Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

The first and second pic look sssooooooo cool. i mean wow. looks great.

The more photos i see the less convinced i am, it looks like natural bed rock to me, i hope i'm wrong.

What does a structure require to be classed as a pyramid?

also one thing that classifys a pyramid is mathmatics, south american pyramids, angor wat and the egyptian pyramids are all built using the same mathmatical principle, but we cant measure it till we have the cornerstones exposed.

any one intrested in this pyramid should start reading about the american pyramids, they are calenders, solar systems. and a lot more , do some reading itll help you get prepared if this is a pyramid. and belive me you will be amazed what these people knew, far more than we relaise.

also one thing that classifys a pyramid is mathmatics, south american pyramids, angor wat and the egyptian pyramids are all built using the same mathmatical principle, but we cant measure it till we have the cornerstones exposed.

any one intrested in this pyramid should start reading about the american pyramids, they are calenders, solar systems. and a lot more , do some reading itll help you get prepared if this is a pyramid. and belive me you will be amazed what these people knew, far more than we relaise.

bosnian pyramids have some matchematics

user posted image

3 pyramids make a trangle with 60 degrees

bosnian sun pyramid side is 365 meters long, and 365 days have 1 year

people i am going to bosnia this week, i shall visit visoko, i will be armed vith digital camera :yes:

i will be there a month and 6 days

and in 6 weeks comes UNESCO team, Robert Schoh american geologist , Italian geologists with high technology equipment, Mexican experts in septembar , and more experts from egypt in sept or october

Edited by Aragon

fair enough the establishment disagreed with his theorys totally but they are still being discussed today, try the book mysteries of the mexican pyramids by peter thompson ,, you can get it from the libary here in finland,.

regardless the writings in those pyramids tell of people blue eyed and fair haired arriving in the americas and teaching the natives astronomy and mathmatics, they talk of the land of mu, they said they would be back they spoke of many lands they visited.. who is to say they dident visit bosnia. and these people are menontned in most pyramid cultures.

Did you mean Peter Tompkins? Sadly the libraries here (here meaning the Capital city area, I checked with helmet.fi) don't have a copy of that book, closest thing is Secrets of the Great Pyramid by the same author.

Didn't the establishment also criticize some (or all) of Augustus Le Plongeon's translations? Are parts of that story from those disputed translations? Wasn't Mu "The Land of the West", i.e. in the Pacific? Isn't Europe kind of in the opposite direction? That being said, the Mayans could've travelled the world over, for all I know. And I don't know much. ;)

Edit: I just realized that this is completely off-topic. Maybe the moderators won't notice if I'm really quiet. :innocent:

Edited by truthist

bosnian sun pyramid side is 365 meters long, and 365 days have 1 year

Well, that's the most convincing argument I ever heard about this "pyramid" :-)

Sure the people who built it, be it 3 000 or 12 000 years ago, did use the meter and the metric system ! Do you think Lavoisier had contacts with Atlants or Illyrians ?

Metric system

Lavoisier

Irna

Edited by Irna

Well... it seems Australiasia is the only pyramidless place on the planet these days... Poor us. Maybe they didn't want to ruin the view?

"The more photos i see the less convinced i am, it looks like natural bed rock to me, i hope i'm wrong."

Rock tiled neatly...

Edited by intrepid

It is looking like a modified natural hill that has been neatly tiled. If thats the case, its very unique. And here's something interesting about the metric system:

The whole system was derived from the properties of natural objects, namely the size of the Earth and the weight of water, and simple relations in between one unit and the other.

Edited by stardrive

Well, that's the most convincing argument I ever heard about this "pyramid" :-)

Sure the people who built it, be it 3 000 or 12 000 years ago, did use the meter and the metric system ! Do you think Lavoisier had contacts with Atlants or Illyrians ?

Metric system

Lavoisier

Irna

There's far more convincing natural rock formations than these, some have been posted on this thread. Look at the first picture on this page, the one titled moon pyramid where the guy in the hat is standing in the yellow tapped off area, look at the joints in the paving few are straight, but they still match the shape of slab next to it, i.e. you can see where it's broken off the slab next to it.

