Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

Once again, all of you critics are simply jealous because your place in history is about to be changed big time. You can't see nothing because you have been blinded with jealousy.

6 August 2006

Pyramids dated to 10BC

The Foundation of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun (APBS) believes that the pyramidal site at Visocica at some 8,000 to 12,000 years old. The dating follows analysis of the materials taken from the site.

The site team studied the layers of earth covering blocks at the site. Some 1cm of earth is believed to represent around 200-300 years. After finding layers of earth at a thickness of some 40cm, the team reached its conclusion that the structure is some 8,000-12,000 years old.

source

Once again, all of you critics are simply jealous because your place in history is about to be changed big time. You can't see nothing because you have been blinded with jealousy.

Yeah right...

I don´t know how old are you, but one thing I have learned during my time on this planet is that this place is full of fools ! Now I don´t know if you are one of them, but I surely want to see some real evidense of this so called pyramid, before I´m willing to believe anything what this pseudo-scientist Osmanic tells me. Those stones and bricks are not yet enough.

You can stick that jealously of yours to the place where the sun does not shine, and run to the hills. I don´t care, and I don´t think I´m the only one. Thank you.

So, if you don't care where is the problem?

And this time I am asking the moderator to read Yrjo post. It is rude and it will get a potencial likewise answer form somebody which could lead again to a posible closing of this topic.

It is sad that people, when they are loosing an argument, turn to profanities and vulgare language.

Please, moderator remind YRJO, that we are all, no matter what side, still speculating on the pyramid and that there is no room for such language.

I could have answerd him in the same manner, but I want this topic to stay alive.

Thanks.

:huh::huh::huh: so what you are saying my dear lady is that Osmanagic and the people working at the site, go and find some 50 ton slobs and put them on the hill side over night, than magiclly cover them with dirt(ground) and to finish it all off they somehow grow grass on top of it all,

ohh and the dirt on top of these stone slabs is up to 12000 years old,

MOST REDICULOUS STATEMENT i have ever seen, this is the stupidest atempt to ruin someones reputation haha

look at the pictures of pyramid of moon lol you telling me osmanagic is building those tile like steps, tell me how i always wanted one of those to lead to my garage, but i never had time to do it, so if osmanagic knows a way to make them over night than i am all for hearing about it ;):no::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

All your smileys don't hide the fact that you make me say things I did not. First, I myself do not say anything, I'm trying to understand what Ms Dowell said. If you have a better understanding of her text than I have, you are welcome to explain me what I got wrong.

Second, as I understand her text, there is no question of "finding some 50 ton slobs and put them on the hill side over night", but much simpler, of selecting for public show, among the natural features of an exceptionnally rich geological site, the ones that could confort the thesis of the pyramid, and of hiding the ones that do not.

Once again, I know nothing of what really goes on in Visoko ; I'm just trying to figure out what Ms Dowell said. I hope the statements by Robert Schoch will be clearer and more precise than this text of hers, so that we could understand without doubt what they saw and think about it.

Irna

The site team studied the layers of earth covering blocks at the site. Some 1cm of earth is believed to represent around 200-300 years. After finding layers of earth at a thickness of some 40cm, the team reached its conclusion that the structure is some 8,000-12,000 years old.

source

Their ignorance in geological matters never fails to astound ..... And after all this time they've still not found one single dateable artifact? So they have to resort to pure uneducated guesswork :rofl:

btw what about all the bits they've excavated where there is more or less than 40cm of soil? Proof it was built in phases over a long period of time perhaps? :lol:

:lol::D:D:D i am pretty sure our dear friend knew what he was doing when he visited, if arow or two is wrong what does it matter, he want there, and was nice enough to share his pic with us so i thank him :)

merlin isnt always right you know :tu:

True, he does deserve credit for the work he did with the photos.

Does that look like a natural phenomenon to anyone?! If it does please explain how it hapened.

Of course it's not natural, it's manmade. I haven't seen anyone say it wasn't manmade.

6 August 2006

Pyramids dated to 10BC

The Foundation of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun (APBS) believes that the pyramidal site at Visocica at some 8,000 to 12,000 years old. The dating follows analysis of the materials taken from the site.

source

This needs to be entangled, because there are two groups of people involved.

The pedologists did work and estimated the age of the soil layers. They didn't make a statement about what was underneath, that is not what pedologists do. The Foundation, which is sure that what is underneath is a pyramid, used the pedologists work to date what they think is a pyramid.

I'd like to propose another scenario. At the end of the Younger Dryas, this area was tundra I believe, with a thin layer of topsoil covering the bedrock. The climate improved, soil formation began, and you end up with the dates that the pedologists came up with. Doesn't that work also?

Their ignorance in geological matters never fails to astound ..... And after all this time they've still not found one single dateable artifact? So they have to resort to pure uneducated guesswork :rofl:

btw what about all the bits they've excavated where there is more or less than 40cm of soil? Proof it was built in phases over a long period of time perhaps? :lol:

HI ESSAN its your friendly Bosanchero speaking,

i was just looking at the start of this thread, and couldnt miss the fact that YOU have stated that all the Stone slabs are from MIDIVAL town on top pf the Visocica :),

what happened to that statement bro, i am just wondering would like your opinion :yes:^_^

:wacko: Yes i'm really jealous :rolleyes:

Yeah right...

I don´t know how old are you, but one thing I have learned during my time on this planet is that this place is full of fools ! Now I don´t know if you are one of them, but I surely want to see some real evidense of this so called pyramid, before I´m willing to believe anything what this pseudo-scientist Osmanic tells me. Those stones and bricks are not yet enough.

