Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

Now i don't know if they are pyramids or what they are, but this is a fact: It is man made and it is far older than anything Greeks have. So i understand your concern that Bosnians were civilization builders way before Greeks. You are also afraid that some of the money people spend to see "ancient Greece" might be spent in Bosnia. I hope that it is.

Oh you hit the nail on the head there, that's probably the reason why his opinion is that there are no pyramids in Bosnia... :rolleyes: Come on. I wanna see these facts by the way.

hey man, sorry about my attitude to you. i had u confused with another person.

sorry............... :)

no worries my friend its forgotten about accept my apologies also :tu:

Now i don't know if they are pyramids or what they are, but this is a fact: It is man made and it is far older than anything Greeks have. So i understand your concern that Bosnians were civilization builders way before Greeks. You are also afraid that some of the money people spend to see "ancient Greece" might be spent in Bosnia. I hope that it is.

Come on guys... Are you thinking of what you saying or not???

If someone discover something somewhere i will be delighted to go to see this "something" and i will congratulate him! I don't care if it is older than my civilization. Just, i will be so exiting because of a great discovery! If they were any "pyramids" in Bosnia, yes, i will smile and i will congratulate the man/men they 'll discovered them! ( Here, i want to say that bosnian believe that the "Pyramids" are made 12,000 years ago. So what? Maybe they are greek's building's, or aigyptian's, or Aliens' or...or...or... but definetely, not Bosnians'! )

I Just got here and told you WHAT I BELIEVE of WHAT I SAW .

And something more i want to tell you: When we went there, in visoko, we met with a greek archeologist that was there, called Nancy as i told you before. Nancy told us that the manager of museum of visoko believe the same thing that edo bg said! And neither Nancy found anything that aprove they are Pyramids ( exept some old items; it is logical). the manager of museum told her: "You can't find evidence, don't bring me again these items (the old items i've told) . You afraid that these pyramids are older than you Greeks ancient sights!"

Finally, i want to say, what ever believe one of us, just go there and see with your own eyes the "Pyramids". I don't want to make negative opinion tto you. Just go there and see. Don't believe only the photos that exist in internet sites.

edo bg, antiquities envy? Freud would have a field day? Remember, nothing in Bosnia has been unequivocally verified except perhaps the old settlement on the mountain, there are still an awfull lot of people who believe that we are seeing nothing more than bedrock.

They also stated early on in the digs,

that it will be at least 5 years before we can truly say what it is..

im happy enough waiting to see what it is..... but as for now this whole pyramid thing is doing me the world of good. mentally and physically....

its good to open your head. :yes:

Come on guys... Are you thinking of what you saying or not???

If someone discover something somewhere i will be delighted to go to see this "something" and i will congratulate him! I don't care if it is older than my civilization. Just, i will be so exiting because of a great discovery! If they were any "pyramids" in Bosnia, yes, i will smile and i will congratulate the man/men they 'll discovered them! ( Here, i want to say that bosnian believe that the "Pyramids" are made 12,000 years ago. So what? Maybe they are greek's building's, or aigyptian's, or Aliens' or...or...or... but definetely, not Bosnians'! )

I Just got here and told you WHAT I BELIEVE of WHAT I SAW .

And something more i want to tell you: When we went there, in visoko, we met with a greek archeologist that was there, called Nancy as i told you before. Nancy told us that the manager of museum of visoko believe the same thing that edo bg said! And neither Nancy found anything that aprove they are Pyramids ( exept some old items; it is logical). the manager of museum told her: "You can't find evidence, don't bring me again these items (the old items i've told) . You afraid that these pyramids are older than you Greeks ancient sights!"

Finally, i want to say, what ever believe one of us, just go there and see with your own eyes the "Pyramids". I don't want to make negative opinion tto you. Just go there and see. Don't believe only the photos that exist in internet sites.

Now I don't think you were paying attention. I never said that they were pyramids for sure. I don't know what they are, but i do know what they are not. They are not natural phenomenon. Anyone who thinks that needs to open their eyes. Oh and by the way, they are in Bosnia. So they are not Greek, or Egyptian, or Alien. They are BOSNIAN, and they are very very old, so bye bye Greece and hello Visoko.

edo bg, antiquities envy? Freud would have a field day? Remember, nothing in Bosnia has been unequivocally verified except perhaps the old settlement on the mountain, there are still an awfull lot of people who believe that we are seeing nothing more than bedrock.

Bedrock? Have you seen the pictures?

Here is a bit more about the hole on the picture. Please read carefuly since it does not takes for grantet that it is a pyramid, nor it denyes the posibility.

By the way, thanks :tu: for the respond to my idea. I will take also my next years vacation in August, so lets keep in touch and hope for some goooood rakija.

In the well which is no longer a well, ancient stones descend in concentric circles, gaining precision as they approach the stone floor, 3.6 m from the surface. This cylindrical hole is in the center of a trial excavation site on the plateau at the top of the Pyramid of the Moon, of approximate dimensions 3 m x 4 m.

It stands close to Ekrem Begovac's vacation home, the man who did the initial excavations in the area and now stands by one of the square's walls, smiling, bare-chested, shovel in hand.

In conversation, Mr. Begovac is warm and direct, a compelling storyteller. He tells his story easily, answering questions before being asked. He has an unshakably good vibe about him, and he seems just as happy to have his home utilized as a base camp for the foundation's excavations as he would have been if it had become a retreat with a picturesque view and a working water supply.

"Before the war, when we were plowing the land, we noticed these stone blocks on our field. In the beginning, we had trouble with these blocks, and would throw them to the side. Going on, we started to notice there was a pattern. The stone blocks looked like a road."

"That was twenty-five years ago".

"After that, we planted fruit trees and we needed water. We started digging a well here. After [digging] one meter, we again found these stones. We thought there were only one or two and we took them out. But we continued finding the same blocks in order... we saw that between every strata of stone there was binding material, and the stones formed a wall. We found no fracture one above the other. We dug to 3.6 meters and then the war started."

The area around the well is now unearthed, revealing sandstone blocks of the same size and pattern as found elsewhere on the Pyramid of the Moon (i.e.excavation site no. 1). Further along in the same square is another level of stonework, showing stones of different shape and composition. But this site is also interesting for other reasons.

"While digging the well, we had a neighbor who was a shepherd, sixty or eighty meters from here. He came here and said, 'What are you doing?' I said, 'I'm taking out stones, hitting them.' He said, 'Every time you strike them, I hear it on the other side of the hill.' And we assumed there must be some hollow there between the sides of the hill."

There is another excavation site further into the woods on this plateau, also producing some interesting findings. Both of these excavation sites are unnamed, but will soon be incorporated fully into the project. The primary concern at this point is the demining and demarkation of the surrounding area, which will be carried out by the Mine Action Center of BiH starting August 1.

After they finish their activities in the area, these squares will be safe for visitors to the pyramid.

But the real work was started long ago.

"When the people started talking about the Pyramid of the Sun, we remembered what we found twenty-five years ago. We made a hole to see the cross-section [by the road], and we became sure that it is a walkway. The walkway was one meter wide and continuous. After that we called Semir [Osmanagic, the president of the foundation], he came here, we showed him the cobbled walkway. We started these excavations here and found more evidence, and later science will give its answers."

Source: piramidasunca.ba

In the well which is no longer a well, ancient stones descend in concentric circles, gaining precision as they approach the stone floor, 3.6 m from the surface. This cylindrical hole is in the center of a trial excavation site on the plateau at the top of the Pyramid of the Moon, of approximate dimensions 3 m x 4 m.

All stones are ancient :) It looks like layers of bedrock, the surface stones have dried out, the lower layers have retained moister is there someone standing on the bottom of the hole next to the ladder? it looks like a women.

Bedrock? Have you seen the pictures?

Yes, of course, that's how me know that much of what's been excavated is simply natural bedrock ;) It's also why the theories are shifting towards a natural hill subsequently altered by haman activity to appear more pyramidal in shape. The exavations have proven that the hills are not wholly artificial.

Pyramid" of Las Plàssas (CA)

Description: Conic mountain of Las Plassas, near Cagliari (Sardinia, Italy). Does it hide a huge undiscovered pyramid?

City: Las Plassas

link to picture

http://www.legendarytimes.com/index.php?me...fcaf775ae72209a

Yes, of course, that's how me know that much of what's been excavated is simply natural bedrock ;) It's also why the theories are shifting towards a natural hill subsequently altered by haman activity to appear more pyramidal in shape. The exavations have proven that the hills are not wholly artificial.

