Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

People .... can we just go along with the moderator request please? this topic is very interesting and i hate to see moderator shut it down again like the previous thread.

No kidding!

I find this topic very interesting but the never-ending bickering of some people, who for reason known to them only, enjoy baiting others is a total kill-joy.

Lately I just peak in and when I see some 5-year old having yet another temper-tantrum I just leave and try to check in later …. So I bet I’ve missed lots of cool new stuff …. oh well… :unsure:

We've started to completely remove posts with flaming, bickering and complaining from this thread now, we've never seen a topic in which quite so many people have completely diregarded our requests to stick to the subject being discussed.

Someone suggested to us that we are only allowing pro-pyramid opinions here, but that isn't the case. We encourage all opinions and views on the topic, whether you believe the pyramid is a genuine archaelogical discovery or not. The main problem is that some people are trying to turn this into a political debate, taking negative opinions as an attack on Bosnian culture, and that is the main source of the problems we are seeing here.

Now lets get back on topic please. :tu:

Of course we all want see more map with pyramid shaped hill. That is quite interesting.

As an example, this is a hill in the Scottish Highlands called Binnein Beag:-

user posted image

And here it is on the map :)

Edited by Essan

i really dont understand this, :hmm::hmm::hmm: this thread is BOSNIAN PYRAMID, yet my posts that contain the facts/pictures about the VISOCICA hill are deleted, on the other hand, PICTURES and maps of some SCOTISH hill posted by our WEATHERMAN here are not :mellow::hmm: i am just wondering how this came to be

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

yet my posts that contain the facts/pictures about the VISOCICA hill are deleted

I can confirm from our log that no posts of yours matching that description have ever been deleted. In your profile click "view all posts" under "profile options" to go back over your previous postings on the forum.

Kia ora! I am a total newbie to this site, from Aotearoa-New Zealand. I came here because I was following material on alt.archaeology...WOW, what an introduction.

If I wasnt hardened, I would've packed-up my log-in and ran away fast before the vitriol showers from one participant here burnt all reason off-

because I was trying to find another forum, the only contribution I can make here is,

not many archaeologists in *Bosnia* seem to be welcoming this discoveries of 'pyramids'

with great joy-

Kia ora and welcome to UM Islander! Glad you can join us.

Kia ora and welcome to UM Islander! Glad you can join us.

Thanks Daughter of the Nine Moons! I look forward to productive & stimulating exchanges!

O, incidentally, I am not academically qualified in anything, but I have a good working knowledge of Polynesian history (& basic archaeology) and a particular interest (&skills) in A-NZ Maori history & archaeology - just say the words 'South Island! Kai Tahu! Kati Mamoe! Gavin Menzies!' OK, on the latter 'I'll 'rip yer throat out' but seriously good dudes et al- this really does look like a set of fora I can learn from and maybe contrigute to- cheers, nahaku noa Islander

here we go again...

nothing without me :w00t::D

hey Aragon gr8 pics... hooh, I didn't c it :(

Are u living near Visoko? come on, u can send us every day fresh pics :rofl::rolleyes:

Aragon, can you provide the link fromwhere u re getting those pics, I can´t see them here. Don´t know why, but they do not open...

Thx

Aragon, can you provide the link fromwhere u re getting those pics, I can´t see them here. Don´t know why, but they do not open...

Thx

moon pyramid

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

the best one... hooh :) some kind of stairs?!?!?!

user posted image

Edited by RosaCanina

Curious about those pics, but that link doesn't show me anything...I get a blank page.

link is

http://www.rtv-visoko.ba/photogallery.php

Those are great pics, Aragon.

Last news in:

UNESCO is fascinated with this discovery. They are coming to take a closer look in order to decide for them self to finance further escavation.

Once again the SAY is true: IF TOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME. :

Those are great pics, Aragon.

Last news in:

UNESCO is fascinated with this discovery. They are coming to take a closer look in order to decide for them self to finance further escavation.

Once again the SAY is true: IF TOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME. :

Very true and i hope they come and excavate it faster so we can get a good look at it...... excellant stuff

Haven't been here quite a long time. I see now is everything OK and there is less flaming and bickering. Nice! Keep up the good work, people. :)