Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

If the 'blocks' are fractured bedrock, you'd expect material between them.

Like i said from the beginning, natural bedrock with a couple of small man made stone walls (structures?) that could have been built any time in the last 1000 years,

this link explains how the cracks in the bedrock form.

http://aolsearch.aol.co.uk/redir?urn=http:...he######bed######rock

So not the ones at the Convento de San Francisco ?

Those are completely different. Hmm maybe I should have used a different word... "inca tombs", thats more like what I meant :P sorry!

If the 'blocks' are fractured bedrock, you'd expect material between them.

absolutly not truth

look at this photos

user posted image

you can clearly see this material between stone blocks

user posted image

What is going on here? Is everybody on vacation or what?

Aragon, tell Semir to keep on digging, we need more pics.

What is going on here? Is everybody on vacation or what?

Aragon, tell Semir to keep on digging, we need more pics.

nothing interesting is happening so we are just waiting lol

The peace before the storm?

Did you notice that more and more people with money come foreward to support the excavations?

How do rich people get even richer? Investing their money in sure buisiness.

Maybe they know something more? I am refering to the soccer mogul.

The peace before the storm?

Did you notice that more and more people with money come foreward to support the excavations?

How do rich people get even richer? Investing their money in sure buisiness.

Maybe they know something more? I am refering to the soccer mogul.

yeah owner of Fc hearts is joining in lol,

:tu: makes me happy to hear it :)

Good. now people with money are getting involved, it may speed things up and we will get some answers a lot quicker.

“I don’t believe that this is made by nature, and the skeptical scientists who claim it is should come here, experiment and prove it,” said the High Representative of BiH, Christian Schwarz-Schilling, during his visit to the Bosnian Valley of Pyramids.

The High Representative and a group of his friends and colleagues met with foundation president and director Semir Osmanagic, executive director Mario Gerussi, domestic and international coordinator Elma Kovacevic, board members Mahir Hadziahmetovic, Ahmed Bosnic and Jovo Jovanovic, and the mayor of Visoko Municipality, Munib Alibegovic.

Mr. Osmanagic presented findings which indicate the presence of man-made structures in the valley to Mr. Schwarz-Schilling and his group, and discussed future plans of the foundation in researching and protecting the cultural and historical heritage of BiH.

“When you look back at history, behind big projects there were always visionaries who approached their research with a passion, and often official science would, after time, agree with their visions. We have a visionary here,” said Mr. Schwarz-Schilling. He added that every expert, no matter how good and knowledgeable he is in his field of work, must be open to new possibilities.

Guests from the Office of the High Representative spent more than two hours touring sites on the Pyramid of the Moon and talking with the officials present. They left Visoko impressed.

Before leaving, Mr. Schwarz-Schilling expressed the need to recognize the past as a building block for the future. “Congratulations on the current progress, on giving possibilities for today’s generations to see a far-away past, and I hope that your vision, every day, will get closer to the truth. I wish you a lot of success in your future work, and don’t hesitate to ask for my help.”

Source: piramidasunca.ba

latest from moon pyramid

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Just more bedrock, where's the artefacts? the people who lived here must have been unbelievable poor i.e. owned nothing, could it be no one lived here, or the artefacts found reveal the truth?

As we enter the month of August, the project continues to take undeniable shape, and this week has brought some great developments. The trial phase is nearing its end, and the foundation's experts are now concentrating on exploring potentially rich and relevant areas on both pyramids.

For this week's progress, we first travel to the Pyramid of the Sun, where sites 5, 14, 16 and 18 were active, with major activity on site no. 5. On this site on the north face of the pyramid, a host of pottery shards, fired organic remains and soil were discovered Tuesday, August 1, by Serbian archaeologist Aleksandra Andeloković. Ms. Andelković is working on section C of the square (where the artifacts and organic materials were found), which has been excavated to a depth of 10 cm, and is now being expanded. Samples of fired soil were taken for lab analysis.

Hetroduck, artifacts are still under analysis. I believe that is the way profesional are doing it.

It is not enough to be there for minutes and give an opinion about it, either way.

As we enter the month of August, the project continues to take undeniable shape, and this week has brought some great developments. The trial phase is nearing its end, and the foundation's experts are now concentrating on exploring potentially rich and relevant areas on both pyramids.

