Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

triangle ufo

angel_psychic

How unusual are the triangle/delta ufo? That is what I saw several years ago, and it is has been hard for me to find others who have seen them.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• angel_psychic

• Blood Angel

• forst

• Benjo Koolzooie

Me and my brother have both seen the triangle ufo on so many occasions we have lost count, it flys around dover area in kent UK, its also been spotted around RAF rudloe manor, which is where the rendelsham forrest incident occured. what me and my brother see its a trangle shaped craft, with pinks lights in its corners on the bottom and sometimes blue and yellow stripe lights on the bottom. we have seen it at night and in the daytime.

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

p.s. i think theres already a thread about this one i'm not sure.

I have not seen the thread, but I live in the USA, and it is hard to find people that have seen them here. Also, I have not been able to find anyone with an experiance similar to mine.

triangle ufo's. like the belgium ufo. there is a thread on this forum about that one.

The problem with a triangle-shaped UFO is that there aren't many natural phenomena that could be mistaken for a triangle. Sure, maybe a flock of birds, or clouds, but there are so many things that can be mistaken for a circular object (or even a rod-shaped object). Plus, the general public has a preconcieved notion of what a UFO should look like -- your classic sci-fi saucer -- that 1) triangle sightings may never get reported, and 2) people may just shake it off, thinking a UFO has to be circular.

That's just my take on it, I have no idea how often triangular UFOs are spotted.

The thing is forst that alot of people have seen it, including myself and my brother, its seen around DOVER and AYLESBURY in kent, it has also been seen in wiltshire particulary round RAF RUDLOE MANOR, people don't report them because just like you say they are far from the *norm* rumors are flying that its a secret british black project.

Are there any websites about this triangle UFO that you and others have seen around Kent and other locations? I'd be interested in more information.

i have never seen a triangle ufo, but i think i saw a somewhat cigar shaped and some wierd happening with "stars" at night.

i'll hunt around for you forst, scour the web like i usually do, but i do know that such articles were printed in the dover express (local newpaper) frequently, but for those you would have to ring their office and get back issues.

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

Dude...blood angel, you live in Kent?

<--used to live there and hopes to go back someday

Which part of Kent, cause I seem to remember hearing a certain area was a hotspot for UFO sightings but was ticked off cause I didnt live there

I used to live in Whitfield a little village just out of dover, which has now been totally consumed by dover and now is a dover district rather than a village, the hotspot your referring to is elvington, a village just up about 5 miles from whitfield, also right next to aylesbury and near sandwich.

I used to live in Whitfield a little village just out of dover, which has now been totally consumed by dover and now is a dover district rather than a village, the hotspot your referring to is elvington, a village just up about 5 miles from whitfield, also right next to aylesbury and near sandwich.

Thats the one...

I used to live in Reculverl...which was great happy.gif

My friend and his family saw one too. In the early 90s.

They had recently got a new telescope and my friend, his mum and his dad, and older brother were on the garden, testing it. It was dark, and still getting darker.

Anyway, they saw, even without the aid of the telescope a triangle shaped craft with lights on. It was not moving, it was just still.

My friends oldest bro and dad went up to the attic for a closer look, and my friend being very young then, went iniside with his mum, as she was scared.

By the time they got to the attic window it had gone.

It was reported about in local papers afterwards. But I don't think much else was said after that.

Oh and that link dont seem to work! disgust.gif

I get it. There was two "http"s at the begining, and should only be one.

Thanks for the link.

I get it. There was two "http"s at the begining, and should only be one 

sorry, I am still getting used to all the features, lol.