Edited by hetrodoxly

Monday, June 26, 2006

Scientist´s Conclusion "Yes there is something great"

On 23 June, just one day before the scientific conference in Sarajevo the Austrian team accompanied the two geologists Dr.Amer Smailbegovich and Dr.Aly Barakat on their field trip around and up and down Visocica Hill.

We were protected by a snake finder and lead by Mr.Zombie with the machete as the terrain is steep, jungle like and dangerous. We turned every stone to investigate its compound, orientation and source of layer.

This is what Dr.Barakat told me as his personal conclusion after 40 days of study:

1.Visocica and Pljescevica Hill clearly show signs of being shaped by man.

2.Nature cannot form Breccia and sandstone into equally sized square blocks, neatly put together to fit four perfectly oriented sides of a pyramid shaped hill.

3.Man obviously shaped the stone blocks, polished them, cut in form and covered the sides of the hills.

4.Purpose, age and culture is unknown.

5.The hills were there and man shaped the natural breccia and sandstone layers

text+foto by Gabriele Lukacs

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Mystery behind the Wall

On June 19 archaeologist Nancy Gallou from Greece opened a structure at the sonde of the so called moon pyramid. The rectangular stone structure of 2m by 3m looks like a tomb. Today Nancy found a stone plate at the bottom of the possible tomb. Everybody is eager to see what is underneath. Is it another stone layer or is it a tombstone?

The Austrian team with Gabriela Lukacs was helping to clean the clay from the structure and found clay smelling from rotten organic material.

There is a brickwall of 2x2m towards the hillside which has not yet been opened. What is behind the wall? Is it a wall or a door? The bricks look much younger than the stones of the tomb. Have different cultures been using or building this place?

There is a mystery with this place:

- probes of the soil got lost or are spoiled because visitors dropped cigarette ash

- workers were told to dig behind the wall but by mistake were digging at the left side where nothing was found

- the egyptian archaeologist stopped the digging because the wall could collapse

user posted image

Did you mean Peter Tompkins? Sadly the libraries here (here meaning the Capital city area, I checked with helmet.fi) don't have a copy of that book, closest thing is Secrets of the Great Pyramid by the same author.

Didn't the establishment also criticize some (or all) of Augustus Le Plongeon's translations? Are parts of that story from those disputed translations? Wasn't Mu "The Land of the West", i.e. in the Pacific? Isn't Europe kind of in the opposite direction? That being said, the Mayans could've travelled the world over, for all I know. And I don't know much. ;)

Edit: I just realized that this is completely off-topic. Maybe the moderators won't notice if I'm really quiet. :innocent:

yeah its ,tompkins, i have it from lahti libary the main libary can have it sent to you if you order it.

yeah le plongons was discredited but my point is that some of his theorys concering the pyramids are still being discussed and looked at in a newer light as we know more now than we did in early 19th century, so if people dont take risks and have vision we would never have these finds..

Well... it seems Australiasia is the only pyramidless place on the planet these days... Poor us. Maybe they didn't want to ruin the view?

Rock tiled neatly...

not true. google australian pyramids, you will be suprised, the egyptans landed there they have even found hyrglyphs, and apparantly there are some on tasmania but the authorties wont release any info, any way google and you will see

not true. google australian pyramids, you will be suprised, the egyptans landed there they have even found hyrglyphs, and apparantly there are some on tasmania but the authorties wont release any info, any way google and you will see

I knew about the Egyptian landing, and the Australian governments lack of caring - perhaps because they beleive it's a fake, as evidence suggests - but what of the Tasmanian pyramids?

On monday I visited pyramides and all I have to say is that this is defenitly man made structure. All those who claim it is nature are leaded by some other interests not by science or exploring.

So I call all you here who was not able visit pyramid just ignore who claim it is work of nature. We can disscuss who made it, how, why, when,..., not is this manmade or not.

