Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

I agree with you on that one.

And you are right that Pedology cant prove what is underneath the layers.

But you are missing a point.

If the turf is 8000 - 12000 years old and if you have the constatation of Dr. Dowell that stones have been priviously altered to give it the pyramidical structure, then this means that 8000 - 12000 years ago there has been an us unknown civilisation that was able to do something like this.

If I am not mistaken, at the begining of this topic most of the contra-pyramid posts based their opinions on the fact that 5000 years ago there was noone living in this area, or at least that there was no civilisation capable to use tools in the way they are needed to be used to produce a structure like this.

We pointed many times out, that we desire that this is a pyramid, BUT we also pushed the opinion that an anciant civilisation was there before.

Now, indirectly, Dr. Dowell aproved of that in her statement.

Also, the Dowell-Schoch team claims that the Sphynx is more than 7000 years old, and other Arheologists do not agree with that.

What I want to say is we have to respect their opinion but they do not have to be neceserely true,or?

I agree with you on that one.

And you are right that Pedology cant prove what is underneath the layers.

But you are missing a point.

If the turf is 8000 - 12000 years old and if you have the constatation of Dr. Dowell that stones have been priviously altered to give it the pyramidical structure, then this means that 8000 - 12000 years ago there has been an us unknown civilisation that was able to do something like this.

If I am not mistaken, at the begining of this topic most of the contra-pyramid posts based their opinions on the fact that 5000 years ago there was noone living in this area, or at least that there was no civilisation capable to use tools in the way they are needed to be used to produce a structure like this.

We pointed many times out, that we desire that this is a pyramid, BUT we also pushed the opinion that an anciant civilisation was there before.

Now, indirectly, Dr. Dowell aproved of that in her statement.

Also, the Dowell-Schoch team claims that the Sphynx is more than 7000 years old, and other Arheologists do not agree with that.

What I want to say is we have to respect their opinion but they do not have to be neceserely true,or?

I don't see where Colette Dowell says the stones had been previously altered.

Most of the skeptical posts have said that we are looking at natural geological formations, which is apparently what Schoch is going to say.

It is Schoch who is the geologist who wrote about the age of the Sphinx, I don't know if he even knew Collette Dowell (who is not a geologist) then. Other geologists disagree with him. Of course, he could be wrong here, but that would be ironic as other geologists have also said that Osmanagic is digging up bedrock.

Before I forget, those photos above with the arrows, evidently some of the arrows are wrong. I don't know which ones but someone who'd been there commented that some were pointing to the wrong places.

I don't see where Colette Dowell says the stones had been previously altered.

Most of the skeptical posts have said that we are looking at natural geological formations, which is apparently what Schoch is going to say.

It is Schoch who is the geologist who wrote about the age of the Sphinx, I don't know if he even knew Collette Dowell (who is not a geologist) then. Other geologists disagree with him. Of course, he could be wrong here, but that would be ironic as other geologists have also said that Osmanagic is digging up bedrock.

even if stones WERE NOT ALTERED imagine what we have here

3 pyramidal structures MADE BY NATURE !!!

you ever seen something like this anywhere ???

yes it is truly unique :)

P.S. before i go DOUG wasnt it you and all other sceptics that said that the rocks were not natural formantions they were part of the FORT on top of the hill :devil: T i quess something changed your minds hahahahha

Before I forget, those photos above with the arrows, evidently some of the arrows are wrong. I don't know which ones but someone who'd been there commented that some were pointing to the wrong places.

:lol::D:D:D i am pretty sure our dear friend knew what he was doing when he visited, if arow or two is wrong what does it matter, he want there, and was nice enough to share his pic with us so i thank him :)

merlin isnt always right you know :tu:

.” It is only man made in the areas it seems when it is deemed needed to create a pyramid structure; that is, like a manufactured pyramid. :)

Those are Dr. Dowells words.

By the way, I do not think at all that Mr. Schoch is wrong regarding the Sphyncs.

My motiv is not to proof that this is a pyramid but to have someone prove the historians that they are wrong about timelines.

