Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

Wow i think this is some pretty interesting stuff. The fact that they have a Sun pyramid and Moon pyramid is very intriguing. It looks almost exactly like teotihuacan before they discovered it and cleared the foliage.

Looks like excavations into natural bedrock. The tunnel dug into the conglomerate is more interesting though - but appears incongrous with the other pictures. where is it exactly?

So this piramide is now officialy a real piramide or is it based on rumors? And has anyone been inside it yet?

based on rumours...so far...

the tunnels have been known to local residents for a long time, and they're all around (under) the hill/pyramid. at the top of the hill used to be an old medieval city of "visok" (or something like that), so the tunnels could be prescribed to that, but who knows...

Hi, first of all sorry on my bed wrighting English,

I see that there are some people who are real Bosnians? Does any of you know what does it means Bosnian? It means all three religions in Bosnia. Do not mix nationalities, i.e. Croats, Serbrs are the one from Croatia or Serbia. Let me explain to all of you?

How would you call French citizen? Of course a French? :) so in Bosnia and Herzegovina people who are living are BOSNIANS??? People who are living in Croatia are Croat, Serbria - Serbians, it is so clear...

About language, the oldes letter in this region is BOSANCICA? People talked on Bosnian and that there was this period of Yougoslavia where Bosnians lost their language.

To be exzact Tito forbid!

Some info for those in Europe, Bosnia exzist for more that 1000 years as a country, we had our, Illyrians, Kings and Queensl and than we have been occupaid for more that 420 years by Turks and that we had Austro-Hungarian ruling. When I mentioned OUR it means BOSNIAN people... It does not metter how arethey. It is importmant that they lived on Bosnian therotory? Guys it funny (for those how are from Europe and this one from Finland) taht you are giving some perception of what has happend in my Country? When you have no any idea?

It would be the same that I talk about your country and I do not know anything about your History, country or problems of you contry.

Quote: "would realy like to se what will they find over there.

Pyramids in Bosnia will realy change the picture of history of the world.

(as long as Bosnian does not claim that was build by the Bosnian Muslims ;)"

For Good sake friend this is STUPID what you wrote? It is OK to make yokes, but this one?

I am Muslim, but not religius one? If you get me? But after I saw these comments I could not ask my self is it wort it to write to you and others? But I took a chance.

On the end we should talk about mystery, not about religion and other irrelevant things to you unless if this is not a provocation.

I have one proposal to all of you, come and visit BiH, Croatis, Serbia and than you will have clear idea about life and situation. Here you can find more touristical info www.bonvoyagemo.com

On the end, if there is pyramid in my country, that pyramid will be European because we are part of this Europe and Europe is part of this historical country. So we can all be praud on our history and our European diversity.

Many regards from Bosnia.....

Dodir_Svile, you are right.

From Pyramides to war in Balkans:) ?!?!

Not just here, but it is realy very true.

Some people cant get one simple thing.

There is x-number of forums where they can show their opinion about history and politics.

I understedn that some people have reason to be mad or upset, but get over it. At least here.

I know that Bosnian Muslims have sufered in last war.

But don't use false facts and propaganda stories.

Some people know history of that region, specialy during the ww2.

THe Library of Congres is great place for evryone interested in history of the region. All About chenicks, ustasha, patrisans, but also how lot's of muslims where on German and Croatian Nazi side.

I'm originaly from Finland, so blaming ne for the victoms is realy funny.

O well.

I would realy like to se what will they find over there.

(as long as Bosnian does not claim that was build by the Bosnian Muslims ;)

WHat do you think about this?

Origin of Glastonbury Tor: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glastonbury_Tor

It is surprising to find a pyramid there. There are some pyramids in Greece, but not any of significant size. In the traditional view, there aren't any people who normally build pyramids in Bosnia. I doubt the Egyptians had anything to do with it. The only people who I can think of who might have built it, would have been one of the mesopotamian groups (Sumerians, Babylonians, Assyrians).

The Maecedonians are another possiblity, but they didn't usually build pyramids.

At earliest, I would guess the age would be about 3000 B.C. If it much older than that, then commonly accepted history seriously needs to be revised.