Here are some photos from my visit folks: Perhaps you saw some of them but few details are here:

http://www.mojstudio.com/piramida06626

folder is source and photos are here:

here you can clearly see that this is some mixture (like ancient concrete) that incorporate stones whose is originaly from river valley (see shape of the stones incorporated in concrete)

user posted image

photo bellow shows big part of pyramid wall. it was same blocks under person on photo (me :) ) and above of the person is some kind of nice concrete. some mixture that is polished and it was like cover of pyramide wall. somwhere this is destoyed, somwhere it is in good condition.

user posted image

Next photo shows some kind of touching line between blocks. For this Mr. Berekat (egypt dr.sc.) said is the same way how stones are conected on egyptian pyramid:

user posted image

wheerever you dig land you finding same blocks in good or bad condition:

user posted image

user posted image

see conection line and blocks of material:

material like this (some kind of concrete that incorporated river stones and sands) can be found in Bosnian valleys not on the hills. So it can be shaped, but also it can be man made and shaped in huge dish(es).

user posted image

Blocks are everywhere you diging

user posted image

here is something very very interesting. This is in first third of northern side of pyramid of the sun. here you can see space betwen blocks.

user posted image

here is that space:

user posted image

and here you can feel very very cold air and airflow is strong. That shows it is a lot empty space bellow and air has somwhere go under this walls get cold and go out through and this space. Unfortunately I could not make vide clip that can show you how this fire are changing according the air flow.

user posted image

I do not know how to make this photo available to all! Link http://www.mojstudio.com/piramida06626 can lead you to photos, and perhaps moderators can make this photo available to all??

There is about 30 more photos but i will wait and tell me if this way is acceptable for you? If this is Ok I will bring explonations for others photos I made.

Regards to all from bosnian

Edited by gre

Other interpretations

According to one source, on May 8, 2006, members of the Geological team investigating Visočica on behalf of the Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation held a press conference in Tuzla to present the results of their research. The academics, from the Faculty of Mining and Geology at the University of Tuzla and led by Professor Dr. Sejfudin Vrabac, concluded that the hill is a natural geological formation, made of classic sediments of layered composition and varying thickness, and that its shape is a consequence of endodynamical and egsodynamical processes in post-Miocene era.

According to Professor Vrabac, who specializes in paleogeology, there are dozens of like morphological formations in the Sarajevo-Zenica mining basin alone. The Geological team report on Visocica, based on the data collected in six drill holes at 3 to 17 metre depths, is supported by the Research and Teaching Council of the Faculty of Mining and Geology, as well as the Association of Geologists of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.[9]

Criticism

Semir Osmanagić's claims, widely reported in the mass media, have been challenged by a number of experts, who have accused him of promoting pseudo-scientific notions and damaging archaeological sites with his excavations. Penn State University Professor Garrett Fagan is quoted as saying "They should not be allowed to destroy genuine sites in the pursuit of these delusions[...] It’s as if someone were given permission to bulldoze Stonehenge to find secret chambers of lost ancient wisdom underneath." [12]

Boston University's Curtis Runnels, an expert in prehistoric Greece and the Balkans states that, "Between 27,000 and 12,000 years ago, the Balkans were locked in the last Glacial maximum, a period of very cold and dry climate with glaciers in some of the mountain ranges. The only occupants were Upper Paleolithic hunters and gatherers who left behind open-air camp sites and traces of occupation in caves. These remains consist of simple stone tools, hearths, and remains of animals and plants that were consumed for food. These people did not have the tools or skills to engage in the construction of monumental architecture." [13]

Enver Imamovic of the University of Sarajevo, a former director of the National Museum of Sarajevo, concerned that the excavations will damage historic sites such as the medieval royal capital Visoki, said that the excavations would "irreversibly destroy a national treasure". [14]

In a letter to the editor of The Times on 25 April 2006, Professor Anthony Harding, president of the European Association of Archaeologists, referred to Osmanagić's theories as "wacky" and "absurd" and expressed concern that insufficient safeguards were in place to protect Bosnia's "rich heritage" from "looting and unmonitored or unauthorised development".

gre,

I had no problem looking at the photos. They are a wonderful selection. You should be commended greatly! :tsu::clap::nw:

Have they dug on all four sides of the Sun Pyramid? It looks like the concrete like slabs were set to cover the lower sides of the hill with structures of stone blocks around the base and at points on the sides.