Is it not ironic that we think that we are the most advanced civilisation on earth ever excitet, when we can not easylie proof anything we say?

Hell, we do not even know how they build the Giza pyramids.

Furthermore, IF the endresult confirms a pyramid in Bosnia, 8000-12000 years old, I am perfectly positiv that there are even older man made or man altered structures than that.

What is time anyway. For you and me 70 years is a lifetime, but what is it in earth years?

And for the universe 70 years have no meaning at all.

Aren't we looking at stars in the sky which do not excist anymore anyway? :alien:

yes maybe some arrows are wrong in couple of meters

,i was there but i am not sure only where on the topp was those nice stone blocks put toghter but it is on the topp somewhere

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I think these pictures show it all to be natural, picture number 11 hole with small wall looks like it was made recently, the retaining wall at the back has top bedrock and lower bedrock slabs still containing moister mixed together, also if it had been buried you'd have thought there would be soil between the joints.

Recently you say? OK. How long ago according to you?

what i am wondering is HOW CAN SOMETHING LOOK LIKE its been made recently lol :w00t::w00t:

what i am wondering is HOW CAN SOMETHING LOOK LIKE its been made recently lol :w00t::w00t:

It appears you have difficulty understanding my post? i can't put any simpler, you have bedrock from the lower layers on top of surface rock? if this wall's been excavated why isn't there any dirt in the joint's? don't insult me just answer the questions if you can.

If your so desperate for a tourist attraction why don't you just call it bedrock and open a

flintstone theme park, yaba daba do :rolleyes:

It appears you have difficulty understanding my post? i can't put any simpler, you have bedrock from the lower layers on top of surface rock? if this wall's been excavated why isn't there any dirt in the joint's? don't insult me just answer the questions if you can.

If your so desperate for a tourist attraction why don't you just call it bedrock and open a

flintstone theme park, yaba daba do :rolleyes:

first i dont belive i ever insulted you, second the rocks(2 or three rocks) on top of the rectangular place were put there to show what it would look like, thats my belif ofcourse, yes the top layer was put onthere anyone can see that because if you touched the rocks on top (2 or three rocks) and pushed it to the side it would move, however this has nothing to do with the fact that the rest of this thing, wall, and the hole, are there, and THERE IS NO WAY what so ever that you can say FROM THE PICTURES I CAN SEE ITS BEEN CREATED NOT LONG AGO,,,,

people on the site, real geologists, dont know when it was created or what the heck it is and you are telling me that by looking at the pictures you got all the answers

Brother please,

Edited by Bosanchero

All these structures kind of remind me of the catacombs in Peru

.” It is only man made in the areas it seems when it is deemed needed to create a pyramid structure; that is, like a manufactured pyramid. :)

Those are Dr. Dowells words.

Hello,

I think you should read again her post. Sure she says there is something man made "to create a pyramid structure" ; but she says also that they found nothing "showing ancient man made intervention". If you compare this with what she says later : "The sections you see are cut out of the side of the mountain and they are cleaned up to look like they are part of a complex, as if the so-called pyramid is being manufactured when they find something they can “add on” to create it", it seems to me that her meaning is clear : there was no ancient intervention, but there is actual intervention today, she implies they create the pyramid day after day during the excavations. Not only by that, but also by hiding the geological layers that are not "pyramid-like". Or so I understand it, but english is not my language, and I nearly hope I am mistaken, for it is worse than what I thought. If it's confirmed, it's real cheating and lying, and the victims are all bosnian people who gave their work, their time or their money to this.

Irna

I do believe that this is a real pyramid, but I keep hearing "bedrock can form like those tiled rocks". Anyone got a picture of bedrock tiled out like these pictures show? I just want some objectivism.

Hallo too,

I did read her post again and again. And I am not disputing her statement at all.

But she acctualy did leave very much room for speculation for both sides.

We are again in the yes, but and maybe and to soon to say area.

That is how archeologist work.

My quote of her i in the begining so it can be missed very easylie.

