Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

School is Out! New Extensions Good or Bad?

Guest Lottie

Debate Suggestion by JohnnyBoyC.

Many school districts (in the USA) are thinking about extending school hours by 2 hrs. If they do this, they will give all children friday as a weekend. Could this be a good decision or a bad one.

JohnnyBoyC has already expressed interest and doesn't mind which side he takes. So we are looking for one other person to debate that either this is could be a good decision or it could be a bad one.

Edited by Lottie

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AztecInca

JohnnyBoyC will be debating that the extension is a good decision.

UniversalMind will be debating that the extension is a bad decision.

This is a formal, 1v1 debate. Each debater will post one introduction, five body posts and one conclusion. Posts will need to be made within 7 days of the last reply.

If there are any questions, please PM myself or Lottie.

Edited by AztecInca

• 4 weeks later...

Johnny, you have still not made an attempt to post an introduction. Your participant is waiting and this debate has been hanging around long enough.

With this in mind I am now re-opening the position on

the extension is a good decision.

If anyone fancies taking part give Aztec or myself the nod. :tu:

Johnny any queries on this decision can be made via PM. Thanks.

Unfortunately JohhnyBoyc the time-limit for you to post in has well and trully passed which incurs and instant disquailification. You are no longer a participant in this debate therfore your introduction is unnecessary!

Again as Lottie said please pm myself or Lottie with any queries on this decision

• 5 weeks later...

As there seems to be little interest in this debate I shall only keep it open for another week.

The position on the extension is a good decision is still open for anyone who wish`s to debate.

Edited by AztecInca

• 2 weeks later...

A week has passed and unfortunately this thread has passed its sell by date.

If anyone in the future wishes to participate let myself or Aztec know and we will re-open it for you.

The thread is now closed.