Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

Thats cool! Ppl say: Not everything is what it seems. I am intrigued with one thing thought.

Those pics that show some "blocks" covering the ground, like a path, arent they too thin? And why the lack of cover/paviment in the walls?

Can someone explain it to me.

Anyway, I hope this turn to be an really ancient structure.

i can guess and tell you something but it will be completlly UNEDUCATED, so i wont bother, if anyone has a chance to go to Sarajevo on 23.06.2006, they will have presentation for anyone interested, at UNITIC ,,, questions will be answered and slideshows will be presented, all the info known so far will be presented, mostly by egyptian geologists,,,

It starts at 10.00 i suggest everyone with questions and who is able to should go and check this out, :yes::yes::yes:

i can guess and tell you something but it will be completlly UNEDUCATED, so i wont bother, if anyone has a chance to go to Sarajevo on 23.06.2006, they will have presentation for anyone interested, at UNITIC ,,, questions will be answered and slideshows will be presented, all the info known so far will be presented, mostly by egyptian geologists,,,

It starts at 10.00 i suggest everyone with questions and who is able to should go and check this out, :yes::yes::yes:

I dont understand why it would be uneducated to to try and explain why the paviment is like the one we saw in the pictures.

I also, don´t understand why sometimes you sound insidious in repplies when questioned about the excavation.

But any way, I still hope some one could explain to me about pyramid paviments and its different kinds...

the mexican pyramid of the sun,,, the stairway was in a zigzag pattern all up the pyramid...

if thats any use to you guys.

sun pyramid , those who say that this is just a hill need big

I can understand why some people think it might be a hill as the picture on the right looks like a hill.

The one on the left does look like a pyramid Shape.

I just got the July/August copy of Archaeology and there is an article on this in it. unfortunately I have not had time to read it yet. You might want to check it out - Mako :yes:

I just got the July/August copy of Archaeology and there is an article on this in it. unfortunately I have not had time to read it yet. You might want to check it out - Mako :yes:

starts of good, the end is BS :ph34r::yes:

I guess if you are a true believer, that's true...If you are a historian or an archaeologist, it is upsetting. The past has come back to haunt him - The Mayans are genetically kin to my Choctaw/Cherokee ancestors and they still exist in the Yucatan penisula. Hardly Pleisadean colonists that were retrieved at a later date. Sounds to me like the guy is just another charlatan out for a quick buck. Just my opinion. :yes:

I guess if you are a true believer, that's true...If you are a historian or an archaeologist, it is upsetting. The past has come back to haunt him - The Mayans are genetically kin to my Choctaw/Cherokee ancestors and they still exist in the Yucatan penisula. Hardly Pleisadean colonists that were retrieved at a later date. Sounds to me like the guy is just another charlatan out for a quick buck. Just my opinion. :yes:

lol there was another thread on hear about bosnian pyramid, and at the start of it thats what i tought as well :) i figured just another Bosnian trying to get quick buck, than Osmanagic complatlly suprised me when he gave 30000 $ to start the digging and do the satelite imaging out of his own pocket :yes: this was back before anyone knew anything about this project lol :yes::yes::yes:

Osmanagic complatlly suprised me when he gave 30000 $ to start the digging and do the satelite imaging out of his own pocket

It's called "seed money". If you can make millions, what is 30,000 dollars? I'm sorry, I just can't accept 125,000 BCE date. :no:

It's called "seed money". If you can make millions, what is 30,000 dollars? I'm sorry, I just can't accept 125,000 BCE date. :no:

lol he said 12500 and he anounced that whenever no1 even knew anything about this project, (april last year)

on radio astra interview he was asked how old he thinks this is, and he said he wouldnt want to speculate and quess age of the pyramid :) he also added that he is not archeologists or geologists and his opinion would be just a guess, he said this on his first astra interview :):yes:

I read a similar article about it online at the Archaelogy Magazine website. I know where your going with this. Just remember, these are the same people that recalled (then fired and blacklisted) a female archaeologist, who was working on a dig in South America, when she reported that the pottery and other artifacts she was finding was in stratta dating 125,000 years ago. These people only report finds that fit their theories. If you report something that doesnt fit, your fired. Read the article, it oozes with bias.

I read a similar article about it online at the Archaelogy Magazine website. I know where your going with this. Just remember, these are the same people that recalled (then fired and blacklisted) a female archaeologist, who was working on a dig in South America, when she reported that the pottery and other artifacts she was finding was in stratta dating 125,000 years ago. These people only report finds that fit their theories. If you report something that doesnt fit, your fired. Read the article, it oozes with bias.

thats so true.

has the mathmatics of the pyramid been done yet, its quite important . example the southamerican and egyptian pyramids are on the same mathmatical principle so if we were to find that the bosnian has a similar principle it could move us along in a big way.

anyone know.

thats so true.

has the mathmatics of the pyramid been done yet, its quite important . example the southamerican and egyptian pyramids are on the same mathmatical principle so if we were to find that the bosnian has a similar principle it could move us along in a big way.

anyone know.

wait, we dont know how old the pyramid (if it is one) are, it may be 24000y but it may also be 1000.000y old or even older.

