Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

Maybe we are all wrong. Maybe NATURE is some prehistoric civilization on Earth and official archaeologists know it and we don't.

haha, lol... and we will find out in Bosnia...

come on, did u hear about pyramid in Zenica and Zepce? anything?

giant bosnian moon pyramid

user posted image

and the stone blocks of the pyramid

user posted image

user posted image

they found this yesterday

dont ask me what this is , i dont know

user posted image

Seems to me like this "pyramid of moon" is in better shape than other hill. Meaning, more real findings, right ?

dont ask me what this is , i dont know

user posted image

Looks like some really slimy fish to me. Is it a stone ? :blink:

what is that thing is a carved stone,,

ok one major thing to rember that every pyramid building civlisation tells of people who came from far away and who had a great knowledge of astronomy, mathmatics and building, they put familys in places of position called them royality and had the buildings constructed while advising the royal familys on how to go about it. you can check these storys in the egyptian book of the dead, the black pyramids canary islands. the mexican pyramids. and numerous others. so as far as i see it there was a group of indivudals travelling the world building these things ,, for what reason i do not know but they exist today, where these people came from is still a mystery as every story differs, the mexicans and nort american indians both say they came from the stars. i really cant say but read up on these other pyramids and i garuantee you will find out 2 things, 1 there are a lot more pyramids around the world than you think, 2 that the storys behind them have striking similaritys.

but hey what do i know...lol,lol,lol

great pics guys.

steps are fantastic

And i am talking about new one... 4 God's sake... :angry2:

user posted image

Edited by RosaCanina

I have looked at all these picture and there are a couple that look like they may have been placed there but it could be just a stone path leading up the hill I see nothing that looks like a pyramid though, most of the pictures just look like natural formations has nobody ever found a flat square rock in nature, I know I have seen better natural flat square rocks than what are in these pictures and the polished rock picture could have been caused by any running water. I at first thought this might be a pyramid but as we go along and no good evidence is showing up, I am starting to think it is just a pyramid shaped hill that have some artificial stone paths.

well if it is great, but its gonna take years before we have evidence enough to say its a pyramid or not a pyramid..

any new on that weird stone fish looking thing they found,, what is it.

well if it is great, but its gonna take years before we have evidence enough to say its a pyramid or not a pyramid..

any new on that weird stone fish looking thing they found,, what is it.

Yes, u're right... I said, yes i did, but I didn't mean that they found new one 4 sure, but it's interesting too...

and about "fish", they didn't put any comment, just picture... I really don't know...

Yes, u're right... I said, yes i did, but I didn't mean that they found new one 4 sure, but it's interesting too...

and about "fish", they didn't put any comment, just picture... I really don't know...

funny thing with the fish thingy was how slimy and slippery it looked.

Here the translation from the paper cut above.

Sorry if I made grammatical errors. :)

Found two more locations in central Bosnia.

Exclusive - Semir Osmanagic unreveals to "Dnevni Avaz"

The Vepar hill in Zenica and Previli near Zepca will be questioned and researched for deformations.

Yesterday, researcher and archelogist Semir Osmanagic reported exclusively for the local newspaper Dnevni Avaz he will use satellite scans for the two new pyramid locations in central Bosnia.

Also he will be searhing for possible deformations at the hills Vepar in Zenica and Previli near Zepca.

'We will use satellite image scans and other methods. In this phase it's too early to make conclusions. But ofcourse it's up for those researches and archelogists to research this', said Semir Osmanagic who is currently residing in America for half a month more.

Edited by Vernes

in reference to the slimy fisshy rock thing i would say we should consider emialing someone from "F.A.P.B.P" and ask them what exaclly it is

in reference to the slimy fisshy rock thing i would say we should consider emialing someone from "F.A.P.B.P" and ask them what exaclly it is

ok but what is fapbp.

hey ask them any way.

new archeologist from egypt has arrived in visoko , Lamia Al-Hadidy

we be intresting what she says tommorow about pyramids :D

user posted image

new archeologist from egypt has arrived in visoko , Lamia Al-Hadidy

we be intresting what she says tommorow about pyramids :D

Well. She looks promising... :yes:

user posted image

As i look at that stone the first thing that comes in my mind is that this represents a some kind of tool. Maybe a ancinet digging tool (because of the shape)?

The stone looks smooth because it could be washed for research. See the wet marks on the table. Indeed this could be a artifact! :alien:

Edited by Vernes

ok but what is fapbp.

hey ask them any way.

"Fondacija Arheološki Park Bosanske Piramide"

Poštanski Pretinac 290

71000 Sarajevo

Bosna i Hercegovina

Tel: +387 33 556 841

Fax: +387 33 556 842

Founder Sam Osmanagic osmanagic@msn.com

However in your place i would also try writing to email adress they left for informations,,,

info@piramidasunca.ba

;):yes::yes:

user posted image

As i look at that stone the first thing that comes in my mind is that this represents a some kind of tool. Maybe a ancinet digging tool (because of the shape)?

The stone looks smooth because it could be washed for research. See the wet marks on the table. Indeed this could be a artifact! :alien:

it just looks like a typical rock to me, doesnt look like it was shaped or carved in any way just looks like a natural rock although it is a pretty rock. I dont see any markings that would lead me to beleive this rock had been shaped.

it just looks like a typical rock to me, doesnt look like it was shaped or carved in any way just looks like a natural rock although it is a pretty rock. I dont see any markings that would lead me to beleive this rock had been shaped.

If not shaped for some use, then nature made it. But still the ancients could use it for digging or something else. It looks modified or it's just erosion.

i carve stone and that looks like a carved symbol most probably a fish from this angle, could be for any number of purposes.

I dont think it was a digging tool

i carve stone and that looks like a carved symbol most probably a fish from this angle, could be for any number of purposes.

I dont think it was a digging tool

or it could be just another rock, why do we always look for things that arent there? We have no reason to beleive that this is anything other than a rock, so why do we immediately jump to the conclusion that this is something man made? If it were shaped by humans wouldnt there be some tool marks or evidence that it had been chipped to form a particular shape. I know the arrow heads and stone tools I have seen have definate markings on them showing how they were shaped, this rock has no such markings that I can see. Not only that but it doesnt look like anything other than it has sort of a point at one end. If I saw that rock on the ground it wouldnt interest me in the least. The only reason we are talking about it is someone cleaned it and took a picture of it. Am I the only on that just sees a rock?

user posted image

is there any scale? how big is the 'stone'? :unsure:

Well, that just looks like a plain old rock to me. I doubt very seriously that this is a tool used for anything. I suppose if someone really wanted to use it as a tool, it could be used to pile up a bunch of dirt to build a "pyramid".