Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

I believe some of this could be Roman construction. Those look like Latin letters on that boulder. There seems, from what I have read so far, to have been a town close or directly on the hill since the Bronze Age. Was there a Roman town here?

Bosnian, is there any Roman roads in this region? The Romans built roads where ever their Legions went. Since it is a fact that Rome went all the way to the Middle East, I'd have to assume some of their roads went through Bosnia or Croatia.

There was a 15th century castle on the flat top of the largest of the pyramids, but the size of the site can not apparently be explained only by the fallen castle.

The continued digging by the wonderful Bosnian people will surely give the experts a good view of what this hill really is.

2/3 roman legions was here for some time because resistance to roman emire here was unbeliveable strong.

But it was 120 km northern from here (battles).

Here was just one guard stations.

They should take better photos of findings. Direct shots. So we could see clearly what those are. I am more inclined that those are Roman characters. But looking closely some marks, especially the faint one in the upper left of the pic apears to be a rune indeed.

They should take better photos of findings. Direct shots. So we could see clearly what those are. I am more inclined that those are Roman characters. But looking closely some marks, especially the faint one in the upper left of the pic apears to be a rune indeed.

Somone used this tunnels before and by me this is arrows with direction where people can gos without loosing themself in tunnels.

Opinion about this theory?

Nice to see this thread alive again. :) You know what I mean. :) I listened to Osmanagich on TV and what he has told there wasn't unlogical nor delusional at all. He started international verification of the pyramid and so far it is going very well. I hope he'll suceed. :)

user posted image

ambasadors from differnet countries visited the pyramid yesterday

china, pakistan, iran, egypt, bulgaria, danmark, norway, libiya, turkey, finland,sweden, slovakia and croatia

today asutrian ambasador visited the pyramid

they were all impreed what they saw

Howdy,

How is the excavation process progressing ? Any new pictures ?

By the way, how many people there digging those hills right now ? Hundreds ?

thx

Howdy,

How is the excavation process progressing ? Any new pictures

?

no nothing yet, but tomorow i think photos will come

By the way, how many people there digging those hills right now ? Hundreds ?

thx

some time 200

they forgot close this topic, so here new info.

They found slkeleton between walls of plateau of pyramides and surface. The skeleton is now in London and waiting for examination!

so any news on the slketon

umm.. they are sorry for not updating excavations last 2-3 days..

but they are working on a new offical website .. so it will be done on ssaturday / tomorow ;)

umm.. they are sorry for not updating excavations last 2-3 days..

but they are working on a new offical website .. so it will be done on ssaturday / tomorow ;)

"I am the Royce Richards made famous (and notorious) by Mr Osmanagich. I made an initial enquiry into the project and then decided to distance myself from it as it looked to me like someone selling snake oil. I have since had my name published in articles in national newspapers in Australia and in international media as an “Australian Archaeologist out to unearth ancient Bosnian pyramids and rewrite the established version of history........”

Its all a big load of b******s. The “Bosnian Pyramid” is just a shonky attempt by a shonky person to make a name for themselves, its not something I want to be involved with. Its quite annoying as I now get random emails from all kinds of kooks expecting me to be an authority on Bosnian pyramids!! The damage this will do to my professional reputation is yet to be seen..........!

I never gave Mr Osmanagich permission to give my name to any media organisation and I never gave any media organisation permission to put my name in print. For the record I am an archaeologist. For the record I am not involved in the Bosnian pyramid project. For the record I’m pretty annoyed with finding my name given to the media in relation to Bosnian pyramids."

http://www.eso-garden.com/index.php?/weblog/comments/877/

non Archaeologist on site

ones cleimed by Sam to be on site is all lies

Sam is liar

Bosnian pyramide is jest hill

Sam is conmen

Sam cleim 42% of modern bosnians descended frem pyramid builders but no dna frem pyramide buildrs found

42% is current population of bosnian muslims en country

so Sam es Racist liar too

how silly of him to thenk he can get away with this jest to line hes pockets with funds for dig

This is for the Moderators:

Please, please, please, is it possible to Block this Smiley guy?

You have closed one thread already because of the apparent escavades of Bosnian, but you missed that he was just provoced by Smileyup.

Guys, this looks to me like a fanatic all the way. He is full of hatered against Americans, sees everywhere american spies (Osmanagic) and so on.

As a Bosnian who is happy that something good is happening to Bosnia and that people can talk about it on these threads, and before someone gives smiley a diserved answer and before you have to close this thread too, I am begging you, Moderators, please block this insane smiley.

I am for freedom of speach but I am apsolutely not for hate motivated speaches.

This is for the Moderators:

Please, please, please, is it possible to Block this Smiley guy?

You have closed one thread already because of the apparent escavades of Bosnian, but you missed that he was just provoced by Smileyup.

Guys, this looks to me like a fanatic all the way. He is full of hatered against Americans, sees everywhere american spies (Osmanagic) and so on.

As a Bosnian who is happy that something good is happening to Bosnia and that people can talk about it on these threads, and before someone gives smiley a diserved answer and before you have to close this thread too, I am begging you, Moderators, please block this insane smiley.

I am for freedom of speach but I am apsolutely not for hate motivated speaches.

Freedom of speach es for everyone

encluding Royce richards

Osmaganic lied

Threads close beceuse of personel attecks

like yours last was

thread close beceuse of you

you don't liek truth

prefer lies

fine weth me

people need to know all truth

not jest yours

meke own minds up

sad day for bosnia when Osmaganic lie about pyramide thet is just hill

Bosnia soon laugheng item in archeologicel world

your fault

net mine

live with et

:no:

smileyp,

Keep your comments focused on the credibility of the subject, responding in the manner you have chosen in your last post only irritates some members unnecessarily and detracts from the topic. Freedom of speech has its limits when it infringes on the desire to maintain a civil discussion. There will not be a repeat of what happened previously.

odas, the only provocation Bosnian encountered was spirited disagreement. Instead of countering contrary opinions with relevant information supporting his stance, he chose to denigrate and insult those who didn't agree with him. Its been mentioned many times before, this is a discussion forum, there will always be opposing viewpoints. I'm American and I don't perceive any hatred from smileyp. Obviously he has a low opinion of this Osmanagich fellow, but that's because he believes the man is a fraud who just happens to be American. If his perception is incorrect, then do your best to prove him wrong, just accusing him of disrespecting Bosnians (the people in general) is irrational and unjustified.

Again, debate the issue and let's stay away from personal observations towards your opponent, this advice is directed at everyone because this time around suspensions will be implemented far quicker than the closing of the thread. Hopefully that will be inspiration enough for participants to conduct themselves properly.

It would also be appreciated that people use the 'report this post' button to express your concerns about other members, posting them openly on the forum only worsens the situation. Thank you for your cooperation.

MM

and about Royce, who cares if he will come or not , next months comes egyptian experts, archelogists, geologists, geophysists, expert in decoding ancient scripts and so on and then mexican expert shall come i think in august

Edit:Taken out quote and comment. If you have an issue PM a Mod

Edited by Lottie

Guest Lottie

I have deleted several of your posts for continuous flaming of the situation after Magicman has made it perfectly clear that this topic should stay on track. This is the last warning otherwise this thread will be closed as well.

If people have issues with other members send a Mod a PM or use the report button

The Moon Pyramid looks a lot smaller. Are there better pictures of it?

I have seen privious pictures of the Moon Pyramid and I was impressed by the small stone trail.