Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

Moderators shall remove Smileyp long before because he is here just for his rasism, and hate about Bosnia country attaced by his country in recent war here.

But they do not. Why, mistery for rest of us bosnians here :)

because i am long term postere here and am from indonesia and was memeber long before any of you peoples so am i psychic as well or with times tarvels machine to be heres before any of these lies by bosnian texan amateur archaeologist osmaganic started

:yes:

as far as i know indonesia hasn ever attacked Bosnia :w00t:

so saying i em a racist is a personal attack

this is against forum rules

why do you do it

That is enough petty bickering from everyone thankyou.

This thread is beng closely watched by the moderating team and any more childish nonsense from ANYONE will result in warnings being issued.

:tu:

Smileyp thanks to you one topic is closed, some people removed. So if you hate Bosnia and Bosnians keep it for your self and do not make people from Bosnia (including me) nervous, using the same policiy what was caled in Hague Tribunal...you know how. It is obvuously you are from croatia or even worst, Croat from Bosnia-Herzegovina. There are some links using keyword Dretelj, Ahmici, Ahmići, Here, logor Heliodrom, etc who described you very well.

Leave this topic, this is for Bosnians, and people who had interest in subject here, not for people who start that war and done what they done because they think just like you.

For rest of you here are new photos:

post-36206-1149664579.jpg

post-36206-1149664590.jpg

post-36206-1149664600.jpg

post-36206-1149664611.jpg

Smileyp, I have to respectfully disagree about South American’s stone balls being naturally formed.

While back I was watching a documentary about them and they DID find unfinished kind and it was in a quarry no less and not in a river.

I’m not saying that under correct circumstances natural water flow can not make something similar, I’m just pointing out that your view is very one-sided.

In the same documentary they also “reproduced” how they were most likely made by using stone from same quarry and what they believed must have been tools used.

BOSNIA'S mystery pyramid is to be investigated and inspected by a team of experts from the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation, it emerged yesterday.

Semir Osmanagic, an amateur archaeologist, has caused a stir with his find at Visocica hill in the centre of Bosnia, although local and European archaeologists denounce it as nonsense.

Geologist Aly Abd Barakat, an Egyptian researcher sent by Cairo to assist Mr Osmanagic's team last month, has said that the 2,300ft hill did appear to be a primitive man-made pyramid of uncertain age.

Mr Barakat said huge stone blocks found on the three sides of the hill used the same type of artificial cement as ancient Egyptian pyramids.

Mr Osmanagic's team is also investigating Pljesevica hill - which he calls the Moon Pyramid - as well as tunnels he believes connect three pyramids. The researchers have found a sandstone monolith in one of the tunnels with enigmatic symbols engraved on it, which will be sent to Egypt for analysis.

Mr Osmanagic, who has studied pyramids in central America for the past 15 years, said that satellite and radar analyses have revealed the perfect geometry of Visocica and precise alignment of its sides with four cardinal points.

Source: Scotsman

I find it especially interesting that many of the blocks are of cement like blocks. I thought they looked kind of like that in the earlier postings, but then some natural stone looks like that too. I don't believe the medievil fortress would have used cement built blocks. A very good clue to who built it and how long ago! :tu:

This is not a PRO-Pyramid thread, by the way. The Mods have said it is for everyone, even for those who disagree with the archeological dig being a pyramid. Please talk about the pyramid and post more good pics. Talk of racism or war will close down this thread and I for one want to see what ultimately is decided.

Excellant news that unesco is on it way,, itll help move things along faster and if they give a green light things will really get moving.. ahhh the information we gonna recive, this is a great time

I find it especially interesting that many of the blocks are of cement like blocks. I thought they looked kind of like that in the earlier postings, but then some natural stone looks like that too. I don't believe the medievil fortress would have used cement built blocks. A very good clue to who built it and how long ago! :tu:

This is not a PRO-Pyramid thread, by the way. The Mods have said it is for everyone, even for those who disagree with the archeological dig being a pyramid. Please talk about the pyramid and post more good pics. Talk of racism or war will close down this thread and I for one want to see what ultimately is decided.

Not this is not pro pyramid but is thi contra pyramid? esspecialy when noone of contras saw anything whst can stay on their theory using their own eyes?

Yes here is a lot of rasism, what is normal when Bosnia is matter, just because attack on bosnia and bosniaqs is continued using other items but weapons. All the time same people are on Bosnian and neighborough tv stations, they claime "bosnia is something it shall not exists", "bosnia have no culture", "bosnians shall be removed somehow, cause islam does not belong to europe",.....

UNFORTUNATELY same people find this forum.

Those blockes, squared, 90 degree angles, man made mixture is natural for those who claim it is nothing human here.

Guest Lottie

I am glad to see that this thread is getting back on topic.

However please, please, please keep remarks and comments about political affairs etc in Bosnia out of it. That way no-one can retaliate and everything stays calm.

Again, if anyone feels that there is an issue on here that needs to be addressed, use the report button on the offending post or PM a Mod who will help you with your query.

Regards, Lottie :tu:

People don't go here, it's full of WN facists!

Edit: this link is only fuelling the situation

I know just suggesting people to not go there!

It's full of negativity..

Nedzad I think you was there.

Edited by Vernes

I am glad to see that this thread is getting back on topic.

However please, please, please keep remarks and comments about political affairs etc in Bosnia out of it. That way no-one can retaliate and everything stays calm.

Again, if anyone feels that there is an issue on here that needs to be addressed, use the report button on the offending post or PM a Mod who will help you with your query.

Regards, Lottie :tu:

Ms. Lottie some people do not have to say policy word, but they use some really bad ways of expression what are in fact politics. That kind of politiks have only one target: destroy this country (in last century same people, same neighborous try to do it three times).

Unfortunately people can not say there are good and right, they said there are "sides".

Unfortunately until we do not separate sides in two, right and wrong there will be no luck for world.

Guest Lottie

People don't go here, it's full of WN facists!

Edit: this link is only fuelling the situation

It's full of negativity..

Nedzad I think you was there.

Vernes, Please do not post links such as this in the future. It only leads to derailment of this thread and more flaming.

Ms. Lottie some people do not have to say policy word, but they use some really bad ways of expression what are in fact politics. That kind of politiks have only one target: destroy this country (in last century same people, same neighborous try to do it three times).

Unfortunately people can not say there are good and right, they said there are "sides".

Unfortunately until we do not separate sides in two, right and wrong there will be no luck for world.

I understand what you are saying but this is a thread on the Pyramids. Please keep it this way. I have already posted not more than 15 minutes ago to remind everyone to stay on topic. Again this thread is being closely watched by Mods and anyone who is derailing and disrupting this thread will be warned.

I have deleted your other post as it would only flame the situation.

Now back on topic. Thanks.

Edited by Lottie

Vernes, Please do not post links such as this in the future. It only leads to derailment of this thread and more flaming.

I understand what you are saying but this is a thread on the Pyramids. Please keep it this way. I have already posted not more than 15 minutes ago to remind everyone to stay on topic. Again this thread is being closely watched by Mods and anyone who is derailing and disrupting this thread will be warned.

I have deleted your other post as it would only flame the situation.

Now back on topic. Thanks.

OK

no other comment

do we have any dates when unesco is arriving, and anything on the stone balls.

hahhaha SMILEY, hahaha u funny man u funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

you wouldnt belive how much you make me laugh, every time i feel sad or DOWN i just come on here and read your comments I LOVE YOU MAN, your comments are sooooooooo FUNNNYYYYYYYY

as for unesco they will come its just the matter of time :)

"We shall send a UNESCO expert team to Visoko to determine exactly what it is all about," UNESCO Secretary General Koichiro Matsuura said in an interview published Monday in the newspaper Dnevni Avaz. MSNBC NEWS

So much about UNESCO. Good thing takes Time and Time is on ''our'' side. :D

I'm also glad UNESCO is going to take a look at it. They need to do some ground penetration radar scans also. Whatever it is it's very old. Can't wait to see what the experts have to say.

Edited by stardrive

Dnevni Avaz newspaper is a Sarajevo newspaper

Unesco Secretary General Koichiro Matsuura is not press officer end was not in Sarajevo

Unesco Secretary General Koichiro Matsuura does not make these decisions as it is up to board at UNESCO to decides

more lies see

like UNESCO world hertiages plaque announce at Visoko 4months ago by Osmaganic

when en fact no oen spoke to enyones at UNESCO until 5th juine

Royce Richards has confirmed thet he is still en australia end has never worked on Bosnian pyramid nor has ever intended to

Grace Fagan says same

ask yourself if pyramid es genuine why is racist Bosnian american osmaganic needing to lie about it

why he cover up reports from Tuzlas geologist

why he make mistake in saying pyramid aligned like south americnes pyramides to cardinal points when no s american pyramids aligned that way

why he claim on radio that the limestone slabs go 10 km en every direction from hill

why he still lying when he say on radio that UNESCO team come soon when UNESCO takes months to investigate anything and have made no announcemente

you boys are just that

chilldrens who not know when parents are lying to them

you not smart enough to see it

thet fine

you will find out eventually

what then you do

cry to mummies ?

ask yourself if pyramid es genuine why is racist Bosnian american osmaganic needing to lie about it

racist Bosnian american, you just blew it pal.

you boys are just that

chilldrens who not know when parents are lying to them

you not smart enough to see it

thet fine

you will find out eventually

what then you do

cry to mummies ?

Flame.

If this thread is closed because of this, I'm gonna be very dissapointed. smileyp, do us all a favor, don't go away mad, just go away.

Edited by stardrive

like UNESCO world hertiages plaque announce at Visoko 4months ago by Osmaganic

when en fact no oen spoke to enyones at UNESCO until 5th juine

Say what ????? please man english is my 3rd language, try to clear it up a bit i didnt understand a word you said there

Sooooo hmhmmh now you are insulting a man that you know nothing about ???

:wacko: ohh and hmhhmmh would you please stop using RACIST next to Bosnian i dont like to be insulted, than you very much,

we are here to share INFORMATION, and OPINIONS (Opinions that are not insulting to someone else) so could you please restrain from giving INFORMATION to which YOU are the only suorce, if you find a valid link from valid person i would be more than glad to look at it, however when you say : "well this guy said that this other guy to him about this one guy" it makes no sence,,,,

I still love your comments, i am serious you make me laugh soooooooo muchhhhhh :yes::wub: I LOVE YOU MANNNNNNN !!! ^_^ keep typing i wonna laugh more :yes:

Say what ????? please man english is my 3rd language, try to clear it up a bit i didnt understand a word you said there

Sooooo hmhmmh now you are insulting a man that you know nothing about ???

:wacko: ohh and hmhhmmh would you please stop using RACIST next to Bosnian i dont like to be insulted, than you very much,

we are here to share INFORMATION, and OPINIONS (Opinions that are not insulting to someone else) so could you please restrain from giving INFORMATION to which YOU are the only suorce, if you find a valid link from valid person i would be more than glad to look at it, however when you say : "well this guy said that this other guy to him about this one guy" it makes no sence,,,,

I still love your comments, i am serious you make me laugh soooooooo muchhhhhh :yes::wub: I LOVE YOU MANNNNNNN !!! ^_^ keep typing i wonna laugh more :yes:

you hear Osmaganic claim that descendents of pyramid builders meke up 42% of current population of Bosnia yes/no