Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

I agree :)

It looks exactly like a hill to me. And we know that ancient peoples treated it as a hill, digging tunnels into it and building fortresses atop it.

There are no legends about it.

There's nothing whatesoever to say it's anything but a hill - other than the fact someone noticed its pyramidal shape and somehow assumed that unlike all the many other pyramidal shaped hills in the world this one was artificial.

The excavation is presumable intended to find evidence, there being none whatsoever at present.

Although I suspect all they'll actually do is excavate known Roman and medieval archaeology.

I think you are wrong, read this in the site regarding the excavatiosn:

First Building Blocks of the Pyramid See the Light of Day

The 4th day of digging is finished in Visoko. On the north east side of the pyramid, at a depth of approximately 1m, pyramid's building blocks are found in good condition. It is for certain that these blocks were not made by natural processes.

The blocks were layered one on top of the other and this is how the slopes of the pyramid walls were created. Experts are saying that these blocks are man made, that they originate from Bosnian quarries and that they were transported to this location and pyramids were built.

This is so far the the most valuable visual proof of the pyramid's design, its levels and the material of which it is made of.

Also, follow the link and take the time to read and watch the pictures:

Bosnian Pyramids

Yes, I've looked at all the pictures.

And I see nothing whatsoever to change my mind. Nor, I would hope has any other open-minded person.

Remember, this is the ancient Capital of Bosnia - we'd expect a lot of archaeology in the region. Though, so far, they've only uncovered what looks remarkably like bedrock....

Interestingly they don't pinpoint the exact locations either, do they ;)

Yes, I've looked at all the pictures.

And I see nothing whatsoever to change my mind. Nor, I would hope has any other open-minded person.

Remember, this is the ancient Capital of Bosnia - we'd expect a lot of archaeology in the region. Though, so far, they've only uncovered what looks remarkably like bedrock....

Interestingly they don't pinpoint the exact locations either, do they ;)

I am with you Essan.

Hell the conversation on that Bosnian Pyramids site is escalating...Insulting serbs, territory, history fights... :blink:

Hell the conversation on that Bosnian Pyramids site is escalating...Insulting serbs, territory, history fights... :blink:

Its a shame. Those who start conversations like that deserves nonetheless than oblivion. Ppl prefere to fight than act together for a better world.

I am tired of read about fights, etinic clashes, wars, violance, etc. :angry2:

Its a shame. Those who start conversations like that deserves nonetheless than oblivion. Ppl prefere to fight than act together for a better world.

I am tired of read about fights, etinic clashes, wars, violance, etc. :angry2:

There is alot of tension between sebs and bosnians, like jews and nazi. :blink:

There is alot of tension between sebs and bosnians, like jews and nazi. :blink:

It is understandable because serbs had over 100 concetrations camps for bosniaqs and croats, and they are have rape-camp for systematic rape bosniaqs and croatian woman. and serbs killedcca 2000 children in capitol sarajevo..........

Hague tribunal called this genocide.

we are here for observing this scientific expedition and there is new post "excavation begun" so please let's look pyramides and excavations. ok?

Lets not forget the Americans testing their Stealth bombers and targeting womens and childrens hospitals, and dont argue on that, my sister in law saw it.

Izvineite moro sam to napisati.

yes now back to the subject, has anything new turned up ?

Lets not forget the Americans testing their Stealth bombers and targeting womens and childrens hospitals, and dont argue on that, my sister in law saw it.

Izvineite moro sam to napisati.

yes now back to the subject, has anything new turned up ?

Actually, they were stealth fighters, not bombers. The F-117 serves adequately in both roles but is designated as a fighter.

As for the targeting of hospitals, I am aware of a single case in which a hospital was bombed. The bombing coordinates were transmitted incorrectly and the wrong building was targeted. It was tragic, however, it was not intentional, and there was certainly no conspiracy to blow up hospitals. It wasn't a "test" either, as the F-117 had been extensively tested before it entered production. It also saw service 5 years earlier in Desert Storm, and flew more missions over Baghdad than any other aircraft. One should hope they would have gotten the kinks out by then.

-Pilgrim

Actually, they were stealth fighters, not bombers. The F-117 serves adequately in both roles but is designated as a fighter.

