Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Einstein wrong ?

UM-Bot

news icon rIs E=mc2 Wrong? Is Einstein's Special Relativity Fundamentally Flawed? In 1905, Albert Einstein published 'On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies' now known as Special Relativity; this theory revolutionized geometry, math, physics, science and the classical perspective of the universe as understood since Newton's time.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Relativity Collapse

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yelekiah

• rane

• pallidin

• ROGER

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think einstein was right within the knowledge he had available to him, but we have learned alot since he died and I don't think he was 100% correct in his assumptions... but that still doesn't take away from the genius of his ideas.

If I remember correctly the General relativity works in the Macro-universe , but not on the Miro-universe , thus the search for a Unified Theory. Perhaps we need the math for both and admit the is no Universal Theory. That Stars and Planets work with the General Relativity , and the micro using some thing else.

Since I have trouble balancing my Bank Book I will accept anything that works! :blink: l

Right, you can't apply it to quantum physics. However, string theory is providing an answer to link the two. So far, I see no fundamental flaw with the equation. To me it makes perfect sense and has been used many times over. If not, someone update this.

:alien: Dose the math of string theory work for plotting Satellite orbits around other planets?

Honestly, I have to check that out. From what I understand the equations act as a bridge between quantum mechanics and general relativity. They show that there are at least 11 dimensions, etc. If anyone has the equations on hand, I'll be grateful.

However, Michael Strauss believes he has found an error in the fundamental equations. If so, this would require a major rethinking of the known cosmological models and assumptions of modern physics.

A truly interesting assertion.

What error?! This is killing me...

I guess we have to read the book, or rely on the comments from someone who has.

what a great advertisment

:D Ya, one man's opinion and 300,000 reader's telling him he's wrong.

And he still shows a profit at the end of the year! :angry2:

This doesnt help me any![attachmentid=19889] [attachmentid=19889]

post-9259-1130197490_thumb.jpg

LOL

I still see no flaw in E=mc^2 though. Energy can become matter within the Universe. I could go on and on about how it's been used. I don't have the slightest clue what the flaw could be. Is it enough info to really fill an entire book though?

:alien: a prophecy by Rael was that Einstein's theory was worng, and the speed of light is just a little faster than what we think it is...

as with all science anyways, there will be updated and outdated information, sometimes ridding of always agreed upon issues...same with philosophys and understandings of behaviors and even how the mind works...its just part of being a scientist

GET READY FOR NEW REVOLUTIONARY SPACESHIPS AND INFORMATION ABOUT LIGHT YEARS!! *jumps around!!*

(jumps around too)

have you ever heard of light years being refered to as parasings?

in the Cabala it explains that god's feet are an "x" parasings long from one foot and "x" parasings long from his head..something like that...a prophecy of Rael's is that those are light years for their planet and its distance located to our planet...we would find that out after light years were found to be a different measurement, because of a flaw in Einstein's theory

so maybe, soon we will refer to these as parasings, or maybe keep the term light years and just have more acurate measurements for distances...BLAH i'll shgut up now, with my rambling crazy nonsense :alien:

No, by all means ramble, it's interesting. I'm looking into Kabbalah and I find it interesting that a lot of it correlates to science. Me, I'm dying to know what this specific flaw is.

interesting.

indeed there are assumptions within Einstein's work that are challengable. It will be interesting to see what this book presents. It is true how things become taken as 'fact' due to age, and in fact science, like other areas, has a history of rewriting its own history. We shall see. It sometimes takes an 'outsider' to uncover things.

No, by all means ramble, it's interesting. I'm looking into Kabbalah and I find it interesting that a lot of it correlates to science. Me, I'm dying to know what this specific flaw is.

i think its just the speed of light that is incorrect...the speed of light is 299,792,458 m/s...in the Raelian philosophy it is something like 350,000,000 m/s...this would probably mean that we would have a different understanding of the 6th dimension, and how light travlkes to Earth...plus it could mean for inventions that include objects giving off light naturally instead of haveing to be illuminated :alien:

and how light travlkes to Earth...

Cool, light is a very interesting thing. You have photons from a different universe that interfere with ours, and light can be "manipulated" depending on angle, etc. This is making me more interested in getting the book now. Hmmm...

Cool, light is a very interesting thing. You have photons from a different universe that interfere with ours, and light can be "manipulated" depending on angle, etc. This is making me more interested in getting the book now. Hmmm...

i noticed how light comes off in beams, but also seem to have a wave-like image to it...i dunno...maybe thats something else, light as a dimension is also a plane...some sort of wave that is being layered onto other dimensions, which would be ours, the 3rd dimension..i'm thinking adding dimensions would make it different,so if the light dimension was added another it woiuld become faster??..hmmm become invisible?...i don't understand it enough.. :alien:

Like light being both a wave and a particle?

If we study it's interactions I think we can come up with some sort of conclusion. For now, I'll be daydreaming lol.