Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Name that movie

RogerRammer

That's easy it's Reservior Dogs one of Tarantino's bnest movies also happens to be the first.

Here's one...

It's about a guy who was in a gang and by accident killed an old lady in her house with a giant penis and went to jail. In order to get out of jail early he volunteers himself for the 'cure' which happens to be a mind control experiment rendering him harmless to others.

A Clockwork Orange.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Abecrombie

• coldethyl

• Atheist God

• Lilix_Vixen

A Clockwork Orange.

No this is film with Adam Sandler in it which he speaks of. I believe it is called the water boy?

No this is film with Adam Sandler in it which he speaks of. I believe it is called the water boy?

I don't think Adam Sandler killed anyone with a giant penis in The Water Boy. Look again.

I don't think Adam Sandler killed anyone with a giant penis in The Water Boy. Look again.

Have you seen the directors cut? :D

Have you seen the directors cut? :D

Ah, good point.....

• 1 month later...

Heres a couple of clues to the next guess that movie ....

1} Man walks around with his plant and a young girl

2} young girl played in the phantom menice as a princess

3} villian in this movie is a good guy gone bad and was dracula in stokers movie

anyone?

The movie that springs to mind is 'Leon'. But I can't associate a 'Dracula' character with this movie?

Just googled and Gary Oldman was indeed in it. I claim my prize of free, extra-large popcorn at the cinema of my choice!

Heres a couple of clues to the next guess that movie ....

1} Man walks around with his plant and a young girl

2} young girl played in the phantom menice as a princess

3} villian in this movie is a good guy gone bad and was dracula in stokers movie

anyone?

The Professional........I rule.

Ok here is some for you.

Q2, Can you name the De Niro films which feature the following quotes?

A. "Thank God for the rain to wash the trash off the sidewalk"

B. " Do i look like a gentleman to you in this shirt and these pants?."

C. "Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt. That's the first thing they teach you."

fishka,

I'm not 100% sure but;

Q2

B Analyse This

C Awakenings

Here's two to get you guessing:

Which mid-1980's cult classic features a former "Seinfeld" cast member, a former singer and congressman, and a main character who's name is Harry Potter?

AND

What other classic cinematic story from the 1980's does the actor playing Harry Potter in the above movie star in?

Edited by mnwolfman

Ok I got a toughy because I am stumped on this one. I saw this movie when I was a kid.

BW made in Japan from around the 50's. Same genre as Godzilla.

Story line as far as I can remember:

Little boy and robot who heroically save Tokyo from (cant remember what).

Details:

Robot grows big, robot grows small. Robot flies.

:D

Okay, I didn't see a response where someone gave the correct answer. Is this "Johnny Socko and the Giant Robot?" I remember seeing some kind of TV show when I was a kid along the lines of Ultraman.

Which mid-1980's cult classic features a former "Seinfeld" cast member, a former singer and congressman, and a main character who's name is Harry Potter?

AND

What other classic cinematic story from the 1980's does the actor playing Harry Potter in the above movie star in?

I believe the answer to your 1st question is: Transylvania 6-5000

And the second answer is: Ferris Bueller's Day-Off

I'm pretty sure about the 1st one, but not as sure as the second.

I believe the answer to your 1st question is: Transylvania 6-5000

And the second answer is: Ferris Bueller's Day-Off

I'm pretty sure about the 1st one, but not as sure as the second.

I'm sorry, but both answers are incorrect. While a former "Seinfeld" cast member is in this movie, the main character is not named Harry Potter, and there is no former singer and congressman in the movie either. Yes, Jeffrey Jones is in both films, but, since the first is incorrect the second is as well.

Good guesses, but try again!

AND

The first movie is Troll from 1986 which is one of the worst movies ever made.

I am not sure of the second because there were 2 Harry Potter characters in the movie Sr. and Jr.

I'll take a guess and say The NeverEnding Story as it also starred Noah Hathaway.

The first movie is Troll from 1986 which is one of the worst movies ever made.

I am not sure of the second because there were 2 Harry Potter characters in the movie Sr. and Jr.

I'll take a guess and say The NeverEnding Story as it also starred Noah Hathaway.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

While true that "Troll" is a bad movie, it's one of my guilty pleasures. :D The "Seinfeld" alum was Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and the singer and congressman was Sonny Bono. The Harry Potter character was played by Noah Hathaway who also played the part of Atreyu in "The Neverending Story." The clue in the second question was the cinematic story, referencing "The Neverending Story."

Good job GanjaGuru! I now need to come up with a trickier sets of clues.... ;)

• 1 month later...

Dang....this thread is still alive?!?!?!!? look at the original post i posted its well over a year!

wow...

it was never a game....i REALLY didnt know the name of the movie... but, looks like everyone else likes the game!

Well, i need another name of a movie

Pilot and co-pilot lost in bermuda triangle

land on an island, or something like that, they meet more people, i think theres a dog taht barks alot at some shadows, dog runs toward shadows, and leaves us to teh conclusion that he got zapped my aliens, somehow pilots make it back to florida, with only i think 30 mins lost. this movie might of been in spanish

fishka,

I'm not 100% sure but;

Q2

B Analyse This

C Awakenings

WOW, i posted this such along time ago, i cant remember now.........jk

The first quote is taken from Taxi driver :rolleyes:

Ok, i have another one for you.

Which Jim Carey film did he try to resuscitate a cow?

Give a cookie to the first person who gets it.

Me, myself and Irene? I still love that thing with his sons, cracks me up!

Yes indeed, you are correct, i have left you a cookie, but you have to find it muhahahahahahahaha

Which film featured robotic policeman, shaved heads and emotion supressing drugs?

Which film featured robotic policeman, shaved heads and emotion supressing drugs?

Robocop?