Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

As i said on the other bosnian pyramid topic, this will give my country a great boost.

btw Great work for getting bosnian p***ed off now he has left the fourum forever, is that really the image we are giving for this fourum ?

The war affected many lives, crimes against humanity were commited. But at least the serbian leader Slobodan Milosovic has died, to bad some say that he didnt get to be trailed, they wanted a good berial for him. My brother got mad and yelled at the tv " Why dont we throw him into a ditch with the bodys of women and children like they did to us ?!"

War..what is it good for ?

im really hoping this turns out to be a pyramid of south american design itll really open the flood gates an make conventional science wake up.

here is a map from the guimar pyramids museun in the canary islands showing pyramids all being built in a relative time space they say proving people were travelling long before scientists today give them credit for

an a picture of reed boats found all over the world they rekon they came in

post-25100-1145262408.jpg

post-25100-1145262488.jpg

post-25100-1145262608.jpg

im really hoping this turns out to be a pyramid of south american design itll really open the flood gates an make conventional science wake up.

here is a map from the guimar pyramids museun in the canary islands showing pyramids all being built in a relative time space they say proving people were travelling long before scientists today give them credit for

an a picture of reed boats found all over the world they rekon they came in

good work :tu: thats for fining those pics, i didnt know they were so wide spead !

good work :tu: thats for fining those pics, i didnt know they were so wide spead !

ive more pics of the guimar pyramids if your intrested they are not very big but still important

Luckylie, you are wrong. It's a freekin' pyramid.

No, he's 100% correct.

It's a hill.

Which once had a medieval fortress on it. And no doubt has all manner of other archaeological remains - inlcuding old tunnels etc - around it's slopes.

If it were a pyramid it'd be a simple job, taking a matter of days at the very most, to use an excavator to remove the thin layer of topsoil covering the stonework and prove me wrong :)

No, he's 100% correct.

It's a hill.

Which once had a medieval fortress on it. And no doubt has all manner of other archaeological remains - inlcuding old tunnels etc - around it's slopes.

If it were a pyramid it'd be a simple job, taking a matter of days at the very most, to use an excavator to remove the thin layer of topsoil covering the stonework and prove me wrong :)

In Bosnia we have many old fortresses, Alot i have seen 3 in one drive. You could be right, but how sure are you ?

In Bosnia we have many old fortresses, Alot i have seen 3 in one drive. You could be right, but how sure are you ?

Well, I'm assuming wikipedia is correct when it states that:-

In the Middle Ages, Visoko was the social, economic and political capital of Bosnia, earning it the title of a royal town. The city is first mentioned in 1355 in a chart made for Dubrovnik merchants by Ban Kulin.

Visoko was a center of the Bosnian Church with the bishop placed in Biskupici area 4 km away from Visoko. The name Visoko is a new name for the town, old name was Visoki, and it means "high place" because the king's town was on top of the nearby mountain Visočica. Urban city is located below, and named Podvisoki ("under the high").

I'm not saying that it is a pyramid, or that it is not. But, looking at these photos, you can not exclude that possibility...at least not untill scientists finish their work.

user posted image

I'm not saying that it is a pyramid, or that it is not. But, looking at these photos, you can not exclude that possibility...at least not untill scientists finish their work.

user posted image

I agree, and new topic BOSNIAN PIRAMIDE EXCAVATION BEGUN contains inks to new info about this topic, and soo I will link you a real-time web-cam on that topic.

I was always wondering why it was called visoko....high..wow lol

Mostar mean Bridge old, most meaning bridge and star meaning old, thus meaning old bridge the thing its famous for, but why Sarajevo ?

I'm nowhere near convinced this is a pyramid... much less three.

However, I think the site still needs a lot of attention as it has many years of important history to catalogue. If this is what it takes to get an archeological dig at the ruins then I'm all for it.

Good luck! I hope you find burial chambers and a layer of mica. :tu:

I was always wondering why it was called visoko....high..wow lol

Mostar mean Bridge old, most meaning bridge and star meaning old, thus meaning old bridge the thing its famous for, but why Sarajevo ?

Correction Bridge Old is OK but Mostar name is from GUARD OF THE BRIDGE (in Bosnian -Mostar).

You can check this my friend.

Or it could be just a hill.

Yes it could be just a hill, but event is interesting, there is more than 900 volonteurs biooked for next 5 month for excavation from whole world and I thing IT IS INTERESTNIG PROJECT nothing more I presume.

Vernes you ar an complet idiot you know.

Pharaohs are connected with pyramids. Well not every pyramid. I swear they find one. Not comparable with the Egyptian pharaoahs, but still a kind of an old 'man' or fragments of bones. Or just artifacts. Everything is possible to find in it.

So you called me an idiot?

Pharaohs are connected with pyramids. Well not every pyramid. I swear they find one. Not comparable with the Egyptian pharaoahs, but still a kind of an old 'man' or fragments of bones. Or just artifacts. Everything is possible to find in it.

So you called me an idiot?

Of course not!

Vernes you ar an complet idiot you know.

I have to agree. I was trying to avoid this kind of comments, but Vernes only say S******t instead of add something constructive.

I think this is a serious and interesting thread and the beliefs or opinions posted in here should be respected. If you thing its not a pyramid, try to prove this by arguing and posting facts that can determine its not a pyramid.

I have to agree. I was trying to avoid this kind of comments, but Vernes only say S******t instead of add something constructive.

I think this is a serious and interesting thread and the beliefs or opinions posted in here should be respected. If you thing its not a pyramid, try to prove this by arguing and posting facts that can determine its not a pyramid.

Just look at the picture with that man standing in front of the 'pyramid'. For me it just looks like a hill. But still it has a shape of a pyramid. :angry2:

Just look at the picture with that man standing in front of the 'pyramid'. For me it just looks like a hill. But still it has a shape of a pyramid. :angry2:

In next few month will see, you can be right or wrong. so we will wait :)

In next few month will see, you can be right or wrong. so we will wait :)

Maybe I could be wrong. I forget there are pyramids with flat tops as well, like the Mayan pyramid (staircase). Thus it could not be a triangular type in Bosnia and Hercegovina. :P

I agree :)

It looks exactly like a hill to me. And we know that ancient peoples treated it as a hill, digging tunnels into it and building fortresses atop it.

There are no legends about it.

There's nothing whatesoever to say it's anything but a hill - other than the fact someone noticed its pyramidal shape and somehow assumed that unlike all the many other pyramidal shaped hills in the world this one was artificial.

The excavation is presumable intended to find evidence, there being none whatsoever at present.

Although I suspect all they'll actually do is excavate known Roman and medieval archaeology.

I agree :)

It looks exactly like a hill to me. And we know that ancient peoples treated it as a hill, digging tunnels into it and building fortresses atop it.

There are no legends about it.

There's nothing whatesoever to say it's anything but a hill - other than the fact someone noticed its pyramidal shape and somehow assumed that unlike all the many other pyramidal shaped hills in the world this one was artificial.

The excavation is presumable intended to find evidence, there being none whatsoever at present.

Although I suspect all they'll actually do is excavate known Roman and medieval archaeology.

Tell us one legend that is talking for period 12000 yeras before today?