Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary Clinton Urges Katrina Aid for

__Kratos__

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Ed

• __Kratos__

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• XNavyGunner

It is a shame people don't bother empathising.

It is a shame. Too bad you don't realize we're not the ones who cannot empathize.

I agree with what they're saying, and I put it in the context of:

If you're the driver of a vehicle and have to choose between your passenger getting a pole in his head or you, you're supposed to save yourself first and let the other guy get smacked so you don't die in control of the vehicle and run the car off the road and kill the kids in the back seat too...

doesn't mean you don't care about the passenger you just killed... The goal is to help as many people as you can. But you've got to be able to take care of your own before you can help others or everyone gets to fall in the pit together and nobody gets out. Basic survival. You're in a plane, the oxygen masks drop in front of you and a 4 year old child. You're Supposed to put the mask on yourself first.

Humans are Humans. It is a shame people don't bother empathising.

The world is harsh. I am going to look after my family & friends first, neighborhoods second, citzens third, sorry illegals rank somwhere around tenth. Life is hard enough.

Real nice...

Considering you don't even live here. why dn't you take them in and have your taxes raised. I don't work to support others. I work to take care of me and my family.

Considering you don't even live here. why dn't you take them in and have your taxes raised. I don't work to support others. I work to take care of me and my family.

Amen XNavyGunner.... exactly... so easy for people who don't live here and don't have to deal with the issue, to jump down our throats :rolleyes:

What I find particularly funny is that people actually get angry at Illegal Immigrants! So very stupid.

If you were from a poor country, maybe there was war or militias or religious problems, maybe none at all, but you heard that in the USA you would stand a better chance of getting a decent life, you may well go, you have nothing to lose.

Put yourself in the place of illegal immigrants, they are not bad people. Many of us would do exactly the same given the opportunity, why ever not? Why should you care about what people thought of you? About if people wanted you there or not? There would be a chance of a better life.

So fair enough, look after your own or whatever. But it is absolute absurdity to actually get angry at the illegal immigrants themselves. Get angry at border control, not the people.

I am not saying any of you were doing this, I am just saying what I think.

You take the words from my mind Mr. Ed. I want to see what a lot of these people will d in the same situation than these illegal inmigrants.

Mr. Ed using your logic then... instead of getting mad at the child rapist... I should get mad at the police for not stopping him right away. What the hell kind of sense is that? They are CRIMINALS. Criminals are people who willing break the laws of society. Perhaps you don't get that? They are the ones doing all the damage, not border patrol. Yes, I can get mad at Bush and such for not doing more but the bottom line is... illegal filth are the criminals in which the action starts. Not the border patrol or the elected officals. :tu:

What I find particularly funny is that people actually get angry at Illegal Immigrants! So very stupid.

If you were from a poor country, maybe there was war or militias or religious problems, maybe none at all, but you heard that in the USA you would stand a better chance of getting a decent life, you may well go, you have nothing to lose.

Put yourself in the place of illegal immigrants, they are not bad people. Many of us would do exactly the same given the opportunity, why ever not? Why should you care about what people thought of you? About if people wanted you there or not? There would be a chance of a better life.

So fair enough, look after your own or whatever. But it is absolute absurdity to actually get angry at the illegal immigrants themselves. Get angry at border control, not the people.

I am not saying any of you were doing this, I am just saying what I think.

Nice logic, blame the victim not the criminal. Good one. I do however also blame those who hire them. The government needs to heavily penalize the ones who hire them.

You guys against this are somewhat doing exactly what you've yelled at me for. Which is amusing in a way. You're lumping every imigrent together as criminals.. even those who come here to try and build a better life and hopefully work towards becomming legalized citizens.

(kinda like how some of you accused me of lumping all people together as animal killers who deserve to be smacked back)

And where is your compassion? What you were trying to show for those poor humans killed by some animal or another? Here you're saying that you're only looking out for your own... yet there you were weeping over killed people.

*shakes her head* Humanitarians you lot ain't.

I have nothing against LEGAL immigrants. As long as they follow the law no prob. And you're right a humanitarian I'm not. I'm a realist.

No, you just have a very short-sight nationalistic point of view. Why not attack the reasons that causes this people to go to the USA? Why not track all the "coyotes", and maybe make, no easier, but more factible, the nationalization of people in the USA. In fact, its the same vie circle that drugs. You attack the junkies and the drug, but no the supliers, or the reasons to consume.

You guys against this are somewhat doing exactly what you've yelled at me for. Which is amusing in a way. You're lumping every imigrent together as criminals.. even those who come here to try and build a better life and hopefully work towards becomming legalized citizens.

(kinda like how some of you accused me of lumping all people together as animal killers who deserve to be smacked back)

And where is your compassion? What you were trying to show for those poor humans killed by some animal or another? Here you're saying that you're only looking out for your own... yet there you were weeping over killed people.

*shakes her head* Humanitarians you lot ain't.

All illegal immigrants are criminals. Hence the reason they are called ILLEGAL immigrants. :tu:

Compassion... they can come here legally. :yes: When it brings all of us down for a few filthy criminals... that's just not right.

No, you just have a very short-sight nationalistic point of view. Why not attack the reasons that causes this people to go to the USA? Why not track all the "coyotes", and maybe make, no easier, but more factible, the nationalization of people in the USA. In fact, its the same vie circle that drugs. You attack the junkies and the drug, but no the supliers, or the reasons to consume.

Nationalistic? Maybe. But conditions in other cuntries are not our responibility. And if protecting my country's sovereignty and borders is nationalistic then I am with no qualms.

