Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

amazing photos Rosa canina :tu:

it is a pure pyramid :tu:

I said that too, i just came home... but i couldn't go to see pyramid of the Moon... I didn't know how to get there :(

it is a pure pyramid :tu:

Can we just leave these comments out of this topic, ok ? Let´s keep the pictures rolling in and just enjoy the show. But let´s not jump into conclusions too quickly !

Thank you. And thanks for those pics.

Can we just leave these comments out of this topic, ok ? Let´s keep the pictures rolling in and just enjoy the show. But let´s not jump into conclusions too quickly !

Thank you. And thanks for those pics.

come on, we can say whatever we want... it's 4 ourselfs... ;)

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/5058/p52800142eo.jpg

and gr8 view on the people... thay are working as one :)

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/7231/p52800098iz.jpg

come on, we can say whatever we want... it's 4 ourselfs... ;)

Actually this thread is for everybody, whether you believe this structure is a pyramid or a fallen medival fortress or a pile of dirt and stones.

Actually this thread is for everybody, whether you believe this structure is a pyramid or a fallen medival fortress or a pile of dirt and stones.

Ok, nice. I said the same but maybe on my way... B)

Can u say what do u think?

That is a beautiful and amazing discovery. It just goes to show that perhaps some historians were correct to say that all of the continents on Earth were once one large connected piece of land. Why else would we have pyramids thousands of years old in so many different countries.................Africa, South America, China and now Bosnia. Not to mention all of the pyramids we haven't found yet. There may be pyramids underwater and hundreds more underground scattered across the Earth. What if we as humans were once all part of one enormouis empire compmrised of many different races but serving one God and allowed to worship in many different styles of paraise. And once the continents seperated those styles became religions and the different races became nations. I'm just saying, I think we are all connected in more ways than we've tapped into. There have even been pyramid type shapes found on the lunar and mars surface. When I find the images again I will post them in the image gallery.

Peace

Has there been any articles written about it for major US magazines? Such as Time or National Geographic?

Is there many US reporters there?

Just wondering when I'll see articles on it in my favorate magazines.

Ok, nice. I said the same but maybe on my way... B)

Can u say what do u think?

My opinion since you asked, I think that it is premature to call it a pyramid. I believe we are seeing a medieval fortress excavated.

Has there been any articles written about it for major US magazines? Such as Time or National Geographic?

Is there many US reporters there?

Just wondering when I'll see articles on it in my favorate magazines.

Yes. You have been told previously to read the existing posts found here. That or try google.

I have also removed 2 of the off topic type of statements that contributed in getting the other thread closed.

That is a beautiful and amazing discovery. It just goes to show that perhaps some historians were correct to say that all of the continents on Earth were once one large connected piece of land. Why else would we have pyramids thousands of years old in so many different countries.................Africa, South America, China and now Bosnia. Not to mention all of the pyramids we haven't found yet. There may be pyramids underwater and hundreds more underground scattered across the Earth. What if we as humans were once all part of one enormouis empire compmrised of many different races but serving one God and allowed to worship in many different styles of paraise. And once the continents seperated those styles became religions and the different races became nations. I'm just saying, I think we are all connected in more ways than we've tapped into. There have even been pyramid type shapes found on the lunar and mars surface. When I find the images again I will post them in the image gallery.

Peace

Edit:Deleted. Statements such as this will indeed get posts deleted. Listen to what the Mods are telling you and you will find that everything runs smoothly. If you do not co-operate then indeed things will change. If you have an issue please PM a Mod or use the report button.

I said that former member: Bosnian has great signature from Holly Qur'an : "There were civilisation before you,a dn will be after you"

What I am talkin is THIS SIGNATURE IS RELATED TO THIS TOPIC and what this Ms said about ancient civilisation. I supose there were civilisation before us and they build a large construction like this pyramid in Bosnia and alll over the world.

I belive there are a lot other construction undercover almost everywhere.

So what is problem with thisreply I would like to know?

Edited by Lottie

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

amazing atmosphere , tousands of turists, volonteuers, media, politicians , diplomats, ambasadors :tu:

world be ready for 8th wonder of the world B)

If you continue to claim this is pyramide perhaps you will be blocked here Aragon! Be neutral please in the name of this topic.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

amazing atmosphere , tousands of turists, volonteuers, media, politicians , diplomats, ambasadors :tu:

world be ready for 8th wonder of the world B)

The Bosnianpyramid.com website now has a clearer map of Visocica.

The website claims:

Satellite, aerial photographs and geographic maps show that Visocica hill has four sides like other existing pyramids around the world. All four sides are identical with the points of the compass, facing north, south, east and west.

You can decide for yourself how accurate that statement is:-

user posted image

:rolleyes:

The Bosnianpyramid.com website now has a clearer map of Visocica.

The website claims:

You can decide for yourself how accurate that statement is:-

user posted image

:rolleyes:

of course, after 12000 years min it shall be in perfect shape, without erosion of any side. It is stupid expect any less than perfect shape.

Agree forummans and forumwomans?

PS When you have to lear read maps, if you have to understand this picture.

Edited by nedzadgr

If you continue to claim this is pyramide perhaps you will be blocked here Aragon! Be neutral please in the name of this topic.

I see you're changed a bit, Bosnian! Keep up the good work!

