said she was found fine a day later on page 2. In the future you should probably read the full thread before bringing a 15 year old thread back to life to make sure it wasn't already resolved.

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, justin3651 said:

He said she was found fine a day later on page 2. In the future you should probably read the full thread before bringing a 15 year old thread back to life to make sure it wasn't already resolved.

yea I realized I posted first

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Wow. Good job. A 15 year necropost.

Wow, this is the second time I'm off ignore, isn't it?

• The topic was locked