Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

alien implants

uranium101

can someone give me info on alien implants? all i know is some were t-shaped and when touched the victim would wake up and jump off the table for no reason. and i think it said something about nerves wrapped around the object?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uranium101

• Nancy

• Aslan

• s*t*a*r*m*a*n

my site also has information on this subject though partly still under construction (newspaper archive still to go up with over ten years of ufo reports from uk) it does contain the analysis of the objects and some information on some of the lesser known aspects of the implants known as flourescence. Dont bother with the broadband video section as it is not up. You will also find links relevant to this subject from the site mentioning the one just posted. Also there is an interview section for easy access with dr roger leir interviews. These can be found if you look but they are all accessable directly from my site. http://www.alienimplant.co.uk wink2.gif

Unfortunately due to research purposes i have the site offline temporarily due to using my isp webspace to show some picks to some professionals in the field of ornithology. I did not want the chance that they would possibly backspace on the web address and discover my site as that would destroy the data and i was doing a blind test. Free webspace was playing up so i used my own. Site should be back up within the next 7 days i hope.

i better do this fast before my homework finds me... can't you hear it? it's calling my name... (geography teacher assigned a full- scale project on the second day of school) well, i saw something on beyond bizzare about it, and was curious as to what you all thought. alien.gif oh great my mom's calling me. disgust.gif only 10 more months of this torment.

only 10 more months of this torment.

Your torment, dear boy, is our delight.

laugh.gif Aslan!

I left school but I am doing extra education, I like school....

Anyway, I am going off topic so I will stop as of now.

getting an education (again) is painful, and i think i caught a cold. let me refrase that, i know i got a cold. now when i go school i get drowsy from the sudefed (cold medicine) then i have a headache and a runny nose and worst of all, homework.

oh my head.... crying.gif ... what just called my name? disgusted.gif oh no! it's the geography collage! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! *sniffle*