Mr. Ed using your logic then... instead of getting mad at the child rapist... I should get mad at the police for not stopping him right away. What the hell kind of sense is that? They are CRIMINALS. Criminals are people who willing break the laws of society. Perhaps you don't get that? They are the ones doing all the damage, not border patrol. Yes, I can get mad at Bush and such for not doing more but the bottom line is... illegal filth are the criminals in which the action starts. Not the border patrol or the elected officals. :tu:

:lol: :lol: Man kratos, your logic really cracks me up. You cannot compare an illegal immigrants actions to a child rapist. To do so is completely ridiculous.

Illegal immigrants in the context of this discussion, do not go out and rape little children. They go to a country, illegally, for the wish of a better life. Their intentions are completely positive and they are not out to get anyone.

A child rapist on the other hand is a sadistic human being who goes out of their way to ruin a childs life for their own pleasure.

Nice logic kratos.

I don't think you understood my post, judging from the several lines after the rapist thing, you have spouted off.

Edited by Mr Ed

:lol: :lol: Man kratos, your logic really cracks me up. You cannot compare an illegal immigrants actions to a child rapist. To do so is completely ridiculous.

Illegal immigrants in the context of this discussion, do not go out and rape little children. They go to a country, illegally, for the wish of a better life. Their intentions are completely positive and they are not out to get anyone.

A child rapist on the other hand is a sadistic human being who goes out of their way to ruin a childs life for their own pleasure.

Nice logic kratos.

I don't think you understood my post, judging from the several lines after the rapist thing, you have spouted off.

I was actually comparing both situations where you are blaming the victims instead of the criminals themselves.

You blame border patrol and such but... once you get down to it we wouldn't need them if there wasn't illegal immigrants. Do you see that illegal = criminals?

You didn't understand my post. :tu:

You blame border patrol and such but... once you get down to it we wouldn't need them if there wasn't illegal immigrants. Do you see that illegal = criminals?

No, silly! I wasn't blaming border control! I said people who blame illegal immigrants should blame border control. Read more carefully if you are going to respond to a post I make please. Otherwise it just wastes time when minor details like this have to be cleared up.

You didn't understand my post.

I only read the first two lines of your post, it set the general tone. No need to read any more regurgitated media. :tu:

No, silly! I wasn't blaming border control! I said people who blame illegal immigrants should blame border control. Read more carefully if you are going to respond to a post I make please. Otherwise it just wastes time when minor details like this have to be cleared up.

So... your telling me... I should solely blame the hard working men and women of border patrol because some illegal filth are breaking the law? It starts all on the illegal filth... not at border patrol. Without the criminal, there is no crime to look at.

I am telling you that there is no point getting angry at illegal immigrants as if you were in their position you would probably do the same thing, I know I would probably do so. A chance of a better life!

Therefore, if you want to get angry at anyone, get angry at the people who let them in.

I am telling you that there is no point getting angry at illegal immigrants as if you were in their position you would probably do the same thing, I know I would probably do so. A chance of a better life!

Therefore, if you want to get angry at anyone, get angry at the people who let them in.

So can I get angry then at the serial killer that kills for pleasure... because all he wants is pleasure? Surely, you would do the same thing in your position? Right? :blink:

Again... you are blaming the victims instead of the criminals.

border patrol = victims (as all Americans and Legal Immigrants are)

Illegal Immigrants = Criminals

Sure, we could do more for our borders... a lot more but it all starts with the illegal immigrant commiting the crimes.

:huh: Mekorig, aren't you contradicting yourself? Your the one that's always telling us to keep our noses out of other nations business. Now you think we should go and fix the problems in other courties so illegals don't want to come here?

So can I get angry then at the serial killer that kills for pleasure... because all he wants is pleasure? Surely, you would do the same thing in your position? Right?

Again... you are blaming the victims instead of the criminals.

Kratos! That logic does not work in context with this discussion!

Illegal immigrants to not have victims. You can say the victim is the everyday joe who doesn't get a job, but IMO that isn't a victim.

It is not a crime in my opinion.

You would do exactly the same if you had to support your wife, several children and your parents. Example that is. You hear that in the USA you would get a better life, you would go!

There is absolutely no point in getting angry at these people.

Kratos! That logic does not work in context with this discussion!

Illegal immigrants to not have victims. You can say the victim is the everyday joe who doesn't get a job, but IMO that isn't a victim.

It is not a crime in my opinion.

You would do exactly the same if you had to support your wife, several children and your parents. Example that is. You hear that in the USA you would get a better life, you would go!

There is absolutely no point in getting angry at these people.

Are you even looking at it? :blink: Or just want to disagree with me?

Are you blind? Illegal immigrants have lots of victims. Every American citizen. They suck down billions each year in tax money, some commit more crimes once here and also with the lack of them coming here legally can bring all sorts of medical diseases over the border.

There is a bigger picture.

Yeah, I would try and do the same but I'd still be a criminal that leech off the hard working American because I want a better life. :yes: There are laws for a reason, do you see that?

I can and will be angry and these criminals. They are stealing from me as well. Would it be any different if a guy came in to my house, stole my CD's to sell because well... he wanted a better life?

I can and will be angry and these criminals.

Ahaha you are wasting your time! It is completely and utterly pointless being angry at these people when you would do exactly the same yourself!

Ahaha you are wasting your time! It is completely and utterly pointless being angry at these people when you would do exactly the same yourself!

:blink: They are still criminals.

Maybe I should go down to the border with a welcome sign so I can invite more illegal filth in to steal from hard working people? :rolleyes: