Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

Temple of Earth and Pyramid of Love – new names assigned to pyramidal structures

Representatives of the “Archeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun” Foundation assigned the names to the two new pyramidal structures in Visoko valley – Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids. As of today Krstac and Cemerac hills are named the Temple of Earth and Pyramid of Love, which according to Semir Osmanagic, the President of the Foundation, have a meaning. (May 30th, 2006)

Edited by Vernes

Aragorn, the pictures are amazing.

But can you use smaller pics or show them as thumbs.

It's really annoying to see the layout out of it's bounds.

Thank you.

:D

Bosnia: land of pyramids and new wonders

Sarajevo - New wonders related to purported pyramids in central Bosnia-Herzegovina may soon transform the tiny Balkan country into a world archaeological giant, backers of the pyramids theory are arguing.

Continue ---> Bosnia: land of pyramids and new wonders

Guest Lottie

Bosniaq and Nedz

I have deleted two of your posts. What is it going to take for you to understand that this is a thread on pyramids and not a political thread or a thread to try and provoke another member by petty comments? Which again I will say and this has been said numerous times before, flaming, derailing of a thread and name calling is against forum rules.

Stay on topic and stop trying to provoke more arguments. This thread is being closely monitored by the Moderators and yet again warnings will be issued if you and anyone else can't seem able to comply to these requests.

Lottie

Bosniaq and Nedz

I have deleted two of your posts. What is it going to take for you to understand that this is a thread on pyramids and not a political thread or a thread to try and provoke another member by petty comments? Which again I will say and this has been said numerous times before, flaming, derailing of a thread and name calling is against forum rules.

Stay on topic and stop trying to provoke more arguments. This thread is being closely monitored by the Moderators and yet again warnings will be issued if you and anyone else can't seem able to comply to these requests.

Lottie

Miss Lottie you shall delete those kinds of posts before someone (in this case Me) answer those posts and on that way undiscover political and more than political underground of those kinds of posts.

pa-papa :)

Edited by nedzadgr

Guest Lottie

Miss Lottie you shall delete those kinds of posts before someone (in this case Me) answer those posts and on that way undiscover political and more than political underground of those kinds of posts.

pa-papa :)

Enough is enough! i have deleted yet another one of your posts in your attempt to flame the situation. Read the PM I am sending you very carefully.

Back on Topic!

Edited by Lottie

nedzadgr please read the PM that I have sent you,. It is against forum rules to create another identity to in order to have conversations with yourself :tu:

Just lock the thread already. It's going nowhere.

:innocent:

I dont agree, I'm still interested in what they may have 'found' in Bosnia... :yes:

That's the problem - it's nice to have a thread to discuss the latest findings (or, IMO, lack of findings ;) ) and see the photos. And one of these days I wanna be able to come here and say "told you so, na-na-na-nah-na :P;)

But it's very annoying and frustrating that some people don't have the maturity to keep it on subject and seem t want to usurp the thread for their own childish agenda :(

And on a more topical note: anyone know if Osmanagic's team have found any dateable artifacts yet? Or had any luck in deciphering the various enscriptions they've found on some of the rocks?

Vernes now belive .

Remember what you talk in first topic here?

Interesting.

In that topic I made my own opinions, that's free to do on this forum. It's not against the rules. Yet I got flamed there by those selfish people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But everyone stop this crap about politics and othere sensitive things.

Can't we just discuss this in a proper way? With updates, pics, stories etc.

:tu:

Edited by Vernes

Rain Is Destoying any chances of further diggings, so people at visocica are pretty much just sitting back waiting for some sun/work lol

Edit: Not needed.

Edited by Lottie

Does it rain in Bosnia a lot in the Summer? When will it start drying up? I hope it is dry when the UNESCO gets there. Really want to see if it is further confirmed by them.

:tu:

i love the way the guy in the washington post says outright that its not a man made structure, he may be right but at this stage of the game its too early to be making judgments you may regret later.

Now I am really not sure what to think of it. Some experts say it is, other say it isn't, and there is a great amount of wrong informations in the media, as you can see. The Croatian newspapers said that it was a team made of experts and Washington Post that it was only one man... :hmm: Who is lying to us and why?

i love the way the guy in the washington post says outright that its not a man made structure, he may be right but at this stage of the game its too early to be making judgments you may regret later.

part i love the most out of that article is the ending of this line

When asked to comment on Harding's statement, Mario Gerussi, the director of Osmanagic's team leading the excavations, said the team had not been informed of the timing of Harding's visit and that none of the staff at the site had seen him there.
Edited by Bosanchero

Now I am really not sure what to think of it. Some experts say it is, other say it isn't, and there is a great amount of wrong informations in the media, as you can see. The Croatian newspapers said that it was a team made of experts and Washington Post that it was only one man... :hmm: Who is lying to us and why?

i dont know what to tell you, all i know is More EGYPTIAN experts who have actually worked on PYRAMIDS are comming by the end of the month, for now i will have to agree with the opinion of person that has actually worked on ancient structure and not someone who studied BRONZE AGE,,

If you Get My Point :)

<<< EDIT >>> Washington Post

But Barakat, an expert in the stone blocks used to build ancient pyramids in Egypt, has recommended more experts visit the site. An archaeologist from Egypt is scheduled to visit the site this month.......

Harding specializes in the European Bronze Age, and has led excavations in Poland and the Czech Republic as well as in Britain.

now i am relly wondering who to belive ^_^:yes:;)

Edited by Bosanchero

well dont worry too much about it, because itll be a a few more years before we have any defnite answers, so you either thinks its nota pyramid or you hope that it is.. and belive me ive my fingers crossed on the hoping it is side.

yeah i dont know why so many EXPERTS are allready on the side of it not being a pyramid, pretty redundant thinking, because i think the word maybe should be large in thier vocalubary. wasent that long ago they thought the world was flat

I agree. I really hope it'll show to be a pyramid. It would be great when someone asked me 'Where are you going on a holiday?', and I could say 'Going to my grandparents and to see the pyramids.' :)