Essan, you are also invited to a gettogether sometime in Visoko. You are the only one contra-pyramid topic member who almost always has a good point and still maintains a respectfull behavier :tu: . Having said that, you should remember some of mine and Louie's posts regarding the way this pyramid could have been built including the posibility of using and altering exicting stones, material in ordet to achieve a pyramidical structure. That however will not minimize the fact that this structure was unknown to our recent history and that it was made by posibly a civilisation unknown to us.

And again, for the onehundretthousendstime, I have to repeat myself: As there are differences between other pyramids in the world so will be this one different from others.

Aren't there differences in the way today's Homes are built by todays civilisation? So why could't there be differences in the past by buliding a Pyramid wich was, as YOU ones pointed out, the easiest way to build?

See you in Visoko, the birthplace of European civilisation. B) This one is for you know who guys.

Description: Conic mountain of Las Plassas, near Cagliari (Sardinia, Italy). Does it hide a huge undiscovered pyramid?

City: Las Plassas

link to picture

http://www.legendarytimes.com/index.php?me...fcaf775ae72209a

I checked the link. Looks intriguing. I like the thought of a yet another pyramid of a unique shape. Looks like a tubeform. I hope they will dig in soon.

Man what else do we not know?

Thanks for the link brother Louie. :tu::tu::tu:

there were some questions about the Well/hole, i email mr osmanagic, and it actually is a well that landowner tryed digging, but after continiously runing into the rock slobes he gave up lol

http://www.dailygrail.com/node/3434

Robert Schoch and Colette Dowell appear to have concluded that there are no pyramids there.

I hope that those of us who were skeptical do not gloat about this. As Colette Dowell wrote, "We do not know what to think – well, we do, but do not know yet how to express it without hurting anyone or taking away from any persons’ dream."

A lot of dreams will be shattered by this, and that is tragic. If Dr. Dowell is right, then the fears I have expressed seem to have been realistic.

And there are a lot of questions to be asked of the Foundation, eg she writes:

"The tunnels, well, as I told you I had received a report before I left...well the report was not true, I do not know why that geologist would write a false report. I would have never gone into the tunnels if I would have known what they were really like, they could have caved in man times and I told Sammie about the problems with the report, but he had never received it as he told me. So I wonder why would I be sent a false report or a report that does not match up to what the tunnels really are."

and

"Also, the inscriptions, the letter E on the famous rock that as found in the tunnels. Well, sorry to tell you this, but those inscriptions were not in the tunnels on that rock initially, I spoke many times with the geologist who first entered those tunnels and found the rock and was in the tunnel many times – those inscriptions were never there, then one morning they just showed up. Now there are more."

and "I must say, the Bosnian people themselves are beautiful and lovely people. I feel bad for them when the truth will be revealed in the future at some point in time."

Looks like Barakat's reputation hasn't been helped by this. Osmanagic's is simply confirmed, although no one thought of him as a conman before this (so far as I know_.

Edited by DougWeller

figured news would be all over the net, lol, but have no luck with google news yet :)

however i still belive that there is MAN MADE stractures(pyramids) on these hills :)

Edited by Bosanchero

figured news would be all over the net, lol, but have no luck with google news yet :)

however i still belive that there is MAN MADE stractures(pyramids) on these hills :)

Why?

i am back from visoko

for me i think this is man made here is my photos, you can see where all stone blocks are on moon pyramid

i will post more photos both from moon and sun pyramid

user posted image

Edited by Aragon

i am back from visoko

for me i think this is man made here is my photos, you can see where all stone blocks are on moon pyramid

user posted image

Welcome back. Thank you for the pictures. :)

I have read the information of Ms. Dowell in the provided link.

Somehow DougWeler missed to copy the whole document :tu: .

Dowell states that she does not believe that it is man made, however block and stones HAVE BEEN ALTERED to provide the pyramidical structure. So people DID work on it to give it this shape!

And it is confirmed that the turf above this stones acumulated 8000 - 12000 Years ago!

In my opinion, builders used what they had there. Was it wrong to use the brain? Or should they have walked distances to get something what they already had.

As for me, the more they deny it the more I believe it WAS made by an anciant civilisation.

For some reason it has to stay a secret. Why?

i am back from visoko

user posted image

Nothing new then?

