Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary Clinton Urges Katrina Aid for

__Kratos__

Ahaha you are wasting your time! It is completely and utterly pointless being angry at these people when you would do exactly the same yourself!

:wacko: huh? I don't understand that.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Ed

• __Kratos__

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• XNavyGunner

:huh: Mekorig, aren't you contradicting yourself? Your the one that's always telling us to keep our noses out of other nations business. Now you think we should go and fix the problems in other courties so illegals don't want to come here?

World Bank, IMF, all heavy "influenced" by the USA and other western potencies. Cut the bedts of many third world countires (most given when the goverment was a friendly dictatoriship). If they dont use the money to raise the quality of life of their people, make it harder to comerce whit the USA and other potencies, not encoraging them. Instead of "sugesting" abusive trade treaties, think in another way of getting money, not using the Fruit Inc. schem. That were some sugestions that doesnt involve puting your noses in the inner political works of other countries.

I would not do the same thing if I were in their place, because I have respect for the law. There are millions and millions of immigrants that are here legally. Most of them pay taxes and contribute to society.

When someone enters this country without permission, it is a crime. It is so pathetic that so many people want to look the other way when it comes to immigration. I think that the borders should be more secure, and the people that are caught trying to enter should be jailed!! The current policy is to just send them back (so they can try again).

Why should people have to pay more in taxes to support people that have no right to be here???

I agree with borders and everything, don't get me wrong, but when I look at the situation we live in, it seems pretty weird. Different people own different territories and don't let others trespass on them. Really, no one has a right to one piece of land. You aren't allowed to claim land on the moon or on other planets, I know we have history here on Earth, but it seems odd that a planet that we all share, we stop our own species fro going where they want.

I suppose it happens in nature too, and we are animals after all.

Fair enough.

Edited by Mr Ed