Just keep in mind people have diffrent opinions on this subject.

They can clearly discuss this, whetever is it a pyramid or not....it's a matter of discuss and of course the progress made in those excavations! :tu:

I see you're changed a bit, Bosnian! Keep up the good work!

Just keep in mind people have diffrent opinions on this subject.

They can clearly discuss this, whetever is it a pyramid or not....it's a matter of discuss and of course the progress made in those excavations! :tu:

i agree with you.

But look, here is a photo and according your way of thinking in second (down) half of photo there is not posible watter was there OK?

I mean there is not water and water could not stay there? Opinion?

post-28339-1148908441.jpg

Edited by nedzadgr

i agree with you.

But look, here is a photo and according your way of thinking in second (down) half of photo there is not posible watter was there OK?

I mean there is not water and water could not stay there? Opinion?

I didn't understood a word you said...But yes that's water mixed with mud. Perhaps caused by heavy rainfall or landslide.

I said that former member: Bosnian has great signature from Holly Qur'an : "There were civilisation before you,a dn will be after you"

What I am talkin is THIS SIGNATURE IS RELATED TO THIS TOPIC and what this Ms said about ancient civilisation. I supose there were civilisation before us and they build a large construction like this pyramid in Bosnia and alll over the world.

I belive there are a lot other construction undercover almost everywhere.

So what is problem with thisreply I would like to know?

Your response was redundant. The other user had obviously read through enough of the thread, as she was quoting a highly inflammatory and off topic statement from the above mentioned former member exactly 1 post previous to yours.

Don't be silly, no one has been "blocked" for calling it a pyramid, however action will be taken against anyone who continues to derail the topic.

Your response was redundant. The other user had obviously read through enough of the thread, as she was quoting a highly inflammatory and off topic statement from the above mentioned former member exactly 1 post previous to yours.

Don't be silly, no one has been "blocked" for calling it a pyramid, however action will be taken against anyone who continues to derail the topic.

come on, what's wrong with u? Will u stop playing God? It's just forum 4 God's sake... not Bible or Kur'an...

U can block us so what?

No one is playing 'God' Rosa, difficult as that may be for you to believe. What problem are you having with the request to refrain from making off-topic comments in this thread? They only serve to detract from the subject being discussed, they're argumentative and tend to inspire irrational behaviour. As mentioned countless times before, this will not be allowed. Again, if you have a problem with a moderators statement, send them a message to discuss it. Yes, we can block people from posting, as you are about to discover. We have little patience for those who cannot abide our requests, take a couple days to ponder that.

MM

of course, after 12000 years min it shall be in perfect shape, without erosion of any side. It is stupid expect any less than perfect shape.

Agree forummans and forumwomans?

PS When you have to lear read maps, if you have to understand this picture.

I grew up using elevation maps from the local library for hunting, and hiking. I'd guess I have ten years experience with them.

I also have four years of US Army training in using maps to lay out minefields and to plan routes of movement. I also taught land-navigation courses to new privates and US National Guard.

I don't believe that makes me an expert, but I do think it allows me to say that I can reaad a map. The formations on the elevation maps posted appear to only have a passing similarity to a pyramid. There is a distinct alignment with the Eastern and Northern sides of the geological feature to the compass points, but I believe it to simply be natural. I think I could look at several such maps of Oregon in the US, where I live, and find similar structures. Would you like me to find some and post them?

Erosion could surely have caused the changes required over 12,000 years, but from what I have seen in the posted pictures the hill has a layer of dirt from 0.2 to about 2 meters deep, with an impressive rock layer underneath. If there had been a lot of erosion I believe there would be large amounts of exposed rock.

I don't believe anyone has explained how so much earth got onto the pyramid. And the glacier theory wouldn't work because a glacier would push over a pyramid.

This is only my opinions based off experience and eduaction. I am a Mechanical Engineer by the way, so I am not uneducated.

Of course we all want see more map with pyramid shaped hill. That is quite interesting.

Just note that it is not just how it looks it is what is found beneath the surface, and do not forget that :)

I grew up using elevation maps from the local library for hunting, and hiking. I'd guess I have ten years experience with them.

I also have four years of US Army training in using maps to lay out minefields and to plan routes of movement. I also taught land-navigation courses to new privates and US National Guard.

I don't believe that makes me an expert, but I do think it allows me to say that I can reaad a map. The formations on the elevation maps posted appear to only have a passing similarity to a pyramid. There is a distinct alignment with the Eastern and Northern sides of the geological feature to the compass points, but I believe it to simply be natural. I think I could look at several such maps of Oregon in the US, where I live, and find similar structures. Would you like me to find some and post them?

Erosion could surely have caused the changes required over 12,000 years, but from what I have seen in the posted pictures the hill has a layer of dirt from 0.2 to about 2 meters deep, with an impressive rock layer underneath. If there had been a lot of erosion I believe there would be large amounts of exposed rock.

I don't believe anyone has explained how so much earth got onto the pyramid. And the glacier theory wouldn't work because a glacier would push over a pyramid.

This is only my opinions based off experience and eduaction. I am a Mechanical Engineer by the way, so I am not uneducated.

People .... can we just go along with the moderator request please? this topic is very interesting and i hate to see moderator shut it down again like the previous thread.