Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

well news has started to fill the finnish newspapers mpre and more, its really cool because now poeple i know are starting to ask me questions because of the articles they are reading, so its starting to get people intrested. wich is great.

well news has started to fill the finnish newspapers mpre and more, its really cool because now poeple i know are starting to ask me questions because of the articles they are reading, so its starting to get people intrested. wich is great.

I am reading every post, every day... and i must say to u that u are a gr8 person... :tu:

U are believing in this more than me... hooh and I was there few times... and saw it all, but... still :unsure2: Also, u're the one who is trying to keep this topic, because they wanted to block it few times again...

However, Today I was there also but... there is nothing new, because it's raining every day and will 4 one week more... :cry:

Hey i read yesterday, that they found one more pyramid 100 km from Sarajevo... in place named ZEPCE... maybe it's funny, every day new pyramid but we will see... :clap:

this archelogists who visted only one sond i think sond 5

and just after walking around 15 minutes, this is bulls*** :no:

we shall wait unesco and egyptian archelogist, and mexican experts on pyramid

when they analize alla hits then we shall know if this is a real pyramid or not

http://www.physorg.com/news69133877.html

However earlier on Friday, an Egyptian geologist working with the Bosnian researchers said that the "structure" was a pyramid similar to those in his homeland.

"I believe it is a pyramid," Aly Abd Alla Barakat, of the Egyptian Mineral Resources Authority, told AFP.

Listing the evidence for his claim, Barakat said the sides of the hill were "precisely oriented" towards the four points of the compass and that stone slabs discovered at the site had been "polished by man".

"The white stuff I found between the blocks could be a glue. It is very similar to that we have found in the Giza pyramids," he said.

He called for a massive international research project on the site.

Barakat said he had sent a report on the site to one of the world's leading Egyptologists, Zahi Hawass, who had recommended him to the foundation leading the excavation work.

i would love tho read this raport this si in details about all this :tu:

I am reading every post, every day... and i must say to u that u are a gr8 person... :tu:

U are believing in this more than me... hooh and I was there few times... and saw it all, but... still :unsure2: Also, u're the one who is trying to keep this topic, because they wanted to block it few times again...

However, Today I was there also but... there is nothing new, because it's raining every day and will 4 one week more... :cry:

Hey i read yesterday, that they found one more pyramid 100 km from Sarajevo... in place named ZEPCE... maybe it's funny, every day new pyramid but we will see... :clap:

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww shucks. thats so sweet.

im really hoping this is a pyramid because then the history books will have to e rewritten, and for that to happen in our lifetime would be monumential. also because of computer technology we can see progress evey day for instance this thread. not like in howard carter"s time when the egyptian pyramids people like us were on getting information in newspapers 6 or 8 weeks after the discoviries.

this is a great time.

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww shucks. thats so sweet.

im really hoping this is a pyramid because then the history books will have to e rewritten, and for that to happen in our lifetime would be monumential. also because of computer technology we can see progress evey day for instance this thread. not like in howard carter"s time when the egyptian pyramids people like us were on getting information in newspapers 6 or 8 weeks after the discoviries.

this is a great time.

yes, but we are not so lucky, because Visoko is smoler city and people there do not use net often... so we can't be informed every day with the newest discoveries... if i said it correctly... did u get me?

Edited by RosaCanina

ok i get you.... do we have any news on this latest pyramid discovery,,, whats going on there any newspaper reports ,,tv,, photos,, maps anything,

thanks

I am a guy, Louie, so no sweets from me.

But Rosa is right. You have more faith in this discovery than most of us.

This Pyramid is a simple structure, very very old and in a bad shape, but it is Man made and it is a Pyramid.

