Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

You want evidence to see if i visited Visoko ? Ok.. easy. If you want to show you photos tell me to do it.

To our tread now...

Yes, we visited Visoko. First of all, we met an Greek Archeologist who was there, called Nancy, and she told us some things (that there are no Pyramids).

Secondly, the other day, we went to the pyramid of Sun. Something tha surprised me was that, when we went up to the hill, we saw just Stones like the stones we see everywhere! I forgot to tell you, that i study Geology, so i know to recognize some stones...

Also, some girls lead us to other side of the "pyramid" and we saw The Pyramids! Yes! But, only in the pictures! :) . There were 2-3 tables with pictures and that was all. We asked to see the stones they found but they told us that we can't (there were closed somewere or something like that).

And Finally, that day, there were with us another 3 guys (2 of them from U.S.A, 1 from U.K) and they told us that definetely there are no Pyramids!

My friend Bosanchero, i don't care if you believe me or not. I just tell here what i see. And i say again, that if you want evidence of my visit there, just tell me to show you photos here or to sent you some of them.

let me quote MYSELF for you :)

if you did show us some pics, video, or anything to confirm that you did original.gif ,
:tu: even if i am wrong i be more than happy to look at some pics :) Edited by Bosanchero

So, Jimbo, you are studying Geology. Interesting. And you call the stones " some stones"?

Very professional.

Yes, I want to see your pictures in Visoko.

But, how are we going to know who you are? You gonna have "Jimbo" written on your forehead?

So just cut the crapp and say that you do not believe that it is a pyramid and we will respect your opinion.

The hole is very interesting. Did they discover it by chance? Can you see all the "natural" layed stone blocks forming almost a perfect square?

Maybe it is another entrance to whatever and wherever it is leading?

Congratulations Wviz...........nothin more to say !!!

So, Jimbo, you are studying Geology. Interesting. And you call the stones " some stones"?

Very professional.

Yes, I want to see your pictures in Visoko.

But, how are we going to know who you are? You gonna have "Jimbo" written on your forehead?

So just cut the crapp and say that you do not believe that it is a pyramid and we will respect your opinion.

The hole is very interesting. Did they discover it by chance? Can you see all the "natural" layed stone blocks forming almost a perfect square?

Maybe it is another entrance to whatever and wherever it is leading?

What a moronic reply :rolleyes: It's not crap what he says, just saying how he sees things and how he saw it when visiting the site. That's how it seems to me. I don't understand why people get so heated if someone doesn't think it's a pyramid and actually gives some reasons for his beliefs. Yet all opinions for the pyramids being real are 'highly respected' and whatnot.

And I'm not taking any stances here. I don't know if they're real or not; it would be fascinating if they were.

EDIT: That Jimaras is a geology student does not mean he has to talk all that geology jargon all the time...besides, if he is studying it in Greek (don't know if he is) he might not even know the english terminology that well. Besides, even though I'm a business student I'm not talking about budget deficits, CRM and competitive forces models all the time :rolleyes:

Edited by Clocker

can we be sure the above picture is related to the ''pyramid site'' as it it could be a picture of an egyptian excavation for all we know ??? i.ve followed this thread somewhat but havn't read every post IMO if it was a pyramid and i really genuinely wish it was then surely the excavators should've reported some findings or pictures ???

(if they have sorry:) )

i just think it's a bit far-fetched and something doesn't seem to add up

WHOA here people am i the only one to notice an influx of newbies ( alien embryos) who have a very definite opnion that this is not a pyramid, i smell a rat. methinks they are here to disrupt the thread and have it closed down. so for the sake of the thread nod your head at them smile, but dont get into a slanging match with them, its what they want and they will get the thread closed. we have dealt with this sort of people before, so ignore them and we can continue looking at the pics and watching the events as they unfold.

keep up the good work guys..

and lets all rember smileyp.

WHOA here people am i the only one to notice an influx of newbies ( alien embryos) who have a very definite opnion that this is not a pyramid, i smell a rat.

