Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

Anyone who may be intrested there is another thread here on the robot that was searching the pyramid of giza, now i dont know what is fact or fiction but there is some intresting reading on the pyramid......... enjoy

maybe in time this will all tie in or maybe it wont,,,,, but,,,, knowledge is power.

MR. STARDIVE, YOU ARE A GENIUS. AND I MEAN IT. :tu::tu::tu::tu::tu:

lol bosnian!! I dont know about the genius part but your welcome. Thanks for the great pics my friend. The one that looks like a tomb entrance is very interesting. Definately not a natural formation. Take care, and keep up the good work!

Tissot is new partner of Bosnian Pyramid Foundation,,,

they are people that make swiss watches :),,, with their financial help it might be posible to dig through the winter :)

Tissot is new partner of Bosnian Pyramid Foundation,,,

they are people that make swiss watches :),,, with their financial help it might be posible to dig through the winter :)

Now if these people can make it possible to dig through the winter, that would be amazing,, it would get us so much closer to the truth.....im going to buy a watch........

looks like a sandal imprint.... roman soliders wore them as standard.

A geologist friend says "It looks like an elongate, possibly disc-shaped concretion, that broke

in two when the rock enclosing it fractured. As a result, what is seen in the picture is a surface with ridges, step-fractures, created when it broke in two."

A geologist friend says "It looks like an elongate, possibly disc-shaped concretion, that broke

in two when the rock enclosing it fractured. As a result, what is seen in the picture is a surface with ridges, step-fractures, created when it broke in two."

mmmmmmmmm what caused the imprint.......

please dont tell me this is opinion of Dr.Stjepan Coric :)

how patetic? BBC always use expresion MUSLIM, we are only folk in bosnia where noone will ask you that if you are catholic, ortodox or not. BBC ALWAYS use this expressions, they know why. BBC had their web in croatian (old 150 years), Serbian (old 250 years) and they have not site in Bosnian (old almost 1300 years).

And what to tell about BBC, they support most wanted war criminals in the world today Ratko Mladic and Radovan Karadzic. They were slaved olsmost 10 percent of my folks here.

We are not patetic, we are so proud, but patetic are ones who claim that they are "sky nation" like serbs, or "oldest europan nation" like croats catholic. This was their officiel policy and this is SEEK.

ALL PEOPLE ARE EQUAL!!! DO NOT FOROGT THIS!

On this forum so far Ive found that nobody shows any hatred to anyone else because of their religion. I think that here we are all sharing and seeking to find truths. There is a lot of good to be said for any culture that preserves it's oldest stories for future generations to think about.

The BBC is not a good representative of the British people, it is representative of what the British people are being told, not what they are thinking. It's the same everywhere.

The Hopi Indians of North America have kept their oral history intact and they say that we should keep our minds open as that is the way forward into the new world.

We are all citizens of Planet Earth and all made of stardust.

otter it would be rather nice if we wouldnt quote posts that are over half of year old,

especially if the person that made the post has been banned for a few months now :)

otter it would be rather nice if we wouldnt quote posts that are over half of year old,

especially if the person that made the post has been banned for a few months now :)

Sorry, wish I'd said it sooner.

I wish I could go and see the pyramids in person, I do appreciate the photos and I am interested, just felt motivated to comment :wub:

Since some of the experts in the field of Geology say that the hill is natural, has anyone gone and dug on the other nearby hills to see if the same kind of rock formations are found there too? If not then it is a strong piece of data that this is clearly man made or at least was shaped by man.

I think im probly the only one who thinks this is boreing and unimportant :blink:

what i find ineresting is this enterance type of thing on pyramid of moon

user posted image

here are other enterances to other tombs

Step sealed entrance

user posted image

Opened entrance and step section

user posted image

Some examples from other archaeological sites around the world:

Palence Pacal's tomb

user posted image

From sites in Syria

user posted image

Did they find a TOMB ??? :yes:

It's been over a week now, what have they found inside?

mmmmmmmmm what caused the imprint.......

As Doug says, it does look like a natural concretion that formed in the sediments of which the exposed part has since broken off. If you look at it you can see that the 'imprint' is actually comprised of a different type of substance (different colour) to the rest of the rock, which is not what you'd normally expect if it was simply a footprint made in the sediment that later became rock.

user posted image

In appearance it does look a little like chert or flint to me.

But, of course, without seeing the rock in person it's impossible to be entirely sure ;)

Meanwhile, the excavations on the 'pyramid of the moon' are continuing to look the most intriguing. But I find it almost impossible to believe they haven't found any artifacts in conjuction with the stonework by which it can be dated.

I think im probly the only one who thinks this is boreing and unimportant :blink:

id say you are quite correct there....

Thank you for your input area 51, however if you find it boring there are many threads that you can post in as opposed to this one :tu:

hello from sunny and hot bosnia B)

i have visited pyramids, for me it looks man made , i have photografed both pyramids moon and sun

when i come home i will post it

bosnian sun pyramid is soo oooo hugeeeeeeeeee , oh man , it is hard to walk on it beacause of the angle , it is hard to walk on it i can not imagie how it feels for volonters to work there impossible , now i understand why excavations are going slowly

this project is for 10 000 man volonters and 100 archeologists , not for 100 man :unsure2:

when i first visited bosnian sun pyramid it looks mighty beacuse it is so massive

more photos and comments when io come home

so whats the feeling of the people on the dig.... have they any info on any of the artifacts they dug up yet.. any news going on there that hasn't reached us yet...

:tu:

so whats the feeling of the people on the dig.... have they any info on any of the artifacts they dug up yet.. any news going on there that hasn't reached us yet...