You can stick that jealously of yours to the place where the sun does not shine, and run to the hills. I don´t care, and I don´t think I´m the only one. Thank you.

I know that you don't know how old i am, but i can tell you who can... Yo Mamma!

Eight wonders of Bosnia - Posted on 07 Aug 2006 by NEWSBot

Adventure Beat - Yahoos adventure service for travelers added last week the Bosnian Pyramids to the Eight wonders of Bosnia! You can see on the website travel.news.yahoo.com more informations about them.

Vladimir Romanov wants to support the project - Posted on 07 Aug 2006 by NEWSBot

Russian businessman, banker, owner of Scottish FC Hearts, also Lithuanian FBK Kaunas and Belarusian FC MTZ-RIPO came last week to Visoko. He had a meeting with Semir Osmanagic and visited the pyramids. Vladimir Romanov showed interest to support this project in the next years.

And as Galileo would say: It is a pyramid. ^_^

This needs to be entangled, because there are two groups of people involved.

The pedologists did work and estimated the age of the soil layers. They didn't make a statement about what was underneath, that is not what pedologists do. The Foundation, which is sure that what is underneath is a pyramid, used the pedologists work to date what they think is a pyramid.

I'd like to propose another scenario. At the end of the Younger Dryas, this area was tundra I believe, with a thin layer of topsoil covering the bedrock. The climate improved, soil formation began, and you end up with the dates that the pedologists came up with. Doesn't that work also?

I'm wrong. The report on the Foundation's website makes it clear that the Pedologists do not suggest any dates. To quote Irna, "They just say that they need a lot more samples, and a stratigraphic study on the sites, in order to have a typology of the different soils and an idea of their genesis. And when they have that typology, they can try to make some hypothesis on the age of the soils. The final conclusion is that they recommend a radio-carbon analysis in order to get precise datation..."

So the dates come purely from the Foundation.

I typed "Cost of Radio Carbon Dating" into Google and got this as the top pick.

http://www2.ldc.net/~mbuz/c14.htm

They are located in Ukraine, so that would be fairly close, right?

It would seem that to get good dating on each dig site would cost at least $1000 US. I don't know if the Foundation has that kind of money. Maybe these new sponsors could throw in for it.

This would settle once and for all if all the dig sites are linked, at least by age. It would establish that they were all done at the same time.

Or... Not.

Edited by DieChecker

HI ESSAN its your friendly Bosanchero speaking,

i was just looking at the start of this thread, and couldnt miss the fact that YOU have stated that all the Stone slabs are from MIDIVAL town on top pf the Visocica :),

what happened to that statement bro, i am just wondering would like your opinion :yes:^_^

Ah, well I actually said I thought that the stonework being excavated at the time was probably from the medieval town. Obviously since then they've extended the excavation area - notably to the 'pyramid of the moon'. It's still quite likely that some of what has been excavated is medieval - including the recently discovered well. But equally it would be wrong to say it is all part of the old town ;)

Anyway, I've also said that a lot of it is natural bedrock - something I continue to stand by :)

To date I've still seen nothing that suggests anything older than the Roman period. There is still no evidence to my mind that the hills are anything but natural. And the continuing lack of dateable artifacts remains extremely mystifyng - unless such items have been ignored because they don't support Osmanagic's theory?

from the top on moon pyramid

user posted image

And as you probably know, the poster known as Merlin, who was there, is explicit that these are natural and that you can see the fissures continue from one to another.

He also says that what has been described as a tomb or grave is in fact "a four sided basement where a house or tower etc. was build on. Probably in the medieval ages."

He is critical of the Egyptian visitors. I'm disappointed with them also. I suspect Barakat's reputation may be badly tarnished by this, it will be interesting to see if he responds to Schoch's report once it is made (presuming Schoch's report is what it appears it is going to be).

And as you probably know, the poster known as Merlin, who was there, is explicit that these are natural and that you can see the fissures continue from one to another.

He also says that what has been described as a tomb or grave is in fact "a four sided basement where a house or tower etc. was build on. Probably in the medieval ages."

yes but how can you explain material betwwen blocks ??????????????????

user posted image

Well if you want me to be specific , the catacombs that are 45 minutes out of Lima, in Cieneguilla.

So not the ones at the Convento de San Francisco ?

yes but how can you explain material betwwen blocks ??????????????????

user posted image

If the 'blocks' are fractured bedrock, you'd expect material between them.

I am just a humble messenger :blush:

Unesco will send experts - Posted on 08 Aug 2006 by NEWSBot

“I am here, in the function of president of the state commission for cooperation with Unesco. After touring the Pyramid of the Moon and the whole complex, my skepticism has been replaced by optimism”,

Parliament member and Unesco chairman for the region Sead Avdić said in a statement.

Mr. Avdić first visited the Pyramid of the Moon, where he met with the originator of the pyramid hypothesis, Semir Osmanagić. Mr. Osmanagić guided the Unesco chairman through a few active sites on the pyramid, and explained the excavation techniques. After the tour, Mr. Avdić received a presentation of the project, its accomplishments and future plans.

Mr. Avdić called the project very strong, and noted that it is not strange for there to be debate on its merits in the scientific community. “The thing I saw today is man-made, and my opinion is that this fact is of the greatest importance. Now there is just the question of the age of these structures, and in what sense they will change history, not just for BiH, but for all of Europe and the world.”

The Unesco chairman also announced a future meeting of the commission on the subject, involving a wide range of experts from both outside and within the foundation.

Source: piramidasunca.ba - 02.08.2006