I have read the information of Ms. Dowell in the provided link.

Somehow DougWeler missed to copy the whole document :tu: .

Dowell states that she does not believe that it is man made, however block and stones HAVE BEEN ALTERED to provide the pyramidical structure. So people DID work on it to give it this shape!

And it is confirmed that the turf above this stones acumulated 8000 - 12000 Years ago!

In my opinion, builders used what they had there. Was it wrong to use the brain? Or should they have walked distances to get something what they already had.

As for me, the more they deny it the more I believe it WAS made by an anciant civilisation.

For some reason it has to stay a secret. Why?

I didn't miss copying the whole document, I didn't think it was right to do that which is why I provided the link.

You didn't copy anything.

There is no proof about the age of the turf, and even if those dates were correct, there is no proof that they don't simply cover bedrock.

Here is what you didn't copy from Dowell:

"From Dr Dowell's blog:

"There will need to be more evidence somewhere to make me believe it is an ancient pyramid, and I will speak little for Schoch, but he feels the same – we have many samples, none of which are showing ancient man made intervention to create a pyramid."

", I wish for Greg to post that picture that Robert sent with the hammer and the layers of strata to show how the pavement is just another layer of natural formation and not that of a side walk or terrace [ed's note: done]. The sections you see are cut out of the side of the mountain and they are cleaned up to look like they are part of a complex, as if the so-called pyramid is being manufactured when they find something they can “add on” to create it. It has changed very much. Also, there were some areas recovered that showed some geological formations that were very important, as they presented evidence that was not in favor of a real pyramid"

So it looks as though something has been hidden, but not what you think.

Do you really believe in things the more other people show they are impossible? If so, let me know why you are able to fly. java script:emoticon(':yes:', 'smid_31')

:yes:

There you go. :tu:

During the meeting preliminary research results of laboratory analysis, of terrain samples taken at the sites “Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun“ and “Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon” and fulfilled by the Federal Authority of Agro-Pedology, have been presented.

“The approximate age of the stratification process of earth layers has been estimated to be between 8.000-12.000 years” said Mrs. Dr. Nadja Nukic.

The analysis achieved on stone block samples, taken from the “Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun” and fulfilled by the Institute of Construction in Tuzla, are indicating that those stone blocks of very high hardness are man-made and casted in place. “No other sandstone examples like this have been found in the region, neither quarries have been located from where they could come from“ said Mr. Semir Osmanagic. The joint material used to connect the stone blocks, taken from both sites, is identical. Also Dr. Robert M. Schoch and Dr. Colette M. Dowell participated at the meeting. Dr. Robert M. Schoch declared: “This discovery represents an important challenge for me as scientist. I just arrived few days ago and it’s to early to draw some final conclusions. This finding requires more careful research.”

Source: http://www.piramidasunca.ba

There you go. :tu:

During the meeting preliminary research results of laboratory analysis, of terrain samples taken at the sites “Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun“ and “Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon” and fulfilled by the Federal Authority of Agro-Pedology, have been presented.

“The approximate age of the stratification process of earth layers has been estimated to be between 8.000-12.000 years” said Mrs. Dr. Nadja Nukic.

The analysis achieved on stone block samples, taken from the “Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun” and fulfilled by the Institute of Construction in Tuzla, are indicating that those stone blocks of very high hardness are man-made and casted in place. “No other sandstone examples like this have been found in the region, neither quarries have been located from where they could come from“ said Mr. Semir Osmanagic. The joint material used to connect the stone blocks, taken from both sites, is identical. Also Dr. Robert M. Schoch and Dr. Colette M. Dowell participated at the meeting. Dr. Robert M. Schoch declared: “This discovery represents an important challenge for me as scientist. I just arrived few days ago and it’s to early to draw some final conclusions. This finding requires more careful research.”

Source: http://www.piramidasunca.ba

The Schoch quotation is older than Dr Dowell's letter.

And you are not quoting from the report of the Institute of Construction, you are quoting form an interpretation of their report.

Pedology is useful, but it can't tell you what is underneath the earth layers.

It appears that Schoch thinks he is looking at natural sandstone formations, but he will be reporting on this in more detail.

In the meantime, you need to think about what Dr. Dowell wrote. Inscriptions being forged, excavations covered up because they reveal clear evidence they don't like, etc.