Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Name that movie

RogerRammer

Oh, come now! They're not that hard, ;) !

Darn all I know is 3 and thats The Princess Bride very cool movie

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Abecrombie

• coldethyl

• Atheist God

• Fairy bye bye

Darn all I know is 3 and thats The Princess Bride very cool movie

You are correct on 3! Incon-theivable!!

Number 1 is actually a fairly well known cult classic. (HINT: The title of the movie contains a color)

Number 2 is less known but has an underground fan base. (HINT: It was a way of communication for some Native American tribes)

Hey REBEL!! If you haven't seen 3, you should check it out. I think you would really enjoy it! :tu:

Edited by Pandora2173

You are correct on 3! Incon-theivable!!

Number 1 is actually a fairly well known cult classic. (HINT: The title of the movie contains a color)

Number 2 is less known but has an underground fan base. (HINT: It was a way of communication for some Native American tribes)

Hey REBEL!! If you haven't seen 3, you should check it out. I think you would really enjoy it! :tu:

I'd go for smoke signals on no2

I'd go for smoke signals on no2

YAY!! You are correct it is Smoke Signals. Have you seen it or did you just guess from my hint??

2 down. 1 to go!

What movie does this quote come from. Its one of my favourite ever films, i wish this could happen in real life.

"man, I see in ********* the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy s**t we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very p***ed off. "

The ****** represent the name of the film.

Heres another from the same film. Very very true

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else"

Edited by captain pish

YAY!! You are correct it is Smoke Signals. Have you seen it or did you just guess from my hint??

2 down. 1 to go!

Well, from the clue it was either Distant Drums, or Smoke signals, and the latter sounded better :)

What movie does this quote come from. Its one of my favourite ever films, i wish this could happen in real life.

"man, I see in ********* the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy s**t we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very p***ed off. "

The ****** represent the name of the film.

Heres another from the same film. Very very true

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else"

Fight Club

How about this one?

"I love the way they're talking to you, cuz they're winners and winners get to do what they want!"

• 2 weeks later...

2 down. 1 to go!

well the first one would be "A Clockwork Orange"

I've got some quotes and you can name the movie:

1) No time for the ol' in/out in/out today love. Just checking the meter.

2) You gotta get stoic. You gotta look like a warrior! You gotta look like you just came back from killing a buffalo!

But our tribe never hunted buffalo - we were fishermen.

What! You want to look like you just came back from catching a fish? This ain't "Dances With Salmon" you know!

3) You keep using this word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

1: A Clockwork Orange

2: Smoke Screen

3: The Princess Bride

Next please....

"I love the way they're talking to you, cuz they're winners and winners get to do what they want!"

Talladega Nights

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got one. Here is a quote in the movie

"When I first met you you were all like "Oh fooey I burnt the darn muffins", and now you go in to a bar and all the sailors come running out. What up with that?"

Here is another quote "Call your kid..... it's two days to Christmas, she might be under the mistaken impression mommy gives a ****."

I got one. Here is a quote in the movie

"When I first met you you were all like "Oh fooey I burnt the darn muffins", and now you go in to a bar and all the sailors come running out. What up with that?"

Here is another quote "Call your kid..... it's two days to Christmas, she might be under the mistaken impression mommy gives a ****."

The Long Kiss Goodnight?

The Long Kiss Goodnight?

Correct!!!! :tu: I love that movie!!!!

Here is the next quote "Look b**** you knew I was a snake"

Heres another " THAT WAS THE WORSE ****ING HEAD I EVER GOT IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!.....

Man this one is so easy....

Edited by jessesgirl778

:rofl: Natural Born Killers! Micky and Mallory Knox!! I knew it even without your avatar, one of my favorite movies!

I like this thread!

How about this one:

"The reputation of a thousand years can be determined by the conduct of a single moment."

What movie is this quote from?

:rofl: Natural Born Killers! Micky and Mallory Knox!! I knew it even without your avatar, one of my favorite movies!

I like this thread!

How about this one:

"The reputation of a thousand years can be determined by the conduct of a single moment."

What movie is this quote from?

I don't know could I get another hint??? Please!!!

I don't know could I get another hint??? Please!!!

Sure!

"Go* *amn it! You shot me in the exact same ***king place as last time! "

"I'm sorry. I mean you no disrespect. You're my retainer. I don't want to put too many holes in you."

There you go! This is a hard one, I may be the only person that's ever watched this movie. :yes:

Sure!

"Go* *amn it! You shot me in the exact same ***king place as last time! "

"I'm sorry. I mean you no disrespect. You're my retainer. I don't want to put too many holes in you."

There you go! This is a hard one, I may be the only person that's ever watched this movie. :yes:

Quick question.... does this movie have anything to do with boxing????

Quick question.... does this movie have anything to do with boxing????

No, but close, in a roundabout sorta way. :D I'll give you another hint: Samurai (and that word is in the title)

Can't remember the name but it stars Forrest Whittker....oh yeah, Ghost Dog. It was alright, I especially like the gangster who liked to sing Flavor Flav and Public Enemy lyrics, LMAO.

I love this movie. This is so easy. The quote is: Ha! I got the knife! Now turn on the Goddamn lights!

The Golden Child. :tu:

Heres movie quote: 1st person:"You'll never get away with this!!!"

2nd person: "God will protect me"

Come on people gives some quotes!

Edited by jessesgirl778