Could you tell what was under most of the concrete slabs? More slab or dirt/soil?

Too bad about the problems with the tomb/doorway at the Moon Pyramid site. I hope they get it excavated properly soon.

:tu:

Even if the Sun Pyramid site is a natural hill, if the dirt and trees are all scraped off down to the bedrock it looks like it will appear as a pyramid shape. It would be possible for a stone age people to do that and then latter coat it with a concrete cover. As for Why, I haven't any idea.

Here are more blocks

user posted image

View from manmade structure - town Visoko:

user posted image

Here are blocks and it is clearly that this is put here with purpose and by inteligent beengs:

user posted image

Clearly visible layers of block, angle is 90 degrees.

user posted image

user posted image

Layers above walls are moving in tiume and they moved some blocks:

user posted image

Pyramid of the Bosnian dragon (that is the name for now) is visible from pyramide of the Moon, see lines:

user posted image

here are photos from bosnian pyramide of the moon:

is this nature?

user posted image

user posted image

again blocks. more photos is better even if the same blocks are here, just for exploring. You can see the blocks from all sides and many views.

user posted image

blocks moved (in time layer above blocks are moving of course). see the shape. natural??

user posted image

user posted image

south side of moon pyramide:

user posted image

pyramide of the moon. some chanel is clearly here:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

there are a lot of places on pyramid of the moon for digging and evry place showng proof for manmade structure:

user posted image

those blocks hardly can be shaped by nature. Moved during the time of course:

user posted image

natural? People who claims this is natural obviously need some helps, or they do it with other notfair and nothuman purpose:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Even you if you can visit and have tools can found something like this:

user posted image

Pyramid of the moon, is this natural??????

user posted image

here are clear conecting line between blocks:

user posted image

hardly natural:

user posted image

visible blocks, and layer of poliched ancient concrete on blocks:

user posted image

user posted image

visible conecting line

user posted image

Conclusion:

Really all who was not here, all who claim something just from photos, without visiting pyramides are completely unfair. And whole people who was known as bosnian enemies in last war shall not consider as irelevant.

Nature is amazing, but nature make one kind of beauty, and man made the other kind. We can divide them very clearly and hardless.

and one more thing, if I disappired from here it is not up to me.

If someone want to go to Visoko and pyramide he must prepare for that he needs at least two days if he want see everything on Bosnian pyramid of the sun, and at lease one day for pyramide of the Moon.

Regards folks, I hope photos are useful.

My thanks for mojStudio for provideing space for storing photos.

and here is my opinion. this pyramides are just shaped like pyramides, and type of pyramides are completely different than egyptian or southamerican. pyramides has enormous access path, and they are made on this way. As first that civilisation make mathematical calculate of locations of pyramide. Ancient bulders perepare (and made in completely) some hill for pyramidal shape, make tunels and they puting blocks, and ancient concrete on blocks. pyramide has polished and it was visibles from big distances.

It is also interesting this town and this area was place where first bosnian state established. Area was only few kilometers wide.

Also, noone said that biological word in this area is more than quite interesting. Before digging and before mention pyramide there were scientifics works about bilogical words in this area. In fact in this area is living some spicies they belong to much wormer areas and they no exist in any place else in bosnia. How that spiecies survive here? Hw they even exist here??

there are a lot more facts but my time is limited!

Edited by gre

gre,

I had no problem looking at the photos. They are a wonderful selection. You should be commended greatly! :tsu::clap::nw:

Have they dug on all four sides of the Sun Pyramid? It looks like the concrete like slabs were set to cover the lower sides of the hill with structures of stone blocks around the base and at points on the sides.

Could you tell what was under most of the concrete slabs? More slab or dirt/soil?

Too bad about the problems with the tomb/doorway at the Moon Pyramid site. I hope they get it excavated properly soon.