Looks like excavations into natural bedrock. The tunnel dug into the conglomerate is more interesting though - but appears incongrous with the other pictures. where is it exactly?

tunnel is actually 3 km away from the hill of visocica, where Mr.Osmanhagic claims to have found first european pyramid,

in my opinion legit or not world needs to focus on the bosnia in archeological way, we have citys, buildings, and tunnels, all over our country, but it seems that rest of thhe world doesnt necesary bother with it,

if we take a second to think about "OLD WORLD" we will find that Balkans (not only bosnia but serbia, montenegro, and croatia as well) are in the middle of the old world (Africa, asia and Europe) meaning that all the treading routes went through the balkans, so its is really not "Unbeliveble" that what is now known as "Bosnia" mught have been a place where great mythic hero Archilles has lost his life :hmm:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

tunnel is actually 3 km away from the hill of visocica, where Mr.Osmanhagic claims to have found first european pyramid,

So it's nothing to do with a pyramid at all........ Just another part of the scam.

in my opinion legit or not world needs to focus on the bosnia in archeological way, we have citys, buildings, and tunnels, all over our country, but it seems that rest of thhe world doesnt necesary bother with it,

I daresay you're right :)

if we take a second to think about "OLD WORLD" we will find that Balkans (not only bosnia but serbia, montenegro, and croatia as well) are in the middle of the old world (Africa, asia and Europe) meaning that all the treading routes went through the balkans, so its is really not "Unbeliveble" that what is now known as "Bosnia" mught have been a place where great mythic hero Archilles has lost his life :hmm:

I thought Achilles died at Troy.......;) But again - you're right - there must have been many trading routes through the Balkans, probably going back to neolithic times.

But that doesn't mean there's a 27,000 year old pyramid there disguised as a hill :P

I thought Achilles died at Troy.......;) But again - you're right - there must have been many trading routes through the Balkans, probably going back to neolithic times.

You are absolutly right

Archilles died in Troy,

"Where Is Troy Anyway" ???

but lets be riminded that mediteranean/adriatic sea covered parts of "Hercegovina" or southern part of bosnia, and there is eveidence of a "Troy like city" in the hercegovina, however noone really bother to investigate,

is there posibility "Ofcourse" this is due to the fact that bosnia and greece are rather close, and adriatic sea route could be the legendary waters trough which Geek foces sailed to the Troy.

look at this for a sec

user posted image

look at the map and think about folowing, if the troy was indeed in the place where todays scientist belive it to be, wouldnt it be completly surounded by other greek city states that fought against it ???

and in my opinion would be defeted quickly,

however if the city of troy was indeed all the way on the western end of greek kingdom (At the time) it would have to be attacked by Sea.

is there any scientific proof of this, not really, all i can say is last summer i have been in the place that is belived to be troy, and it trully is full of misteries, if i had money i would be more than happy to spend it investigating Balkans.

now back to the topic,lol, is there posibility that "HILL" is really pyramid, i think and hope it is,

does it date back as far as mr osmanagic says, i dont think so and even if it does we will never be told the truth, due to the fact that this would change everything we knoe about human life on this mysterious planet

now back to the topic,lol, is there posibility that "HILL" is really pyramid, i think and hope it is,

does it date back as far as mr osmanagic says, i dont think so and even if it does we will never be told the truth, due to the fact that this would change everything we knoe about human life on this mysterious planet

I couldn’t agree more... do you really think Dr. Hawass would disclose any find that took Egypt out of its current place In history? I think not.... :no:

Amateur archaeologists curse pharoahs' guardian

As a bosniak I would realy ask you all, you too wvwhatever, to stick to the topic.

The bosnian history is a largely unknown field. So please wviz forget what someone told you about my country and be ready for the upcoming truth.

Anyways, I am excited about the recent findings in Visoko even though it is not for sure that this is a pyramid yet.

However, everybody should give their support to Mr. Osmanagic and hope it will be the

"mother of all discoverys",- sorry I could not resist.

As a bosniak I would realy ask you all, you too wvwhatever, to stick to the topic.

The bosnian history is a largely unknown field. So please wviz forget what someone told you about my country and be ready for the upcoming truth.

Anyways, I am excited about the recent findings in Visoko even though it is not for sure that this is a pyramid yet.

However, everybody should give their support to Mr. Osmanagic and hope it will be the

"mother of all discoverys",- sorry I could not resist.

I'd like it to be an ancient pyramid, its just too early to say... IMHO

• 4 weeks later...

