Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

666 my guess

Hitch

Satan who still currently sits on the board of the Eternals, of the Planet Hoova Said to the chairman of the board (Yahweh) and the rest of the panel that he could never see any good coming out of their newly created "Mankind", and that he would give this newly created humanity six hundred and sixty six generations to prove to them that we can become wise and peaceful

Then based on the story I must conclude that I am down with Satan. Seems like a friendly chap, no?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yelekiah

• I AAAM

• 777MileStare

• StalingradK

Then based on the story I must conclude that I am down with Satan. Seems like a friendly chap, no?

A very much misunderstood chap, more the point. He is the tester of humanity, the one who puts temptation in our path to see the outcome. Seen any good rainbows lately? :D

Edited by Mrs. Doubtfire

I have actually. You think people read too much into 666?

It is SOOOOO FUnnnnY! How people are frightened of "THE UN-KNOWN" I tell you the facts! Do your maths and work out the story it is a great challenge to the mind...

Right. There's nothing foreboding about the number. One should just study Gematria, that's where it all stems from. People fear a mistake in other words.

Right. There's nothing foreboding about the number. One should just study Gematria, that's where it all stems from. People fear a mistake in other words.

No, no! They fear the devil who is supposed to be Satan and they fear the devils number 666. X 20=?

Edited by Mrs. Doubtfire

Okay, doll, 666 is a human number. And 666x39 in Hebrew numerology would be the number 4, which isn't foreboding either...

Who said we are talking Hebrew? The original texts were in Hebrew the creators speak all languages and are able to translate in any numerology. 666x39=25.974 years since their creation of present life on Earth, plus say 60=26034

666 is related to Gematria which is Hebrew numerology so it is apt to creep into the conversation. I think that's interesting with the number of years. But may I ask where you got 39 from?

Who said we are talking Hebrew? The original texts were in Hebrew the creators speak all languages and are able to translate in any numerology. 666x39=25.974 years since their creation of present life on Earth, plus say 60=26034

Found you again Claude! You can run but you cant hide!

Found you again Claude! You can run but you cant hide!

Hello My Irish friend I am not hiding. Don't you enjoy having a laugh as we go along our merry way? It makes life all that much more fun and there is no harm intended. I respect you for your beliefs and I also would like to be respected for mine. Is this not what we work on these forums for to share our views and have a laugh? :D

I wonder thet IF the number 666 is the antichrists number...would he be so obvious to use this number? It would be kind of hard to rally people behind your cause if everyone knew you were the son of satan or whatever...methinks he would be more clever. No, the number 666 just signifies emperor Nero back in them days.. :yes:

It's the alphabet, 26x26=676. -10....

Or ADD 10....

Peace or Annihilation.

maybe 666 is just a number that had some personal significance to John- he who had the vision

Why must you all make this so complicated... 333 is a holy number. 666 is a demonic number. In another words, in The Christian religion, 333 is good

666 is the opposite of good, so it is 666... No mark of the beast, or anything else, it's that simple... Some of your theories are like how some people connect Bush to Satan by the ammount of characters in his name... BTW I don't believe in number crap, I just know what they stand for :tu:

Why must you all make this so complicated... 333 is a holy number. 666 is a demonic number. In another words, in The Christian religion, 333 is good

666 is the opposite of good, so it is 666... No mark of the beast, or anything else, it's that simple... Some of your theories are like how some people connect Bush to Satan by the ammount of characters in his name... BTW I don't believe in number crap, I just know what they stand for :tu:

How is it opposite just because it's multiplied?

How is it evil if it is?

Why/How?

In The Christian understanding of religion, opposites aren't always used to describe/interpret good from evil...

It's not multiplied, ask the person that made that crap up, All I know is that's how it is, I don't believe in stuff like that... numbers are numbers

Interesting hidden 666 on dollar bill

user posted image

"Announcing the Birth of a New Secular Order"

Well, here we have a PYRAMID WITH A CAPSTONE, AND THE capstone IS NOT ATTACHED TO THE PYRAMID itself, but floats above it, denoting an UNFINISHED WORK, to be finished when the NEW WORLD ORDER and LUCIFER TAKES THE THRONE OF CHRIST FOR HIMSELF. Notice that the capstone itself, also known as the CHIEF CORNERSTONE, is also a pyramid with A SINGULAR EYE, AND RAYS OF LIGHT SHOOTING OUT. Notice at the base OR foundation of this pyramid contains the Roman Numerals MDCCLXXV. Most people just read this as 1776, which it is. 1776 is the year the ILLUMINATI was established AS WELL AS the the birth of Independence of America. But hidden within 1776 is the number 600-60-6, not only the EXACT NUMBER GIVEN TO US BY JOHN in Revelation, but also in the EXACT SEQUENCE HE GIVES TO US!! Here is how it works, and hidden within this symbol is the word MASON, and the SIX POINTED OCCULTIC STAR!! Talk about DECEPTION!!

