Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Name that movie

RogerRammer

HEaRS onE fOr YOU............

OL' CuLT ClASSic

A record producer and his label death records sets up a band in the studios entrance and records as a composer and pianoist wants his music heard ,he crashes the studio and forced his way in. after the band played ,this stranger played and sung his faust wholeheartedly and he was shunned at . lyrics catch the producerd ears and he tells his bodyguard to find this guy and persuade him to sell him on a dream of stardom and lyrics were to be diliberatly stolen without remorse ,..no matter how up set this pianoist was one day , he heard his song on the radio performed by the band the other day . in a rage , the young man sought after swan and was kicked out of death records. dressing up like a female to camophlauge his way in to swans mansion he meet a girl and she sings the score to on of his concertos . discoverd for a girlyboy and thrown out set up by bouncercops working for the record producer. he is thrown in jail and eventualy sent to prison called sing sing .

this movie was a cult classic - popular soundtrack due to score was written and performed by swan in movie who is famous seventies songwriter.

pianoist falls for girl singing his faust and producer fall for this girl named phenoex and a grim terrible disfigurement disables the young songwriter when he persues the rights to his faust raging with passion wanting the show to have her sing what was once the perfect ending to a sad and unfortunate life dor such a great song writer then connectiong twoerd the end a short time of a love maybe minutes perhaps and the pianoists saves the girl and was able to be her hero as they held eachother and she cries he dies and nobodys going an a picnic today lol

name the movie....

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Abecrombie

• coldethyl

• Atheist God

• Fairy bye bye

HEaRS onE fOr YOU............

OL' CuLT ClASSic

A record producer and his label death records sets up a band in the studios entrance and records as a composer and pianoist wants his music heard ,he crashes the studio and forced his way in. after the band played ,this stranger played and sung his faust wholeheartedly and he was shunned at . lyrics catch the producerd ears and he tells his bodyguard to find this guy and persuade him to sell him on a dream of stardom and lyrics were to be diliberatly stolen without remorse ,..no matter how up set this pianoist was one day , he heard his song on the radio performed by the band the other day . in a rage , the young man sought after swan and was kicked out of death records. dressing up like a female to camophlauge his way in to swans mansion he meet a girl and she sings the score to on of his concertos . discoverd for a girlyboy and thrown out set up by bouncercops working for the record producer. he is thrown in jail and eventualy sent to prison called sing sing .

this movie was a cult classic - popular soundtrack due to score was written and performed by swan in movie who is famous seventies songwriter.

pianoist falls for girl singing his faust and producer fall for this girl named phenoex and a grim terrible disfigurement disables the young songwriter when he persues the rights to his faust raging with passion wanting the show to have her sing what was once the perfect ending to a sad and unfortunate life dor such a great song writer then connectiong twoerd the end a short time of a love maybe minutes perhaps and the pianoists saves the girl and was able to be her hero as they held eachother and she cries he dies and nobodys going an a picnic today lol

name the movie....

Is this Phantom of the Paradise?

yes it is ,....did i give too many clues? lol

still great cult classic

paul williams a genius

a young teen befriends a dj and is given a record to play at a certain time during a certain holiday persay and it becomes a sublimiminal type of transformation for what lies on the turntable and what summons him to heed the warning of what the backward messages say . as time goes on the manesfestation becomes a grim reality as this force is now walking and rocking the youth in the community

can you name this great flick made in the early eighties

features two of rocks greatests icons in the movie

anyone? :)

• 2 months later...

a young teen befriends a dj and is given a record to play at a certain time during a certain holiday persay and it becomes a sublimiminal type of transformation for what lies on the turntable and what summons him to heed the warning of what the backward messages say . as time goes on the manesfestation becomes a grim reality as this force is now walking and rocking the youth in the community

can you name this great flick made in the early eighties

features two of rocks greatests icons in the movie

anyone? :)

A: trick or treat

gene simmons played the dj and ozzy ozzbourne played a television evangalist

yes another cult classic a must see.

A man is rescued from a horrible car crash. His rescuer turns out to be a deranged "fan". He used to write for a living; now he's writing to stay alive.

XxAshley

Edited by screaminohgod

A man is rescued from a horrible car crash. His rescuer turns out to be a deranged "fan". He used to write for a living; now he's writing to stay alive.

XxAshley

Misery

If i were to say " i'll swollow your soul" what movie would I be in

Misery, featuring a horribly miscast James Caan.

Try this: A mute, "black" alien crash lands in NYC (on Ellis Island, ironically) chased by 2 other, "white" alien bounty hunters. The mute alien can extract his eye and use it as a camera.

Ok I got a toughy because I am stumped on this one. I saw this movie when I was a kid.

BW made in Japan from around the 50's. Same genre as Godzilla.

Story line as far as I can remember:

Little boy and robot who heroically save Tokyo from (cant remember what).

Details:

Robot grows big, robot grows small. Robot flies.

:D

[if i were to say " i'll swollow your soul" what movie would I be in]

- Evil Dead II

Ok I got a toughy because I am stumped on this one. I saw this movie when I was a kid.

BW made in Japan from around the 50's. Same genre as Godzilla.

Story line as far as I can remember:

Little boy and robot who heroically save Tokyo from (cant remember what).

Details:

Robot grows big, robot grows small. Robot flies.

:D

I saw this too ages ago.

I thought maybe Astroboy or Gigantor but they were animated...I dunno...I will have to ask hubby he might know....now I'm totally tortured... :yes:

Edited by coldethyl

A: trick or treat

gene simmons played the dj and ozzy ozzbourne played a television evangalist

yes another cult classic a must see.

Oh man I would have gotten this if I'd have seen this in time! LOL!

oops, sorry double post...

Edited by coldethyl

Still waiting...

[Try this: A mute, "black" alien crash lands in NYC (on Ellis Island, ironically) chased by 2 other, "white" alien bounty hunters. The mute alien can extract his eye and use it as a camera.]

Hints: early 80s; one the first genuine indie films; protagonist actor has also appeared in T2, an ep of the X-Files, Law & Order, and at least one other film made by the same director.

A meteorite is tracked falling to earth just outside london... the object is taken back to be studied at a government research base... something appears from *meteorite* and then vanishes from the base... A seires of young girls then go missing after replying to an ad in the newspapers looking for young models...

I've seen that Japanese movie as well... can't for the life of me remember what it's called though..

[Try this: A mute, "black" alien crash lands in NYC (on Ellis Island, ironically) chased by 2 other, "white" alien bounty hunters. The mute alien can extract his eye and use it as a camera.]

Hints: early 80s; one the first genuine indie films; protagonist actor has also appeared in T2, an ep of the X-Files, Law & Order, and at least one other film made by the same director.

Is this The Brother From Another Planet?

'Brother From Another Planet' is correct!

'Brother From Another Planet' is correct!

I thought so! Although I've never seen the movie a friend of mine owns it and I've read the case several times debating on asking her to borrow it! :D

A teenage girl watches David Bowie play with his big glass balls.

A teenage girl watches David Bowie play with his big glass balls.

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

Yup, didn't think it would take long. Just had to post that. Struck me as too damn funny.

Here is one.

A spaceship made to jump through dimensions is lost suddenly when it uses the new technology to generate it's own blackhole. Many years later it re-appears. Survivors go to investigate where the missing space ship exaclty went. Instead they end up trying to escape it with there lives, and souls.

If i were to say " i'll swollow your soul" what movie would I be in

a: Army of Darkness : evil dead series 3rd movie

Bruce Cambell is one of my faves

give me some sugar baby

lol

Abecrombie