Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Canadians taking part in Iraqi insurgency

Thanato

Not as much oil in Iran though... :tu:

But Canada has plenty.

:unsure2:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Babs

• Thanato

• PadawanOsswe

Is it just me, or is the US and Russia the only places aloud to have nuclear weapons? <_<

Thats 2 countries too many(China) IMO. All nukes should be destroyed the threat of a third world war with this weapon will not happen. If a rouge nation were to deploy a nuke it would be crushed with the use of a non nuclear counter strick.

If it was..... lets say Osama that used the nuke against the U.S. would the U.S. nuke the suspected country in which Osama was in at the time or suspected of being affiliated with?

No they would nuke Iran.

~Thanato

My thoughts as well.

Oh damn what if he gets into Britian/Canada and does it from there?

Edited by The Silver Thong

The U.N. does not own us, they do nothing really.

shame, The U.N. has all this power and pussyfoot's with it.

sorry but if The U.N. wont do their job, then we have to do it for them. :tu:

---------------------------------------

and again the sanctioning and consulting the U.N. is not the better way to have dealt with this.

this is not an enemy that you can shake hands with and get it over with! we do not live in a candyland world where everything will be peacefull and good. you need to take a warm cup of reality my friends. wether you like it or not the war against terrorism was inevitable. this could and will go on for decades. get used to that fact and stop whining!

this is the way it had to be handled.

In absolute total agreement. This is the bottom line. ......quit your all whining!

so your saying that since America had slaves in the past that America will allways have slaves? Im sorry, but he did not have WMDs when the US invaded, and there is very strong evidence to support that he haddnt had any since 91.

Now heres a reason why he wouldnt have WMDs, umm to STAY IN POWER! If he had them he would of been removed through UN action. But i gues the americans removed him in an illigal action.

~Thanato

Through UN action?? What! They wouldn't do anything. They dragged on and on about the WMD.... before we HAD to go in. They were about as ineffectual....

...remember 911? Reason we had to go in. :ph34r: Plus the UN wouldn't do anything.

Quick question why is the U.S. not doing anything about Iran and it's nuclear program? Does Osama need to blow something else up?

Opps sorry about this double post damn

We are doing something about Iran. We are now working on Syria, haven't you checked the news lately? Let's take one thing at a time. Syria first and then we'll see what Iran does.

There is much to be done in Syria for now.

here

Edited by Babs

Not lashing out, defending my own country. The simple fact is Americans look down on Canadians for some strange reason when we are in fact a little more logical in our thinking.

edit: on average

The simple fact is Canada doesn't like Americans coming into their country. Oh, the Canadians themselves are kind to us, but the border patrol does NOT want us crossing over. And when we cross back to come home, they are very glad we do. There is a decided chill in the air from these border guards. No mistaking it. Now, what do you say to that?

Edited by Babs

Ok simple question, what did Iraqi have to do with 9/11 ? pls post links. What did Iran do to you? or what did the U.S. do to Iran? Syria man the list never stops.

Is the U.S. promoting freedom or trying to convert countries to it's religious belief system. The Koran may say lead with a sword but I see western civilization saying lead with a gun.

Do a little history check and see why most of the middle east is a wee bit p***ed at your country. But really Babs I can't see you doing that so maybe in the near future I will put something together for you.

The simple fact is Canada doesn't like Americans coming into their country. Oh, the Canadians themselves are kind to us, but the border patrol does NOT want us crossing over. And when we cross back to come home, they are very glad we do. There is a decided chill in the air from these border guards. No mistaking it. Now, what do you say to that?

I would have to say that you are very wrong and that you speak of a personal nature. Canada enjoys a great cross boarder relationship. I personaly love americans comming to Canada, they are the ones who actualy get to know us, and understand where we come from. Please more American visitors we love you.

It's your current government/policies that is in question not the people.

oh the chill you might feel is that you have to leave your gun at home when you come here. No guns welcome............. You sleep with your gun don't you.

I am supposed to find out why the M.E. is angry with my country? Ha, Ha, Ha! Hey, why you're at it, look up 911. :gun:

Yes, you know, I am interested in why the M.E. is angry with the U.S. I would like to hear an objective view on this, if you can find one.

Edited by Babs

I would have to say that you are very wrong and that you speak of a personal nature. Canada enjoys a great cross boarder relationship. I personaly love americans comming to Canada, they are the ones who actualy get to know us, and understand where we come from. Please more American visitors we love you.

It's your current government/policies that is in question not the people.

oh the chill you might feel is that you have to leave your gun at home when you come here. No guns welcome............. You sleep with your gun don't you.

No way, the Canadians as I said really are very kind to us, but the border patrols are not the least bit kind. In fact, they lean in quite the other direction.

And about 'the gun bit'...I feel sorry for you guys, you don't have guns! :cry: That's a scary thought. Talk about a government take-over or an enemy take-over; you guys are sitting ducks.

I am supposed to find out why the M.E. is angry with my country? Ha, Ha, Ha! Hey, why you're at it, look up 911. :gun:

Yes, you know, I am interested in why the M.E. is angry with the U.S. I would like to hear an objective view on this, if you can find one.

exactly the response I expected, I will try to find time to show you just how the middle east and the western world came to todays calamity. It did not happen over night, we might have to start with the British Empire,theres alot of info that I may or may not gather for you.

Hey Babs have you ever been to Canada? If not I would love for you to come to Alberta you would love it really, It's almost like Colorado, but we get chinooks. I mean this really I think you would really like it here if you gave it a shot. The visit could give you insite into a none violent way of thinking. Just think of it walking down the street anywere really and not being affraid.

:tu:

No way, the Canadians as I said really are very kind to us, but the border patrols are not the least bit kind. In fact, they lean in quite the other direction.

And about 'the gun bit'...I feel sorry for you guys, you don't have guns! :cry: That's a scary thought. Talk about a government take-over or an enemy take-over; you guys are sitting ducks.

why would I fear anything, our goverment is nothing like yours, hence no fear of a government take over :blink: and also we are not the targets you guys are, because of your guns/weaponry. example: i get robbed and don't pull a gun he most likely will not shot me, I pull a gun and damn I have a cap in my ass. Guns are for the ones that fear the most.

Had to add enemy take over? we have few enemies, oh denmark tried to take one of our islands up north but we talked to them and alls good.

exactly the response I expected, I will try to find time to show you just how the middle east and the western world came to todays calamity. It did not happen over night, we might have to start with the British Empire,theres alot of info that I may or may not gather for you.

Hey Babs have you ever been to Canada? If not I would love for you to come to Alberta you would love it really, It's almost like Colorado, but we get chinooks. I mean this really I think you would really like it here if you gave it a shot. The visit could give you insite into a none violent way of thinking. Just think of it walking down the street anywere really and not being affraid.

:tu:

I've been to Canada, twice_ Montreal, Quebec and out in the wilds. What really worries me, though, is you guys don't have any guns. What's gonna happen when Al Qaeda comes to Canada? :D Are you guys going to run in and get your plaid hats (with ear-flaps) and mow um down? Or maybe grab a log or two and hit um with it? :w00t:

I guess 'Al Qaeda' will be president of Canada. :tu:

I walk down the street here and I am not afraid. Course, I live in a small town now, left the big city.

You say you have no enemies. People come on here and say their country has no problems and how my country (U.S.) is the big problem, or our country has big problems, and all of a sudden, you hear of their country in the news_ being targeted by terrorism.

If I were you, I wouldn't talk like that. They can target you as easy as anyone else.

Edited by Babs

Again you post exactly what I thought you would. Actually per capita Canada has tons of Guns. We for the most part don't use them on our own people!!!!!!!

Hmmm Priminister Osama, no don't think so considering he has/had a U.S. joint citizenship. No your reasoning again is flawed,we are members of the U.N. we will not be invaded by ANYONE,unless you know something I don't?

Again you post exactly what I thought you would. Actually per capita Canada has tons of Guns. We for the most part don't use them on our own people!!!!!!!

Hmmm Priminister Osama, no don't think so considering he has/had a U.S. joint citizenship. No your reasoning again is flawed,we are members of the U.N. we will not be invaded by ANYONE,unless you know something I don't?

Oh, you are banking on the UN then? :blush:

I was wondering how you guys go out and shoot that game. Could you tell me how this works in your country?

Edited by Babs

A target of terrorism yes of course we could no doubt about that at all I agree Canada needs to be very concerned of that possibility. In the near future I fear we will be victims. We just have different views on how to go about the sollution.

Different ideas for a solution?

The solution now is something I would not know, the mess is so big were to begin.

Oh and the U.N. is there for a reason it may not protect countries from genocied or starvation but it will protect a member. The U.S. just thinks they can do what ever they want,and that would not be a very strong leg to stand on.

What is it know 2000 dead in Iraq. Do a search I bet American citezines in the U.S. have killed more of their own then died in the war in the last 6 months. I feel sorry for you to feel the need for such a gun happy nation.

I'm done tonight it's late just look at my spelling

THIS IS A START

http://www.npr.org/news/specials/mideast/the_west/

About the gun things, Canada has a pop of 31 million and about 7 million of them own varius amounts of firearms.

And umm im still wondering what Iraq and 9/11 are doing in the same sentince.

~Thanato

I've been to Canada, twice_ Montreal, Quebec and out in the wilds. What really worries me, though, is you guys don't have any guns. What's gonna happen when Al Qaeda comes to Canada? :D Are you guys going to run in and get your plaid hats (with ear-flaps) and mow um down? Or maybe grab a log or two and hit um with it? :w00t:

I guess 'Al Qaeda' will be president of Canada. :tu:

*gets her ear-flap hat and smacks Babs with it for such a sterotyped comment*

:rolleyes:

(this was meant as a humour attempt... because this thread has gone way off topic and it's just a bunch of mud slinging replies at each other now) :no:<_<

I see this thread has reached the end of its lifecycle......

Since no serious discussion can be had, I shall close this thread....