"do you really think Dr. Hawass would disclose any find that took Egypt out of its current place In history? I think not...."

Haw'ass' is just that, an ass. He's got nothing to do with this dig though, right? I mean, this is Bosnia, not Egypt.

• 1 month later...

Yesterday bosnian state tv new shows new excavation 30 km northern of capitol sarajevo and they claim there are tvo pyramides (bosnian pyramide of sun 100 meter tall and smaller called bosnian pyramide of the mon) underground.

BTW in southern bosnia-herzegovina there are walls builded exactly the same as oldest southamerican walls! And almost in whole Bosnia you can find small and giant stoun balls just like those in south america. And there are a lot mysteris here, but in Communism we may not talk about those.

Pictures included

and more you can find here: http://www.alternativnahistorija.com/AH8main.htm

(it is in Bosnian but there are a lot of pics)

interesting links: www.troya.com.mx

www.homer.com.mx

PS because I could not put all pics here visit html file on: http://www.alternativnahistorija.com/AH8main.htm

Just for notice, I do not claim there is something or not, I just found this interesting!

To jarane reci im nek znaju :))))!!!

Ja znam o troji malo vise nego o piramidama:ali mi je drago sto ce nasa mala zemlja postati poznata i po SVIJETSKIM CUDIMA a ne samo jebenim ratovima

Cuo si za Troju u gabeli i Morgorjelo u strugama??

Vozdra

You are absolutly right

Archilles died in Troy,

"Where Is Troy Anyway" ???

but lets be riminded that mediteranean/adriatic sea covered parts of "Hercegovina" or southern part of bosnia, and there is eveidence of a "Troy like city" in the hercegovina, however noone really bother to investigate,

is there posibility "Ofcourse" this is due to the fact that bosnia and greece are rather close, and adriatic sea route could be the legendary waters trough which Geek foces sailed to the Troy.

look at this for a sec

user posted image

look at the map and think about folowing, if the troy was indeed in the place where todays scientist belive it to be, wouldnt it be completly surounded by other greek city states that fought against it ???

and in my opinion would be defeted quickly,

however if the city of troy was indeed all the way on the western end of greek kingdom (At the time) it would have to be attacked by Sea.

is there any scientific proof of this, not really, all i can say is last summer i have been in the place that is belived to be troy, and it trully is full of misteries, if i had money i would be more than happy to spend it investigating Balkans.

Troja je cudo !! TROJA GABELA is like 5 min driving from my house. im from city called CAPLJINA like a kid me and my friend was playing on those ruins and i remember that like yestrday! .lIs not so BIG area like those new piramid so i hope piramides r real!that is wot Our country need !!!!something BIG 2 make us 4get all that war sh** !!

• 3 weeks later...

Dodir_Svile, you are right.

From Pyramides to war in Balkans:) ?!?!

Not just here, but it is realy very true.

Some people cant get one simple thing.

There is x-number of forums where they can show their opinion about history and politics.

I understedn that some people have reason to be mad or upset, but get over it. At least here.

I know that Bosnian Muslims have sufered in last war.

But don't use false facts and propaganda stories.

Some people know history of that region, specialy during the ww2.

THe Library of Congres is great place for evryone interested in history of the region. All About chenicks, ustasha, patrisans, but also how lot's of muslims where on German and Croatian Nazi side.

I'm originaly from Finland, so blaming ne for the victoms is realy funny.

O well.

I would realy like to se what will they find over there.

(as long as Bosnian does not claim that was build by the Bosnian Muslims ;)

WHat do you think about this?

Origin of Glastonbury Tor: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glastonbury_Tor

Don't you people see, this guy is provocateur. I bet this guy is even from Bosnia. You know this kind of guy, yeah you know him very well. It's a kind of guy that started war in Bosnia and than first fled to foreign country. I bet he's laughing his ass off us we speak, or to say us we write. And please don't bother, you can't help him understand. This man needs to seek a professional help and immediate medical attention, actually I think he needs a whole team of an experts to work on him, in order for us to see some improvements. It doesn't really matter where you're from, after all. To bad Charls Darwin is not alive today, to see his theory of evolution uncovering in front of his eyes, us he reads your words of wisdom.

Actually I bet he would scream us loud us he can " ...it's still going on, it's still going on" .

• 1 month later...

I love how all of you talk in Bosnian becuase i can understand just about everything! nice job