Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Name that movie

RogerRammer

ok the movie is about a guy who got abducted by aliens takeing some wehre then like 5-7 days later hes found in a phone both coverd in good, its something fire or, lights i cant remember but good movice can someone please help :unsure:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Abecrombie

• coldethyl

• Atheist God

• Fairy bye bye

no, it's fire in the sky i just watched it earlier

Yeah. (I'm into The Pink Panther movies right now Chief Inspector Jacques Clouseau...classic!)

fire in the sky.

Good movie... I haven't seen it in years either.

Yeah that's the one supposed to be based on actual events.

I'm fairly certain that's it too.

that's why i said 'no'.

unfortunately altho it is BASED on true events, the movie deviates quite a bit from the actual case and waltons eyewitness accounts (such as all the people and dead bodies in a huge pod chamber inside of the ship)

i can't wait to make a movie based on my life, then throw in a bunch of crazy crap that never happened. i will have to include the time i flew around the earth really fast, causing it to spin backwards in time. i figure since i saw superman do it in a movie when i was young, i can just say i did it.

Alright, thanks a lot guys! :lol:

• 1 month later...

guess this movie?...................

A group of teens go to a cabin for some fun expecialy dirt biking .

A death of a young boy becomes their fate due to a alcohol related hit and run. To the fathers dimise, without containing his anger, seeks out a witch who cast a spell on a dug up corpse the man was summond to find in a dark woodsy patch, where their forefathers used to bury deformed babies in shame of a demonic curse. After the cauldren of certain ingredients, along with the blood of both father, and the deceased little boy, all hell breaks loose as the search of all whom was present at the time of the accident was called to all die

all to evenge this boys wrongful death and to justify his grieving loss in vengence

one of my favorites can you guess the movie ????

Edited by abecrombi

• 2 weeks later...

guess this movie?...................

A group of teens go to a cabin for some fun expecialy dirt biking .

A death of a young boy becomes their fate due to a alcohol related hit and run. To the fathers dimise, without containing his anger, seeks out a witch who cast a spell on a dug up corpse the man was summond to find in a dark woodsy patch, where their forefathers used to bury deformed babies in shame of a demonic curse. After the cauldren of certain ingredients, along with the blood of both father, and the deceased little boy, all hell breaks loose as the search of all whom was present at the time of the accident was called to all die

all to evenge this boys wrongful death and to justify his grieving loss in vengence

one of my favorites can you guess the movie ????

• 1 month later...

^ Pumpkin head. :tu:

uuueeeegggooooeee aka YOU GO THAT IS CORRECT :tu:

TRY THIS ONE,...WHO CAN GUESS THIS MOVIE

Two friends work at a suburbin city in construction. when accidently discovering a cardboard box full of eyeware , the truth unfolds and only he can see the black and white halftones the realaity of the world as it realy is,. some identites are alike some srent and words say it all umunst the low pitch sound that vibrates out of a radio signal slowly putting mankind in a trancelike wakefullness slumber.

some get headaches from so much info but wheeeh what a revolution and could be real situation in real life,.. deep down we have all thoughjt about the what ifsa or what would it be like and then whammmo this movie disects the thought into a display of its perfect interperation yet horrifying possibility ,..what a trip,....

definetly a cult classic from no......im not going to tell you the year of the movie all i can add is the soundtracks are distinct but have a great effect never to forget its signature of the mastermind behind the directors chair .

whats the movie ????

thats something like "they live" isn't it?

all i remember really is that rowdy roddy piper is in it lol. its been so long since i seen that that i dont even remember the name

I believe it was THEY LIVE it had Roowdy piper or Roddy piper in it.

Ok, here's one.....

A writter which is a male, gets away from the city to focus on his work and a little RR, he drives to an old hotel by the sea which is quite huge, while he's there he notices a picture on the wall of a Beautiful lady and asks the desk clerk who it is , he explains that she was an actress that was well known in the 30's when the hotel was flurishing, he becomes evatuated with her and tries for a long time to somehow go back in time to see her, he dresses in old clothes to mimic the times, rearranges his hotel room with authintic furniture and clothes,even plays a tape recorder that keeps playing the date and time of when she was staying at the hotel. Finally it happens and he wakes up and is back in time, he finds her and of course its hard to even get close to her cause she is so Famous, but he eventually does and they fall in love. He searches the hotel for her and finds her taking pictures and the one minute she see's him is when the picture is took and its the one that hangs on the wall today, while there in his room, room service comes and he reaches in his pocket to give the man a tip when he pulls out a penny with the present date on it, it wakes him up and takes him back to the present day. he tries to go back but to no avail. he eventually dies trying from not eating, confussed and heartbroken.

Guess the movie? if you need hints let me know.........

Somewhere in time...

I remember that story so much. I remember thinking...never, never put your hands in the pocket :P

The War's over and he decided to stay on in Paris because becoming a painter was his dream. His painting is sold to a rich woman who wants to become his patron...but he falls in love with a girl who he met in a restaurant. He tries to get her attention, but he learns that she's engaged to his best friend who is a famous singer in Paris. But he and the girl fall in love, they dance, and they choose to be with each other. Happy ending.

what film is that?