You see, the symbol stands for the KINGDOM OF GOD UPON THE EARTH, but it is NOT the God of the Bible, but rather the GOD OF THE OCCULT - LUCIFER, or SATAN, THE GOD OF THIS WORLD. First lets take a look at the Roman numerals and their actual values:

M = 1000 (USED MUCH LATER)

D = 500

C = 100

L = 50

X = 10

V = 5

I = 1

Now this adds up to 666, does it not? The letter "M" was not used until much later, but it is important to unlocking the mystery as to why 600-60-6 is the actual and real number of the occult BEAST known as "MYSTERY", WHICH IS RUN BY THE SECRET SOCIETIES.

What we are going to do is to break down the MDCCLXXVI into three group:

MDC CLX XVI

user posted image

Using the occult principal of applying a value to each corner of a pyramid, we find something so well hidden most people would never spot it, confirming exactly what Jesus Christ said about DECEPTION. The FIRST NUMERAL GOES ON TOP, THE SECOND ON THE LEFT BOTTOM, THE THIRD ON THE RIGHT BOTTOM. We take each group of three, with its own pyramid structure, and something very startling appears before our very eyes, for we have the number 666 on the top and on the bottom:

The first GROUP OF NUMERALS IS MDC. The pyramid has 1000 on the top. Because the West's foundation is based upon 10, and the ancient Babylonian system is based upon 6, we have 600 on both top and bottom. You see, 1000 is the same as 600 in the Babylonian system. D=500 and C=100. That is 600. If you had $1000 dollars it would be equal to $600 Babylonian dollars. Makes me wonder if we will have "DEVALUATION" based upon the Babylonian system. Only time will tell.

So the FIRST THREE NUMERALS of MDC stand for 600. As the REVIVED BABYLON HAS A FOUNDATION, THE BABYLONIAN SYSTEM OF SIX IS AT THE BASE, with the EVOLVED SYSTEM OF 10 at the top, representing AMERICA-BABYLON and the latter days numbering foundation of 10.

The SECOND GROUP OF NUMERALS is CLX. The C goes on the top, and represents 100 or the equivalent value of 60 in ancient Babylon. The FOUNDATION of the pyramid has L=50 and X=10 or 60!! Once again we find that both ancient Babylon and Modern Babylon are totally represented in this system.

THE THIRD GROUP OF NUMERALS is XVI. X goes at the top, and represents 10 or its equivalent value in ancient Babylon of 6. The BASE OF THE PYRAMID has V=5 and I-1 or 6!! And again we find that both systems of mathematics is found hidden deep within.

The end result is that we have both 1000 = 600, 100=60 and 10=6 or 666 in modern mathematics. The bases of each pyramid contain 600-60-6 in the ancient Babylonian system of sixes. Notice that the EXACT SEQUENCE given by John in Revelation is EXACT, and in the EXACT ORDER. I suppose that it is all just a coincidence and that John was smoking pot by the Great River and the real number is 616 not 666. And if you believe it is 616, you will deserve the other deceptions being handed out by our so-called "experts" in archeology who have also told us how we all "evolved" from pond scum.

http://www.truinsight.com/

Edited by scoobysnack

That's all very interesting, but unfortunately modern Biblical scholars now know that your apparent mastermind of this whole insidious plot, the so called "Lucifer", is nothing more than a mistranslation by early Christians of an account about a Babylonian king that has absolutely no connection with final angels, wars in Heaven, etc. Even the word is latin, and has no place in the original Hebrew scriptures.

I have mentioned it on other posts... One the freemasonry post in the ancient history section... The 13 points/bricklayers of the pyramid go in 4 directions.

26x26= 676.

676-10?

Or add 10.

The Pythagorean number for complete-ness- 10.

frankly, i'm convinced that all numbers and mathematics are demonic... especially algebra II... *grumbles*

I do remember, that in the Catholic Bible, it says on the bottom of the page where 666 is mentioned in Revelations. The number 616 is also a possible number. Do the math.