Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Finally i introduce myself...

Creepy_Steve

Hi I've been here since the beginning of the month now and still hadn't introduced myself. (forgive my rudeness)

I have just been so into this site I overlooked to introduce myslef.

Well wait no more here it is!

I'm Hal Jordan, the first one to make a joke gets a cyberpunch in the teeth. ;)

yes I was/am named after the comic book figure the Green Lantern Hal jordan.

My dad is a big fan of the Green lantern, hence the name.

I am 24 years of age, just finished my second college education. (stall work for aslong as possible :tu: )

I am half irish half Dominican, was born in New York city. (Corona Queens to be accurate)

When i was about 5 we moved to the Netherlands aKa Holland, where I've lived for 19/20 years now.

I'm way into the paranormal, maybe because of the family history.

My Dominican gran was way into Santaria, my Irish side of the family stem from druids. (or so I am told)

This doen't mean I walk around in a robe in some dark part of the woods every blue moon or something. ;)

I'm just openminded about many o' things.

Well that's about it I believe, anymore questions just ask.

Edited by Creepy_Steve

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Creepy_Steve

• darkknight

• star_child

• 40nrockinon

user posted image

Well, Creepy Steve . . . finally getting the chance to 'officially' welcome you!

I've seen you around different parts of the forum, so there's no need for an orientation. :P

Again "Welcome" and continue to enjoy your time here in UM! :)

~NC user posted image

Its about time we had more Irish blood on the boards :P

Welcome!

Cool background, I mean that. But now an introduction?

Welcome, welcome!

So what kind of music steals your attention?

Well I'm into most music genres, I believe every style has it's good songs and classics.

So there isn't really a music style I don't dig.

Welcome

nothing wrong with ya name

you have nice way of describing youself

Thnx

Yeah I like it to, but there are always smartguys who start saying the green lantern oath when I enter the room. (yeah real funny I know :yes: )

Thnx again. :tu:

And thnx to nativechick. ^_^

Its about time we had more Irish blood on the boards

Welcome!

Thnx! :tu:

Edited by Creepy_Steve

Hey, Creepy Steve!!!

Thanks for the intro. Very nice! :yes:

Don't knock the Green Lantern! He is one of the "people" who helped me learn to read!!! Growing up with my 6 siblings, comic books were a great way to get us to read. Thanks to the Green Lantern, Silver Surfer, Spider Man & all the rest...I love to read!!!

Irish? Love it!! My hubby is 1/4 Irish, which goes along with his 1/4 Swede, 1/4 Scotish & 1/4 Crow Indian. I have a tad of Irish, and I wish it was more, much more!!! I kinda drink like an Irish man. ;)

See ya on the boards!

40nrockinon :devil:

Hey, Creepy Steve!!!

Thanks for the intro. Very nice! :yes:

Don't knock the Green Lantern! He is one of the "people" who helped me learn to read!!! Growing up with my 6 siblings, comic books were a great way to get us to read. Thanks to the Green Lantern, Silver Surfer, Spider Man & all the rest...I love to read!!!

Irish? Love it!! My hubby is 1/4 Irish, which goes along with his 1/4 Swede, 1/4 Scotish & 1/4 Crow Indian. I have a tad of Irish, and I wish it was more, much more!!! I kinda drink like an Irish man. ;)

See ya on the boards!

40nrockinon :devil:

hey nothing wrong with the Green lantern, just the morons that keep using the same jokes eveytime I see them. :wacko::tu:

Yes drinking is one of my Irish superpowers to! ;)

Welcome to UM! It was really neat the way you introduced yourself! I myself am Irish, Dutch, Indian (Cherokee) and Welsh. How's that for a combination? LOL Anyhow, again welcome and I hope you enjoy you stay. :D

well welcome...

I'm not used to these late welcomes soooo you will get the standard one...

Welcome to your new addiction :tu:

user posted image

Well, Creepy Steve . . . finally getting the chance to 'officially' welcome you!

I've seen you around different parts of the forum, so there's no need for an orientation. :P

Again "Welcome" and continue to enjoy your time here in UM! :)

~NC user posted image

yeah , thats what l would have said so no need for me to repeat it , l will just say welcome to the um creepy steve. :tu:

i WOULD recite the green lantern oath but i don't know it... anyways welcome... umm... by the power of grayskull i have the power?

i WOULD recite the green lantern oath but i don't know it... anyways welcome... umm... by the power of grayskull i have the power?

Hehe nope that's He-Man. :P

Well, I've already talked to you briefly and got some rather good advice. But hey, welcome anyway, lol.

user posted image

EDIT: BTW, I never did introduce myself here. :P

Edited by WannabeSkeptic

Welcome to the nuthouse...the doors are locked and there is no escape... :lol::lol: