Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

666: What's in a number?

UM-Bot

You do know that I am joking right?

And how many times must I say that I am not taking any medicaments, why do you people think that?

BTW, it might had been morning in your country when I posted it (probably 09:21 or 09:22), but in mine it was 04:21 AM...

Since I searched that site that had lots of descritpions of phobias and I didn't find spoon phobia, and since it is so ridiculous and so many comic sketches have been done about that in various programs, I thought that it might just be a joke....

=P

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yelekiah

• zandore

• Incubus420

• GreyWeather

You do know that I am joking right?

I thought by now people would be able to pick up on when I am joking. Because I was. Also there should be a spoon phobia. There is one for mayonnaise, why

not spoons? <----- Right here, I am not joking.

Ok number of a man. Hasn't flipped through the bible in several years.

Im not very religious,but I am nervous about that number.I dont know why,but I have a history of superstition.In my opinion ,its a bad thing(superstition)as it can be linked with obsessive compulsive disorder,which is not fun.

• 3 months later...

Firstly, at the time the bible was supposedly written there was no 666 cos we hadn't adopted Arabic Numerals as yet..Ergo it would have been written DCLXVI and this was a coded message t the chirstians living in rome that Domitius (Nero's original name) Ceasar Legatos Xti Violenter Interficit...roughly translated Nero is gonna kick our asses.. Most of revelations makes perfect sense if you have some understanding of the arcane lore of the Roman Empire and thats what it is prophercying.. the end of the Roman empire..

The *beast * is Rome.. but hey ,never let a few facts get in the way of a good rant.. ;)

• 6 months later...

I think you all misst it, it was not said, beware of the day 666 or 616 day, it was said that it was the name of the beast, in other words somehow this persons name, somehow represents in the number 666.

This could be the person has a 3 words name, of 6 letters long each name, or

Adding up the allocation of letters in the alphabet it equals 666,

Or by adding the name up, in the greek method of numbering names (as it was custumary at the time), or some thing else.

Bottom line it's do do with the name.

Not dates, or other nonsence.

One thing be aware, it is said in the holy bible that at the beggining of the end of times (yes the end has a beguining, it does not all happen in one day), God would shake the earth like never before, and that the sea would cover land (a island) and that this people would continue to worship satan (Ball), and that God would shake the earth again as a warning, but they would continue worshiping ball.

Now am I mistaken to say, the tsunamy struck as people were in the beach doing some yearly worship? (to some God statute).

There was a second earth queake, days after.

the year before, there was another earthqueake, in pakistan.

Do you remember in what day?

Yes in the 26th of December,

1 day after the celebration of crhistmas.

Only countries were the majoraty of people is not Crhistian.

The way I see it, it was because they did not celebrate the birth of the Crhist Jesus.

By the way, I could not be bothered to correct the mistakes on this typing, so that you will have something to get back at me, because you know, it makes sence.