Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Old" Sighting

Kanza

What I am about to relate occurred the fall of 1964(sorry I'm Old). Myself, a female friend, and a male friend(a young AirForce intelligence officer) were standing and talking in the driveway of my female friends house. There was a full moon and clear skies so visibility was quite good. I was gazing up at the sky trying to locate the Big Dipper, which I did, then turned my attention south as a bright object caught my attention. I asked the other two individuals if they could see what I did? The three of of us watched as the object traveled from south to north in a rapid zigzag pattern accomplishing sharp rapid changes in it's flight path. I queried the young officer as to whether he knew of any plane, rocket, etc. that could maneuver that way and he assured me he was as dumbfounded as I was. Then the object approached the edge of the moon, it was still quite visible as it light intensity was much brighter. As it crossed the face of the moon it cast a shadow on the surface of the moon. That blew me away as I knew from the height of the object compared to our point of observation it had to be truly enormous to cast such a shadow. I have not spoken of this incident to very many people for the obvious reasons. But I would welcome any comments from the forum members.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uranium101

• Kanza

• Kaj

• Aslan

Top Posters In This Topic

then it can only come down to one thing. the greeks have established contact with the aliens, thus setting up a plan in order to assassinate brittain's prime minister via bigfoot, but something went horribly wrong resulting in the assassination of israel's top general, hence forth destroying the navy with a hydrogen bomb, resulting in the sasquatch revolution, wiping out brazil and kuwait at the same time causing the vampire lepricans to commit mass suicide resulting in irelands downful thus releasing the mutant tissue held within in it's top secret research facility and unleashing the wrath of the russian goverment which sent lights into space to warn america of world war 3. hope i could help. grin2.gif

Cast a shadow on the moon?

Sounds big indeed if u saw that...

Thx for sharing it.

But I have no idea what it was other than it was an Unidentified flying object.

I don´t think kidding around with peoples sightings are good manners.(u101)

Couse then maybe they stop telling us.

And we don´t want that, do we?

kaj, nobody is makin fun of n e ones sightings, cuz we all have sightings here, were just having fun, one paranormalist to the next

kaj, i LOVE THAT GORILLA. i just had to say that. well, the object was obviously bigger than any craft currently in operation on this planet(unless... :ph34rL: ) and i really don't know what it could be. the largest "known alien craft" is the triangle, supposedly flown by grey type c. my paranormal magazine (way out of date) even told where they live, but the location is so unbelievably stupid i'm not even going to post it.

Hey, jus searchin the forum for anythin similar to what I saw, ya didnt mention what colour etc, but you say "sharp rapid" movements, basically thats precisely what I saw, search for the word "sphere" and go to the article started by me - d!v!ne, see what you think =o)

D!v!ne wink2.gif

wow if you could see a small light zig zaging across the sky it msut be big. just think space shuttles and saturn 5 rockets i belive you cant see them

how about satellites? i've seen several. except they didn't zigzag. they went strait. thankfully.

please remember the year of the sighting....there were not that many sattelites in orbit, and yes I was fortunate enough to watch one of them in my astronomy class, and they certainly had a stable orbit......not zigzags in their flight trajectery.