As for the targeting of hospitals, I am aware of a single case in which a hospital was bombed. The bombing coordinates were transmitted incorrectly and the wrong building was targeted. It was tragic, however, it was not intentional, and there was certainly no conspiracy to blow up hospitals. It wasn't a "test" either, as the F-117 had been extensively tested before it entered production. It also saw service 5 years earlier in Desert Storm, and flew more missions over Baghdad than any other aircraft. One should hope they would have gotten the kinks out by then.

-Pilgrim

Yes tested before in producting, i mean tested in live action. lets not worry about this anymore.

I never said that there was a conspiracy to bomb hospitals. But that may be what my sister in law saw, the really tragic part was, there were people in it....She also was targeted by a sniper and shot at her and missed her forhead but it was so close it left a burn mark across her forhead.....

okay back to the SUBJECT lets stop talking about this please !! no more of this, i have a stroy of my own involving me, my crib *when i was a baby* and a hand granade.

Does anyone know who might of built this ?

Does anyone know who might of built this ?

It's mostly medieval - from when the town of Visoko was situated around the Fortress on the hill's summit.

It's mostly medieval - from when the town of Visoko was situated around the Fortress on the hill's summit.

Interesting scientific statement!

Interesting scientific statement!

Actually, it's a historical statement.

Visoki (the 'high place') was a medieval town and fortress situated on Visocica hill. The trading suburb at the foot of the hill was called Podvisoki ('At the foot of, or under, the High Place') and it was this that, after the Ottoman conquest, developed into the modern town of Visoko.

Traces of Neolithic settlement have also been found on Visocica (long before Osmanagic came along). It was also the site of a Roman Signal Post.

Unfortuntely I've not been able to find whether any recent archaelogical excavations have been carreid out on Visocica; given recent turbulent history of the region my guess is that it may have been mostly pre-WWII. Nor have I been able to determine where Osmanagic's excavations are in relation to these known archaeological remians.

Actually, it's a historical statement.

Visoki (the 'high place') was a medieval town and fortress situated on Visocica hill. The trading suburb at the foot of the hill was called Podvisoki ('At the foot of, or under, the High Place') and it was this that, after the Ottoman conquest, developed into the modern town of Visoko.

Traces of Neolithic settlement have also been found on Visocica (long before Osmanagic came along). It was also the site of a Roman Signal Post.

Unfortuntely I've not been able to find whether any recent archaelogical excavations have been carreid out on Visocica; given recent turbulent history of the region my guess is that it may have been mostly pre-WWII. Nor have I been able to determine where Osmanagic's excavations are in relation to these known archaeological remians.

Thank you for this lesson about MY country. I do not know that roman was there. New scientific fact for me, becase I had different information. But my eyes are not quite well so I can not belive what I see all the time.

I really appreciate it! Thanks mate :tu:

Idea:

This topic is couple months old, and it was begun when pyramide found in Bosnia.

Idea: read all this pages and compare those with topic Bosnian Pyramide excavation begiing!

• 4 weeks later...

they forgot close this topic, so here new info.

They found slkeleton between walls of plateau of pyramides and surface. The skeleton is now in London and waiting for examination!

Edited by bosnian

Before moderator blok this topic some more photos

Dou you agree they had blocke people who are apearing here just for laughing and peaceing off rest of us here??????

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Before moderator blok this topic some more photos

Nobody is going to close this thread if you stick to the subject and avoid a repeat performance of what got the original thread closed.

You are not being "blocked", it would be appreciated if you'd stop posting that in every thread about the Bosnian pyramid. If you want to discuss the previous thread closure or have any concerns about it then please contact either myself or a moderator via the forum's private messanger.

Those are not runes. It looks like an arrow and some common latin characters. Probably marks/notes indicating something/position by the excavators.

teiwaz, laguz, the third one could be ansuz or feoh, but it looks more like an upside-down etruscan e to me. But yes, those are runes.

I believe some of this could be Roman construction. Those look like Latin letters on that boulder. There seems, from what I have read so far, to have been a town close or directly on the hill since the Bronze Age. Was there a Roman town here?

Bosnian, is there any Roman roads in this region? The Romans built roads where ever their Legions went. Since it is a fact that Rome went all the way to the Middle East, I'd have to assume some of their roads went through Bosnia or Croatia.

There was a 15th century castle on the flat top of the largest of the pyramids, but the size of the site can not apparently be explained only by the fallen castle.

The continued digging by the wonderful Bosnian people will surely give the experts a good view of what this hill really is.