I would like to make it very clear to everybody that neither post count nor the amount of time that you have spent as a member determines the credibility of a member. One may be an "alien embryo" and not be a "newbie" as you put it. Quantity of posts is not a measure of quailty. Please respect that others may have an opinion differring to yours and they are quite entitled to discuss it. You are of course, free to ignore other members with whom you disagree with or you may hold a discussion with them, after all this is a discussion board. :tu:

Besides, some of us have been disputing the existence of these 'pyramids' from the very start ;)

As for that latest picture: where exactly is this hole? It looks like a well. In which case there should be a lot of dateable artifacts in the sediments at the bottom to show when it was in use :)

has the hole been searched by human or camera, have we any idea whats down there, or where it leads,, tell me tell me..??????????

louie i find your comment disrespectful posts are measured in quality not quantity just because you like to shout your mouth off whenever you like this could be why your posts quota is higher anyway :P

louie i find your comment disrespectful posts are measured in quality not quantity just because you like to shout your mouth off whenever you like this could be why your posts quota is higher anyway :P

hhhmmmmm yes, yes, most probably true.... maybe, hhhmmmm. intresting,,,i think. B) but then i think not.

and oh i see you joined today,,, aaahhhh yes, so you have been reading all my posts today, thats how you know i shout my mouth off.

glad to see someone is reading my posts.

so any news on the hole, do we know what was in there.

Edited by louie

i myself find this post VERY dissrespectfull, this thread is no place for such comments, so please PM all your dissagrements to each other, and leave this thread be :)

as for hole i have alreaddy stated my opinion :) and to end this post here is few pics :)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

EDIT: That Jimaras is a geology student does not mean he has to talk all that geology jargon all the time...besides, if he is studying it in Greek (don't know if he is) he might not even know the english terminology that well. Besides, even though I'm a business student I'm not talking about budget deficits, CRM and competitive forces models all the time :rolleyes:

Thank you Clocker. Yes, i study Geology in A Greek Univeristy and Yes, i don;t know yet to speak very well with english geologist words, i you understand what i am saying... Just i know few words. As you see, maybe my english are not very good; imagine my geologists Words!

louie says:

WHOA here people am i the only one to notice an influx of newbies ( alien embryos) who have a very definite opnion that this is not a pyramid, i smell a rat. methinks they are here to disrupt the thread and have it closed down. so for the sake of the thread nod your head at them smile, but dont get into a slanging match with them, its what they want and they will get the thread closed. we have dealt with this sort of people before, so ignore them and we can continue looking at the pics and watching the events as they unfold.

I want to answer to you my friend. I did not get into your foroum to disrupt toyr tread about Pyramids. I was just looking informations about pyramids after my visit there and i found your discussion here about pyramids.

And i want to say something more:

First of all, i would like to know how many people from this forum have visited Bosnia and Pyramids. I read the tread but sometimes, u know, i don't understand many things beacause of my english.

I would like to tell you something else. Everyone there, in Visoko, believe that there are Pyramids! They are mad! why ? Just because they see only hills look like pyramids. Except this, the economy of the area has grown up after this story. So, they want to believe in something that is not real!

I will tell a friend of mine that we went together to Visoko to tell you some things about pyramids. That's becuase you don;t believe me.

Be right back....

hhhmmmmm yes, yes, most probably true.... maybe, hhhmmmm. intresting,,,i think. B) but then i think not.

and oh i see you joined today,,, aaahhhh yes, so you have been reading all my posts today, thats how you know i shout my mouth off.

glad to see someone is reading my posts.

so any news on the hole, do we know what was in there.

Louis, I am not sure that I understand the inflated importance of join dates but you are incorrect; sonofkrypton has been a member here since January 4, 2004 a full 21 months before you joined...

Thank you Clocker. Yes, i study Geology in A Greek Univeristy and Yes, i don;t know yet to speak very well with english geologist words, i you understand what i am saying... Just i know few words. As you see, maybe my english are not very good; imagine my geologists Words!

louie says:

I want to answer to you my friend. I did not get into your foroum to disrupt toyr tread about Pyramids. I was just looking informations about pyramids after my visit there and i found your discussion here about pyramids.

First of all, i would like to know how many people from this forum have visited Bosnia and Pyramids. I read the tread but sometimes, u know, i don't understand many things beacause of my english.

I would like to tell you something else. Everyone there, in Visoko, believe that there are Pyramids! They are mad! why ? Just because they see only hills look like pyramids. Except this, the economy of the area has grown up after this story. So, they want to believe in something that is not real!

I will tell a friend of mine that we went together to Visoko to tell you some things about pyramids. That's becuase you don;t believe me.