If we dont know the age, we can say if the mathmatic is right or wrong. The world changed many times....you know?

I've got to say I am really interested by this apparent find. One of the hills is certainly shaped like a pyramid. However, I am confused as to why it is taking so long to prove. I understand that it takes a long time to dig and that they must be careful, but so far I haven't found any proof in the pictures that this hill is a pyramid. All of the pictures seem to show either paths or walls - yet there is nothing (from what I have seen) to suggest the stepped structure of a pyramid. Surely this would be easy to prove? You dig until you find what looks like a step in the pyramid's outer wall, then you dig either further up the slope, or further down the slope and thus you find/don't find the next step? Am I missing something? If this is a pyramid how come they haven't yet uncovered a few steps to demonstrate the fact? This would surely give the proof that most people want.

The problem is Tommy, they keep hitting bedrock...... So they have to keep f8inding new places to dig. They have found some possibly medieval buildings though.

wait, we dont know how old the pyramid (if it is one) are, it may be 24000y but it may also be 1000.000y old or even older. If we dont know the age, we can say if the mathmatic is right or wrong. The world changed many times....you know?

The problem is, ice age ended some 12000 years ago. If something was built before that, it was totally destroyed during the ice period (which lasted tens of thousands of years).

Do you know what a glacier does to a earth surface while it moves ? It totally destroyes everything, and if there was some pyramid under that mass of ice, it would also have lost it´s shape long ago.

There is definately something which is man made. Perhaps it´s a pyramid, but if it is, it probably won´t be as old as people hope it is. Sorry, but these are the facts :unsure2:

So if they keep finding bedrock, then surely this suggests that the hill isn't actually a pyramid? I mean, why would there be bedrock that is millions/billions of years old, over the top of a pyramid. It just doesn't make sense/isn't possible. There is obviously some kind of ruins there, but if they are constantly hitting bedrock then I find the pyramid theory hard to accept. I hope I am wrong though and it is a pyramid.

The problem is, ice age ended some 12000 years ago. If something was built before that, it was totally destroyed during the ice period (which lasted tens of thousands of years).

Do you know what a glacier does to a earth surface while it moves ? It totally destroyes everything, and if there was some pyramid under that mass of ice, it would also have lost it´s shape long ago.

There is definately something which is man made. Perhaps it´s a pyramid, but if it is, it probably won´t be as old as people hope it is. Sorry, but these are the facts :unsure2:

If it is a pyramid, then I dont expect that it is as old as some people are suggesting. However, if it is a pyramid and was there before the ice age, is it not possible that the galciers did not affect it? I mean, surely there are areas of the Earth that physically remained that same during the ice age?

As far as i know the glaciers never existed in the balkan region, maybe mear the alps but not in Bosnia.

today it was press conference , scientifict evidence about bosnian pyramids pressented by international sceintists

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

osmanagich with egyptian experts, aly barakat and lamia al hadidy

user posted image

Barakat said: For me as a scinetists, explorer and geologist there is no dount that this is work of man . Such perfect formatians nature does not.

Lamia hadidy said: it is impossible for nature to create such walls and this buildings. Nature can not make one side (of the pyramid) not to talk about 3 or 4 sides. For us there is muc much more work to find all scerets that this walley is hiding.

Other than the shape of the hill, have they yet found any evidence to support the pyramid theory?

What evidence do they have to claim this great age 12500?

Have they found any artefacts?

Why are they having a media circus now? why not wait until the end of the excavation and produce a paper?

It appears to be very important to some bosnian people that they have a pyramid, why is this, is there something we (outsiders) don't know?

today it was press conference , scientifict evidence about bosnian pyramids pressented by international sceintists

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

osmanagich with egyptian experts, aly barakat and lamia al hadidy

user posted image

Barakat said: For me as a scinetists, explorer and geologist there is no dount that this is work of man . Such perfect formatians nature does not.

Lamia hadidy said: it is impossible for nature to create such walls and this buildings. Nature can not make one side (of the pyramid) not to talk about 3 or 4 sides. For us there is muc much more work to find all scerets that this walley is hiding.

We knew this a long time before they experts made such statement.

Other than the shape of the hill, have they yet found any evidence to support the pyramid theory?

yes , of course

What evidence do they have to claim this great age 12500?

they do not claim tha this is 12 500, who told you that ?????????

osmanagich said that this pyramid can be between 2500 and 12 000 years old

Have they found any artefacts?

i think so

Why are they having a media circus now?

why not

why not wait until the end of the excavation and produce a paper?

they have more evidence every week , more and more

It appears to be very important to some bosnian people that they have a pyramid, why is this, is there something we (outsiders) don't know?

are you joking man, ???????????????????????????

:unsure:

who would not be happy yo have a huge ancient pyramid in your city ???????????????

would you be happy ???????????????

think about that , and not only that , the magic word

Tourism = Better Economy = More money = more jobbs = something to be proud of to be a part of some great ancient civilisation

do you want more reasones why bosnian think this is important