:tu:

As Doug says, it does look like a natural concretion that formed in the sediments of which the exposed part has since broken off. If you look at it you can see that the 'imprint' is actually comprised of a different type of substance (different colour) to the rest of the rock, which is not what you'd normally expect if it was simply a footprint made in the sediment that later became rock.

user posted image

In appearance it does look a little like chert or flint to me.

But, of course, without seeing the rock in person it's impossible to be entirely sure ;)

Meanwhile, the excavations on the 'pyramid of the moon' are continuing to look the most intriguing. But I find it almost impossible to believe they haven't found any artifacts in conjuction with the stonework by which it can be dated.

Looks to me like someone in the past left their shoe or sandle on the rock and it imprinted itself on the surface as it decayed. Hard to say what it really is from a pic. Interesting though.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

American geologist (dr. Robert Schoch) will be visiting the pyramid 28.07.2006. untill 09.08.2006.

As For Euro WonderMan Professor Anthony Harding

Original Message -----

To: Sam Osmanagich

Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 1:43 PM

Subject: Re: Debate with Professor Harding on the Bosnian Pyramid Research

Dear Sam, we would like to inform you that we contacted Professor Anthony Harding regarding a public debate with you on your team's research in Bosnia. Unfortunately he has declined the debate. Harding was contacted by phone by our interviewer, Guy Leigh, at Astraea Magazine and Web Radio and it was at this time he declined.

Steve Nixon

Editor

Astraea Magazine and Web Radio

http://www.astraeamagazine.com

Awwww here is a letter that someone wrote commenting Archeology magazines articles about bosnian pyramids :)

To: Archaeology Magazine

I am writing to you so I can make a comment about Mr. Rose and his article (that he wrote on June 27th) about Bosnian pyramids and Mr. Osmanagic. I have copied and pasted his comment, and it follows:

“Meanwhile, Canadian archaeologist Chris Mundigler, whose name had been mentioned as a foreign expert scheduled to work on the "pyramid" excavation, has written to ARCHAEOLOGY, saying that he does not endorse and never agreed to work on the project. “

However, I am sending you a copy of an e-mail/ application that Mr. Mundigler wrote to Mr. Osmanagic, asking for an employment opportunity. This e-mail is also available on Mr. Osmanagic’s web, which we all can read in English. His e-mail is below

Original Message

To: osmanagic@msn.com

Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 2:11 PM

Subject: Employment enquiry

December 30, 2005

Mr. Osmanagich,

I am writing to enquire as to the possibility of full-time / part-time

salaried, and/or contractual work you may have in your organization for

either archaeological research and/or GIS / mapping - both in-office and in

the field.

Ideally, I would very much like to work for you from my home office in

Canada on such matters as GIS; research and publication graphics, mapping

and illustration; data analysis and interpretation; technical and report

writing; and the like - all of which I have done for other companies via

long-distance. Other than that, I would consider working wherever you may

have an opening that you feel might suit my qualifications and experience.

As way of a brief introduction, I have accumulated more than 20 years of

experience in archaeological research in southern Europe (Greece and Italy),

the Middle East (Jordan and Syria), North Africa (Morocco) and North America

(Canada), and have had the privilege of teaching at university for 11 years

now in the subjects of archaeology; anthropology; ancient history,

technology and religions.

The specialties I offer include illustration and drafting (plans, sections,

artifact reconstruction); photographic, photogrammetric and media services;

survey and planning; archaeological field services; administration,

logistics and project management; CAD, GIS, and terrain modelling; GPS

planning and surveying; writing and publication services. I am especially

interested in doing mapping, illustration, CAD, GIS and analysis work for

you on your projects from my home-base on the west coast of Canada.

I would like the opportunity of sending you my Curriculum Vita for your

further perusal and welcome any questions or comments you may have.

Thank you in advance for your consideration,

Chris Mundigler

Mr. Osmanagic did not hire him, and I think that Mr. Rose needs to check his sources before publishing his stories, which are not to the standards that are expected from one professional. Mr. Rose also wrote many false, untrue comments about Mr. Osmanagic. Mr. Rose suggested that Mr. Osmaanagic has no expertise, which is untrue statement. Mr . Rose needs to check Osmanagic’s experience and education background, before making such statements. Finally, what makes Mr. Rose an expert? Has he been to Bosnia yet? He also omitted to say that Mr. Harding paid a 15 minute night visit to Bosnia , which was not enough time to make an educated and reasonable conclusion. He omitted to say that many legitimate world experts are supporting Osmanagic’s claim. Also, Mr. Rose needs to understand that only hard work proves hypothesis, not some lame, empty comments. Mr. Rose may have a title but no knowledge, or professionalism. I will personally urge Mr. Osmanagic to press charges against Mr. Rose and your magazine, for false statements and deformation of the character. . It is clear that M. Rose is leading “Anti-Osmanagic propaganda”.

You should be ashamed to have Rose as an online editor of a magazine that is supposed to be educational.

And yes Mr. Rose, I agree with your comment. Bosnia does deserve better, but certainly not you, nor your ill motives and uneducated mind.

I am a student here at UCLA as a history and political science major, and I have absolutely no connection to Mr. Osmanagic , nor his organization.

Your magazine and Mr. Rose owes an appology to Mr. Osmanagic, myself and all other readers.

Sincerely,

Merima Bojic

11829 Gateway Blvd. #4

L. Angeles 90064,Ca

310-473-1358

So far, I think a lot of the pictures show just a road/path that looks like having been built by the Romans, with some structures around it here and there. However, when they uncover this hill, or pyramid, more, we will see if it really is a pyramid or just some regular structures on a hill.

On a sidenote, am I the only one who thinks that in some photos the "pyramid" looks like the pyramid with an eye that is the symbol used by freemasons? :blink: I am not thinking this has anything to do with freemasons, in fact I don't think it does, but it still looks like the same pyramid that is in the dollar bills etc :D