For this week's progress, we first travel to the Pyramid of the Sun, where sites 5, 14, 16 and 18 were active, with major activity on site no. 5. On this site on the north face of the pyramid, a host of pottery shards, fired organic remains and soil were discovered Tuesday, August 1, by Serbian archaeologist Aleksandra Andeloković. Ms. Andelković is working on section C of the square (where the artifacts and organic materials were found), which has been excavated to a depth of 10 cm, and is now being expanded. Samples of fired soil were taken for lab analysis.

Hetroduck, artifacts are still under analysis. I believe that is the way profesional are doing it.

It is not enough to be there for minutes and give an opinion about it, either way.

Oddass.

Where's the pictures of the artefacts? surely pictures would have been taken of them in situe?

or don't they want us to see them.

I OFFICIALLY FELL ON MY ASS AFTER THIS ONE

Vratnica a little place near Visoko, has provided us with another Question :)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

what was that in the last picture....... so have any excavations proved anything about the hill, it could just be an old miltary look out post.

what was that in the last picture....... so have any excavations proved anything about the hill, it could just be an old miltary look out post.

well see there is a problem, this new hill is in the village, people digging there are villagers after all the stuff in visoko started happening they started doing their own "Investigations" on their land

after a while they started running into bedrock and what you see on the pictures :)

we dont have much info on this, but like i said its beeing done by owners lol :D

but i do belive foundation will get on it pretty soon

Oddass.

Where's the pictures of the artefacts? surely pictures would have been taken of them in situe?

or don't they want us to see them.

Oddass? Reminds you on your Mom, eh?

Well, I can not force them to deliver the pictures. Or can I? Now your'e getting ridicules with your demands, homoduck.

Calm down, man. Enjoy life, take it easy. Did you see the new pics? We will know more about everything later. Take it easy, dude. No hassle.

Relax, reeeelaaaax.

No posts from me for a few days, I am on vacation, yeeesss.

Oddass? Reminds you on your Mom, eh?

How old are you?

Well, I can not force them to deliver the pictures. Or can I? Now your'e getting ridicules with your demands, homoduck

*Well you'd think after all the pictures of "rock's" they'd be very keen to publish pictures of any artifacts

Calm down, man. Enjoy life, take it easy. Did you see the new pics?

* I'm chilled, pictures of " rocks" are very calming.

* just more bedrock, looks like it's a common geological feature for the area.

We will know more about everything later. Take it easy, dude. No hassle.

Relax, reeeelaaaax.

No posts from me for a few days, I am on vacation, yeeesss.

Edited by hetrodoxly

How old are you?

*Well you'd think after all the pictures of "rock's" they'd be very keen to publish pictures of any artifacts

* I'm chilled, pictures of " rocks" are very calming.

* just more bedrock, looks like it's a common geological feature for the area.

:D you know if you dont like it noone is forcing you to look at our pictures of what you call "ROCKS" :tu:

both of you are getting OUT OF LINE and i would ask you to take your fights somewhere else please this thread has been peacefull for a while now and we want it to remain that way, like i said if all you see is rocks and more rocks, whats the point of comming back ???

And If you CAN NOT Control yourself because someone said something against your belifs PLEASE keep it to yourself or PM, leave our thread out of it

Update of Ms Dowell's blog

I laughed HARD reading THIS

I hope some of you will 2 :)

i would like to let everyone know though that WE DO NOT MAKE KEYBOARDS IN BOSNIA, and EVERY single city in bosnia even smallest once have INTERNET CAFES in which you can use a computer JUST LIKE THE ONE i am sitting infront of right now in USA,

Keyboards are the same EVERYWHERE and ANY program u can imagine can be bough in Bosnia for a price of about 3-5 Marks :yes: and yes i would know because i go there all the time, and i use computer from overthere to keep in touch with friends in usa due to the fact that phonecalls arent cheep

so i really see NO reason why there is ANY Problem with Computer Equipment, if you read this blog entery you will hear how much attention was given to these guests so i am sure if they wanteda different computer they would have got it :)

there is loads of blame On Keyboard in this text, and it makes me sick to see some people just WONT admit their mistakes lol

She uses KEYBOARD as her explenation at least 10 times lol, come on HUN, bosnia might be 3rd world, but damn we are not that far behind,

next time you want to go on a field work i suggest bringing a LOPTOP/Notebook so that there is no KEYBOARD PROBLEMS ^_^

Edited by Bosanchero

:D you know if you dont like it noone is forcing you to look at our pictures of what you call "ROCKS" :tu:

Are you saying the pictures aren't posted for comment or debate?

user posted image