Be right back....

fact is many of us here were regulars on OLD pyramid thread that got closed which had few hundred posts,

another fact is new people got it closed down

another fact is we aknowledge your opinion, however we have our own opinions as well and it just happens that some off ours dissagree ;)

you have stated your opinion, we thank you for that :) but the fact that you stated your opinion doesnt mean that we will automaticlly drop our belifs and embrace yours :) if you think it does that i will warn you not to go to religious part of this forum ^_^

so to make a LONG story SHORT you think there is no PYRAMIDS

I THINK there IS, and for now we both are just SPECULATORS

until we have a strong PROOF that one of us is right we know nothing

there is little saying we have in bosnia translation to english would go something like this

" Pot is cooking while rabbits still in woods"

and thats what we are doing here :tu:

your opinion has ben noted and than you for sharing it with us, please lets not start something that will close the thread lets all sit back and wait :yes::innocent:

has the hole been searched by human or camera, have we any idea whats down there, or where it leads,, tell me tell me..??????????

It looks to me as if someone's standing in the bottom of the hole?

thanks for the pix bosanchero

thee is definately a man made qualty in there, and i believe it was mentioned that these pyramids bear a resemblance to south american ones and we know wot was found under one of those :) maybe we'll get a bosnian equivalent of Pacal...............................

Pacal II, also known as Pacal the Great (the most recent work gives his full name as K'inich J'anaab Pakal[1] (26 March 603 - 31 August 683), was ruler of the Maya polity of Palenque. He ascended the throne at age 12 on 29 July 615, and lived to the age of 80. The name "Pacal" means "shield" in the Maya language.

PacalPacal saw expansion of Palenque's power in the western part of the Maya states, and initiated a building program at his capital that produced some of Maya civilization's finest art and architecture.

He was preceded as ruler of Palenque by his mother Lady Zac-Kuk. As the Palenque dynasty seems to have had Queens only when there was no eligible male heir, Zac-Kuk transferred rulership to her son upon his official maturity.

After his death Pacal II was succeeded by his son Chan Bahlum II. A younger son, Kan Xul II, succeeded his brother Chan Bahlum II.

After his death, Pacal the Great was worshiped as a god, and said to communicate with his descendants. His elaborate temple tomb had a stairway down to his crypt, and after this was sealed up it had a long "speaking tube" connected to the temple atop the step-pyramid.

In 1952 Pacal's tomb was reopened by archaeologist Alberto Ruz Lhuillier. His skeletal remains were still lying in his coffin, wearing a jade mask and bead necklaces, surrounded by sculptures and stucco reliefs depicting the King's transition to divinity and figures from Maya mythology. It remains one of the most spectacular finds of Maya archaeology. A replica of his tomb is found at the National Museum of Anthropology and History in Mexico City, Mexico.

I am still wondering how they got to the hole.

It looks to me that they only took one or two layers of hm some stones hm and

underneath was this hollow space. I do not think that the escavators dug the hole which

makes it even more interesting. Where does it lead, what is the purpos?

The man in the hole is Mr. Osmanagich as far as I can recognize it.

Before I end my post I would like to ask the forum members of this topic one thing.

What do you people think about having a gettogether in Visoko after all this about the pyramid is done? In a year or two or so.

It does not matter what the endresult would be, pyramid or not, but it would be cool to have a beer or two at the hill in Visoko and chat about our posts be it pro or contra.

Just an Idea. :)

underneath was this hollow space. I do not think that the escavators dug the hole which

Before I end my post I would like to ask the forum members of this topic one thing.

What do you people think about having a gettogether in Visoko after all this about the pyramid is done? In a year or two or so.

It does not matter what the endresult would be, pyramid or not, but it would be cool to have a beer or two at the hill in Visoko and chat about our posts be it pro or contra.

your idea is INCREDIBLE :) i am loving it lol, i will be in bosnia from may 13th till august 18 next year (already got tickets) and would be more than glad to drive to visocica to have a beer with few UM members, as a matter a fact i am buying :) i am from the region so i know which beer is good :) also anyone visiting bosnia has to try the homemade moonshine my familly makes :)

as for whole, i will email mr osmanagic asking him :)

thats a fantastic idea, in a couple of years havin a beer and a talk and bosnchario moon shine, top class idea... count me in.

great idea !!!!!!!! count me in

great idea !!!!!!!! count me in

hey man, sorry about my attitude to you. i had u confused with another person.

sorry............... :)

louie says:

Be right back....

Now i don't know if they are pyramids or what they are, but this is a fact: It is man made and it is far older than anything Greeks have. So i understand your concern that Bosnians were civilization builders way before Greeks. You are also afraid that some of the money people spend to see "ancient Greece" might be spent in Bosnia. I hope that it is.

Oh no! Only us Bosnians like rakija (bosnian moonshine). I served it to some of my friends here in US, and they couldn't handle it. They said their mouth was burning up.