:tu:

Even if the Sun Pyramid site is a natural hill, if the dirt and trees are all scraped off down to the bedrock it looks like it will appear as a pyramid shape. It would be possible for a stone age people to do that and then latter coat it with a concrete cover. As for Why, I haven't any idea.

quick answer. Yes they excavate in all sides of pyramide and in every single place there are same blocks. Acces path on BPS (Bosnian pyramid of the Sun) are really huge, you must see it in live, that is only way to be impresed!

We can not expect that this can be in good condition like other pyrmides on the world. I make a propose for diging 10 meters width are from botom to the top of pyramide and all around of pyramide. For diging, it will be needed not only years, but decades. It is really huge folks. I presume that is much MUVH older than 12000 years. I estimate it according a lot of facts. I will not explain it because it is only my estimate.

that is it for now. my next trip to pyramide will be in second half of the next month.

My opinion is:

WE DO NOT NEED PEOPLE WHO BELIVE WE BECOME OF MONKYES (THERE ARE HUNDERED PROOFS THAT DARVIN THEORY FAILD, IN FACT IT IS NOT DARWIN THEORY) AND PEOPLE WHO BELIVE WE ARE ONLY CIVILISATION ON EARTH EVER (THEY THINK THOSE CITIES 300 METER UNDER SEA SURFACE SOUTHERN FROM JAPAN ARE JUST NATURAL WORK). How we can trust to this people and so called specialists?? I wont, and choice is yours folks.

There are people not competent for this kind of excavations, and a lot of them never visited this MANMADE structure in Bosnia so their opinion is just like opinion of some sahara's beduin (who never left sahara) about Ancatric.

Simply that is it.

Other interpretations

According to one source, on May 8, 2006, members of the Geological team investigating Visočica on behalf of the Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation held a press conference in Tuzla to present the results of their research. The academics, from the Faculty of Mining and Geology at the University of Tuzla and led by Professor Dr. Sejfudin Vrabac, concluded that the hill is a natural geological formation, made of classic sediments of layered composition and varying thickness, and that its shape is a consequence of endodynamical and egsodynamical processes in post-Miocene era.

According to Professor Vrabac, who specializes in paleogeology, there are dozens of like morphological formations in the Sarajevo-Zenica mining basin alone. The Geological team report on Visocica, based on the data collected in six drill holes at 3 to 17 metre depths, is supported by the Research and Teaching Council of the Faculty of Mining and Geology, as well as the Association of Geologists of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.[9]

Criticism

Semir Osmanagić's claims, widely reported in the mass media, have been challenged by a number of experts, who have accused him of promoting pseudo-scientific notions and damaging archaeological sites with his excavations. Penn State University Professor Garrett Fagan is quoted as saying "They should not be allowed to destroy genuine sites in the pursuit of these delusions[...] It’s as if someone were given permission to bulldoze Stonehenge to find secret chambers of lost ancient wisdom underneath." [12]

Boston University's Curtis Runnels, an expert in prehistoric Greece and the Balkans states that, "Between 27,000 and 12,000 years ago, the Balkans were locked in the last Glacial maximum, a period of very cold and dry climate with glaciers in some of the mountain ranges. The only occupants were Upper Paleolithic hunters and gatherers who left behind open-air camp sites and traces of occupation in caves. These remains consist of simple stone tools, hearths, and remains of animals and plants that were consumed for food. These people did not have the tools or skills to engage in the construction of monumental architecture." [13]

Enver Imamovic of the University of Sarajevo, a former director of the National Museum of Sarajevo, concerned that the excavations will damage historic sites such as the medieval royal capital Visoki, said that the excavations would "irreversibly destroy a national treasure". [14]

In a letter to the editor of The Times on 25 April 2006, Professor Anthony Harding, president of the European Association of Archaeologists, referred to Osmanagić's theories as "wacky" and "absurd" and expressed concern that insufficient safeguards were in place to protect Bosnia's "rich heritage" from "looting and unmonitored or unauthorised development".

Edited by gre