Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Christianity vs. Wicca (paganism)

Infrazael

Even though I disagree with both sides, this is till funny!!!

I tend to agree "more" with the Wiccans, but as you can see from their reading they can be just as close-minded as the Christians.

Anyways it's open to discussion.

http://www.dragonmanor.net/Pagan/CR/Letter_to_Witches.htm

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yelekiah

• SilverCougar

• RH2097

• Tornado

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff, and funny.

"You spend a lot of money on Christianity in tithes, donations and offerings and are no better off. In fact, you become worse off. <you become a Sheeple>"

Love it.

Sad and funny, two great tastes that taste great together! Not at all surprised the author addresses "teenage witches" in his letter, judging from his obsession with power and control. This is how the good doctor talks to kids? Nice!

Dr. Bob seems to think that in order for magic to work it must work for anyone who puts her hand to it (of course it does, but it doesn't tend to conform to the expectations and delusions of novices). And it must work absolutely and reliably like a new volvo station wagon every time. His perspective is crippled by his materialism. All those years astudying and he couldn't glean the first principle: holism. Not so very surprised about that, owing to his naming the Dawn and Crowley's minions as his ultimate authorities on the subject of Wicca (now that's funny!). To cure an illness is not simply to remove its symptoms, but to free one's soul from the conflicts that have manifested thataway; conflicts that have been around for a few lifetimes at least. Folks with that kinda clarity can see the likes of Dr. Bob coming a mile off and act accordingly I'm sure (I know I would!).

Magic attracts "people with mental problems." I think its a minor miracle that he can say that with a straight face considering how he's spent the past 30 years! And he spends the rest of his letter to witches talking about Uncle Aleister. :wacko:

wow.. I have never read such dribble in my life. The author of the white text knows absolutly nothing... but ignorance...

This is hardly funny. Sad and pathetic.

Lmao ... love it!

You know, the Christian is a lot more harsh and insulting than the Pagan. They take a lot of unnecessary crap. Lol, they have some great come-backs though - very few I hadn't thought myself. I personally don't believe in either, but I've found Paganism to be more flexible.

Nah, that whole thing was great. Must read again. :geek: ...

what's funny is.. the guy being hung up on materializm. "Magic won't make you rich... god will..." Tell that to all the people living in trailer parks and ghettos with every kind of christian knick knacks and chachkies you can think of pulling in two incomes and welfare...

what's funny is.. the guy being hung up on materializm. "Magic won't make you rich... god will..." Tell that to all the people living in trailer parks and ghettos with every kind of christian knick knacks and chachkies you can think of pulling in two incomes and welfare...

Yep!

I bet he'd say "It is God's will.." Bah..

It's this kind of crap that made me ashamed to call myself a Catholic and why I ditched the church to begin with. They take stories from those Grimm Brothers and (I forget his name, started with an A), and believe them to be real and throw them out of contex. Which is in itself a load of crap, as those stories where thrown out of proportion and changed.

Ack, Christian's just p*** me off... :angry2:

I don't think anyone can be funny at the same time as being intelligent, it doesn't work. =P

Big words + trying to be funny= Doesn't work. I might laugh AT you though. Heh. Some parts of that is funny though.

Edited by ZeroShadow

What "big words" were they using?

"The" "It" "God"

Hah! I'm good :w00t: Sorry, felt the need to somehow lighten the mood :D