Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spiritual Healing

Rufio85

I would like to know what you guys think of the following questions...

1) Do you beleive in spiritual healing? (placebos or not?)

2) Where does healing come from?

3) What must you do to attain spiritual healing?

4) Who can be healed?

5) How can you explain spiritual healing by other means?

6) What is the extent to which you can be healed? (emotional, physical such as bones mending, cancer etc.)

6) anything else you might want to add about what you know about healing...

I used to be a christian and I used to beleive that all healing came from God. yes, satan does have the power to heal, but it opens yourself up for more damage in the long run.

Now, I am looking into different ways such as Reiki, where spiritual healing comes from the energy of the universe. Such as crystals and symbols (you can be attuned to) can be used to accelerate healing procedures or heal with no other scientific help.

I am still looking into different possibilities though, because (for me) I know it does exist somewhere (through experience)

Edited by Rufio85

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rufio85

• hklmvm01

• Byuu94

• ShaunZero

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if Science can't proove it, most people will just say it doesn't exist. Sad. Science isn't the end all be all.

I beleive it can come from many different things, and yes people can be healed this way. I heard one story about a person who was about to die, but everyone crowded around his bed and prayed and the boy was cured and doctors couldn't figure out how.

Edited by ZeroShadow

It could just be the power of the mind believing something. There was one guy who completely regenerated his right hip, because he believed that a spring would heal him.

Although, I believe that only conciousness exsists, so therefore it would be possible to change "reality" simply by thinking it. But, that sounds simpler than it is.

I think spiritual healing is possible. The spiritual force comes from your soul which is in contact with the spiritual world. It just takes faith to do it. Faith without doubt. I'm a catholic but idon't believe in the church as an institute. I do believe in God. Not in a god of fear and punishment but in a God of Love. In the end all power comes from Him or Her or It or the Light or the Creator or whatever you may call him.

I believe you can help from the other side at any moment. Just ask and don't doubt it.

i believe in spiritual healing in terms of light, by way of perceiving light in all things & reality as nothing more than refracted rays of light given form by belief - like rays from a prism.. the only element that prevents healing is doubt..

it is known that mystics of old once wielded such ability, the most noted being Moses & Jesus, Merlin & others...Jesus even said it - of all the works that i do, even greater works can you do also.. in this day & age, such wisdom is not readily taught in babylon - but i do say that if you find interest, then seek it out...i'm noticing that all these wisdoms are all around us, but many are raised not to care..

no one can stop you from trying..

& who knows, you might re-discover what is most ancient.. ^_^

i believe in spiritual healing in terms of light, by way of perceiving light in all things & reality as nothing more than refracted rays of light given form by belief - like rays from a prism.. the only element that prevents healing is doubt..

it is known that mystics of old once wielded such ability, the most noted being Moses & Jesus, Merlin & others...Jesus even said it - of all the works that i do, even greater works can you do also.. in this day & age, such wisdom is not readily taught in babylon - but i do say that if you find interest, then seek it out...i'm noticing that all these wisdoms are all around us, but many are raised not to care..

no one can stop you from trying..

& who knows, you might re-discover what is most ancient.. ^_^

Cool, I could get rich being another corrupt healer on t.v. Write books etc. Maybe not. Watch this space :P

Seriously, maybe the energy isn't as strong as it once was for one reason or another. Maybe people were easily tricked with illusions back then. Who knows.

Edited by Rufio85

Cool, I could get rich being another corrupt healer on t.v. Write books etc. Maybe not. Watch this space :P

Seriously, maybe the energy isn't as strong as it once was for one reason or another. Maybe people were easily tricked with illusions back then. Who knows.

In my neighbourhoud lives a woman who is a Reiki Healer. She has a lot of customers, drives a big car and lives in a nice house. So, why not?

I think that real spiritual healing comes for 95% out of your own. The other 5% is someone who triggers your powers. Mind over matter.

Could this go along the same lines as believing and praying? Because science has shown that these can affect overall health for the better.

Could this go along the same lines as believing and praying? Because science has shown that these can affect overall health for the better.

Could well be. It seems a common theme that you have to have faith in what you pray for. Could trigger a physical process somehow that we are unaware of.

Also, they say it has alot to do with the way you think. If you concentrate on negative things all the time, that can bring you down physically. Lower immune system or something. Same goes when thinking positive, it's said you have a better immune system. Don't quote this as gospel, I gotta look into it more.