Well if you want me to be specific , the catacombs that are 45 minutes out of Lima, in Cieneguilla.

first i dont belive i ever insulted you, second the rocks(2 or three rocks) on top of the rectangular place were put there to show what it would look like, thats my belif ofcourse, yes the top layer was put onthere anyone can see that because if you touched the rocks on top (2 or three rocks) and pushed it to the side it would move, however this has nothing to do with the fact that the rest of this thing, wall, and the hole, are there, and THERE IS NO WAY what so ever that you can say FROM THE PICTURES I CAN SEE ITS BEEN CREATED NOT LONG AGO,,,,

people on the site, real geologists, dont know when it was created or what the heck it is and you are telling me that by looking at the pictures you got all the answers

Brother please,

I think you've hit the nail on the head there, "show what it would look like" not what it actual looks like.

The site is covered in paving, with irregular shaped joints that are so intricately cut, you'd think they'd broken of the next slab, :rolleyes: what's your opinion on these joints? then you get this bit of rough dry stone wall, i don't think you need much of a brain to see from these pictures there's nothing there.

I think you've hit the nail on the head there, "show what it would look like" not what it actual looks like.

The site is covered in paving, with irregular shaped joints that are so intricately cut, you'd think they'd broken of the next slab, :rolleyes: what's your opinion on these joints? then you get this bit of rough dry stone wall, i don't think you need much of a brain to see from these pictures there's nothing there.

what i was talking about on the picture was folowing 5-6 rocks

looks like they were indeed here and they were just digged up poorly, so they had to be placed back on the structure

user posted image

:yes:

Hello,

I think you should read again her post. Sure she says there is something man made "to create a pyramid structure" ; but she says also that they found nothing "showing ancient man made intervention". If you compare this with what she says later : "The sections you see are cut out of the side of the mountain and they are cleaned up to look like they are part of a complex, as if the so-called pyramid is being manufactured when they find something they can “add on” to create it", it seems to me that her meaning is clear : there was no ancient intervention, but there is actual intervention today, she implies they create the pyramid day after day during the excavations. Not only by that, but also by hiding the geological layers that are not "pyramid-like". Or so I understand it, but english is not my language, and I nearly hope I am mistaken, for it is worse than what I thought. If it's confirmed, it's real cheating and lying, and the victims are all bosnian people who gave their work, their time or their money to this.

Irna

:huh::huh::huh: so what you are saying my dear lady is that Osmanagic and the people working at the site, go and find some 50 ton slobs and put them on the hill side over night, than magiclly cover them with dirt(ground) and to finish it all off they somehow grow grass on top of it all,

ohh and the dirt on top of these stone slabs is up to 12000 years old,

MOST REDICULOUS STATEMENT i have ever seen, this is the stupidest atempt to ruin someones reputation haha

look at the pictures of pyramid of moon lol you telling me osmanagic is building those tile like steps, tell me how i always wanted one of those to lead to my garage, but i never had time to do it, so if osmanagic knows a way to make them over night than i am all for hearing about it ;):no::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I do believe that this is a real pyramid, but I keep hearing "bedrock can form like those tiled rocks". Anyone got a picture of bedrock tiled out like these pictures show? I just want some objectivism.

There was a number of posts about the cracking of stone in tile like patterns on pages 23 and 24 of this thread. It can be seen that such a thing can happen. However the photos do not seem to show a flat bedrock like surface. The tiled stones appear to be on top of a layer of clay or soil. I believe that this is clearly evidence that they were put there.

When the tiled stones were put down should be easy to figure out using carbon dating on the soil or clay just above, below or in the cracks of the stones. I think that anyone who believes they have not already done this would be a fool. It is a simple test and if done multiple times from a small area would give good average results. I think that the test evidence doesn't match the teams estimates and so it is being withheld or covered up.

If I am wrong, I am sorry to be so rude. If there has been an announcement of the age of the digs please post the results or a link. If there hasn't been a announcement of the dig age, then you all have to wonder, why not?

what i was talking about on the picture was folowing 5-6 rocks

looks like they were indeed here and they were just digged up poorly, so they had to be placed back on the structure

user posted image

:yes:

Does that look like a natural phenomenon to anyone?! If it does please explain how it hapened.