I had in the past negativ experience with our local experts, who usualy get their degrees in Loterries ( Ms. Vejzagic ) and they have been all proved wrong by amateurs from around the world. This time there will be no difference. :P

ok i get you.... do we have any news on this latest pyramid discovery,,, whats going on there any newspaper reports ,,tv,, photos,, maps anything,

thanks

It's pyramid of the MOON, new pics... ;)

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6568/pi...secas1105zn.jpg

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1426/pi...secas1048rc.jpg

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7965/pi...secas1070lp.jpg

i am just sitting here enjoying all the stories on the net about "Visocica" and it got me thinking, if hill is trully proven to be oldest pyramid known to man hmhmh, what will these EXPERTS say ??? I mean Professor Anthony Harding, who is president of the European Association of Archaeologists

lol hes their president lol

Edited by Bosanchero

i find myself looking at the images below and going HMHMHMH *Thinking* god if natural hills make stuff like this (Professor Anthony Harding) how come we dont find it at any hill, why is it that i only see it here at Visocica ??? :hmm::huh::wacko:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

ohhh rain stoped, weather is on our side once again :yes::wub:

Edited by Bosanchero

I am a guy, Louie, so no sweets from me.

But Rosa is right. You have more faith in this discovery than most of us.

This Pyramid is a simple structure, very very old and in a bad shape, but it is Man made and it is a Pyramid.

I had in the past negativ experience with our local experts, who usualy get their degrees in Loterries ( Ms. Vejzagic ) and they have been all proved wrong by amateurs from around the world. This time there will be no difference. :P

LOL.LOL.. ok guy no sweets for you.

hey maybe im being naive here but i think the word MAYBE, and MAYBE, should be in all the history books, because just maybe this is a pyramid itll turn the history books upside down,, and thats what im wishing for.

and too anybody who contributes to this thread its sweets and love tio you all

i may be naive but im a dreamer.

respect

maybe they find GOLD there, it's beautiful... AMAZING!

Edited by RosaCanina

Nah its manmade thats for sure. WHAT it is,, a huge ziggurat, a local style enfluenced pyramid, a pyramid styled after somewhere else, a really big fort, we cant say cause well its not all the way uncovered.. maybe its pyramid shape could be due to other things, but still be manmade- its just a coincedence that it looks like a pyramid.. who knows WHY the article says its not manmade and deny that it could be a pyramid or anything i have no clue but maybe there is some conspiracy of some sort going on. do do do dooooooooooooooooooooooo

this goes far beyond the discovery of gold, if this is what we hope it is its far more valuable than any price that can even be imagined.

Is there any more info on the stone balls that were found in the area

this goes far beyond the discovery of gold, if this is what we hope it is its far more valuable than any price that can even be imagined.

Is there any more info on the stone balls that were found in the area

i hope no gold is found, lol, however some OLD artifacts would be NICEEEEEE !! :rolleyes::wub::yes: ,,,

as for this beeing NATURAL, like i said I AM NO EXPERT just a normal HUMAN beeing, and by looking at these stones i am 10000% sure they are made by man :) these experts need to show me whats so natural about these stones, that look like ceramic floor of my bathroom lol :w00t:

i am just sitting here enjoying all the stories on the net about "Visocica" and it got me thinking, if hill is trully proven to be oldest pyramid known to man hmhmh, what will these EXPERTS say ??? I mean Professor Anthony Harding, who is president of the European Association of Archaeologists

lol hes their president lol

NATURAL?

This?

user posted image

:no::sleepy:

OMG. He's a president of European Archeologist Association and he said it was a natural shape. Hmmm... Maybe I could be their next president. :) I can say things like that too. :D

No way, Ashkael. Toncek Hard(L)ing is soooo smart and he deserves to be a president of something, whatever it is. Natural? This Hill? Sure. Now tie me up in the White Jacket and let me eat my bugs.

Seems like we do not listen enough to Louie. He pointed out a few times that if this structure, be it a pyramid or not, is older then experts think, than for sure the history books have to be rewritten.

So, no wonder that ahhmmhm Hardings and Vejzagices all around the world would loose their status in sociaty.

Watch out for the Archeological inquisition!!!!!

Brother Louie, please tell us more, while we wait for new pictures, about your Idea of an alternativ history. :yes:

all i know is if you asked a 10 y/o or 90y/o if nature made this they would say NO,

yet PROFESORS thinks otherwise

Maybe we are all wrong. Maybe NATURE is some prehistoric civilization on Earth and official archaeologists know it and we don't.