Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

Are you saying the pictures aren't posted for comment or debate?

user posted image

i am saying lets please get back on topic and talk about things at hand, and not something else, if you want to talk about other things, please send me pm asking your questions and i will be more than happy to answer anything you want to know ! ! !

Anyone have any comments on new update of Blog

http://www.dailygrail.com/node/3472

i am saying lets please get back on topic and talk about things at hand, and not something else, if you want to talk about other things, please send me pm asking your questions and i will be more than happy to answer anything you want to know ! ! !

Anyone have any comments on new update of Blog

http://www.dailygrail.com/node/3472

so you want to screen out views that don't agree with yours? :o

Ok, enough bickering, and nonsense.

Topic: Bosnian Pyramid

Discuss.

so you want to screen out views that don't agree with yours? :o

i dont understand where you got that from ?? like i said i will be more than happy to answer any guestions what so ever RELATED TO VISOKO in this thread, however anything NONRELATED should be kept out of here, because unrelated things useally lead to closure of threads and i dont want that to happen in this thread...

It would be amazing if they found a series of pyramids across bosnia, but im more afraid when people smell money there will be a lot of faking.and people trying to gain from it.

It would be amazing if they found a series of pyramids across bosnia, but im more afraid when people smell money there will be a lot of faking.and people trying to gain from it.

Louie, you can't fake a pyramid. Either it's there or it's not. You can't build one in a week and claim it is 10000 years old.

Louie, you can't fake a pyramid. Either it's there or it's not. You can't build one in a week and claim it is 10000 years old.

no you cant, but when it takes years to prove a mound is a pyramid or not it, means there is money to be made with tourisim, plublicty, hotels, tours and it can go on and on while they search the area.., see what i mean.

I laughed HARD reading THIS

I hope some of you will 2

Acctually, I did not laugh. Not at all. First, I fellt sorry because of her illness. Hope she gets better.

Second, I fellt sorry.......... FOR ALL THE NONSENS SHE IS WRITTING. Doses she even realize how unprofessional she is?

Keyboard- Standard in the world asdfghjkl in the middle, lower and upper is from place to place different because of adding of letters that are nonexsistent in other languages.

Her explanations of most of the happening is ridicoulus ( just like my grammar, acctually it is the keyboard ). Oh no it is acctually all Gregs fault.

Oh dear God, please send us a real scientist and whatever is says I go with that.

I laughed HARD reading THIS

I hope some of you will 2

Acctually, I did not laugh. Not at all. First, I fellt sorry because of her illness. Hope she gets better.

Second, I fellt sorry.......... FOR ALL THE NONSENS SHE IS WRITTING. Doses she even realize how unprofessional she is?

Keyboard- Standard in the world asdfghjkl in the middle, lower and upper is from place to place different because of adding of letters that are nonexsistent in other languages.

Her explanations of most of the happening is ridicoulus ( just like my grammar, acctually it is the keyboard ). Oh no it is acctually all Gregs fault.

Oh dear God, please send us a real scientist and whatever is says I go with that.

that was my opinion, i give her props for admiting she did wrong, but come on now, if you are trully sorry just say I AM SORRY I MADE MISTAKE, i would overlook it and wait for her next blog update, but now all i can say is COME ON LADY I AM SORRY FOR YOUR CONDITION, is there any way that you can get another assistent so that this doesnt happen again ?

So what do you all rekon to this then...............?????????????????????????????

Ancient pyramids found in Ukraine

Front page / Science / Technologies and discoveries

11.08.2006 Source:

Gigantic pyramids, very similar to Egyptian ones, have recently been discovered in Luganshchina. Scientists conclude that five thousand years ago, a highly developed civilization lived on the territory of modern Ukraine.

Pyramid

This unusually important find was noticed just two years ago by school-children from an archeology camp. So far, only the top sections of the huge constructions have been uncovered and scientists say that it will take a whole decade to fully clean the soil off the pyramids. In connection with this, under the authority of the Department of Tourism and Protection of Cultural Heritage of the Luganskaya regional administration, a hotel will be built next to the pyramids and the excavation site will become an open air museum.

There is no gold or any kind of treasure in the pyramids; therefore the archeologists are not afraid of vandals. However, the pyramids themselves are extremely valuable, as scientists believe that a detailed investigation into these constructions may radically change our historical understanding of ancient Europe.

Ufolog.ru

Translated by Leila Wilmers

Discuss this article on Pravda.ru English Forum

So what do you all rekon to this then...............?????????????????????????????

Ancient pyramids found in Ukraine

Front page / Science / Technologies and discoveries

11.08.2006 Source:

Gigantic pyramids, very similar to Egyptian ones, have recently been discovered in Luganshchina. Scientists conclude that five thousand years ago, a highly developed civilization lived on the territory of modern Ukraine.

Pyramid

This unusually important find was noticed just two years ago by school-children from an archeology camp. So far, only the top sections of the huge constructions have been uncovered and scientists say that it will take a whole decade to fully clean the soil off the pyramids. In connection with this, under the authority of the Department of Tourism and Protection of Cultural Heritage of the Luganskaya regional administration, a hotel will be built next to the pyramids and the excavation site will become an open air museum.

There is no gold or any kind of treasure in the pyramids; therefore the archeologists are not afraid of vandals. However, the pyramids themselves are extremely valuable, as scientists believe that a detailed investigation into these constructions may radically change our historical understanding of ancient Europe.

Ufolog.ru

Translated by Leila Wilmers

Discuss this article on Pravda.ru English Forum

i am sorry to tell you but PRAVDA has barelly EVER told truth on ANYTHING :)

most of the time pravda's articles are just ignored hehe

however i DO hope that this is true,

no you cant, but when it takes years to prove a mound is a pyramid or not it, means there is money to be made with tourisim, plublicty, hotels, tours and it can go on and on while they search the area.., see what i mean.

Kind of... Either way it's a win win situation.

Kind of... Either way it's a win win situation.

yes for the people who are making the claims.... rember,, all plublicity is good plublicity

Comments regarding the visit of Dr. Schoch and Dr. Dowell - Posted on 18 Aug 2006 by NEWSBot

In recent days there has been intensive discussion in certain media on the preliminary report of Dr. of Philosophy and Parapsychology Colette Dowell, who is assistant to the geologist Dr. Robert Schoch...

... who spent twelve days visiting the Archaeological Park Foundation, the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun and Bosnia & Herzegovina. On this, the Foundation publishes a statement by the President of the Board, Semir Osmanagic, which comments the preliminary report of the guests from the USA.

On this, the Foundation publishes a statement by the President of the Board, Semir Osmanagic, which comments the preliminary report of the guests from the USA.

The initial contact, followed by a visit, came from Dr. Dowell in June. The initiative was accepted, and the President of the Board of the Foundation, Semir Osmanagic, decided to host them and cover the costs of their stay.

”The scientific scepticism of Robert Schoch is shown in the case of the underwater structures between Japan and Taiwan, which are clearly man-made. His expertise, on the other hand, is demonstrated by his becoming world-famous after publishing three books on the age of the Sphinx in Egypt, which report it is as being far older than the conventional figures. In view of the fact that the Foundation is open to all, it was our pleasure to accept the request to host Dr. Schoch at the greatest geo-archaeological exploration site in the world this year.

In conversations with Robert on the Bosnian pyramids, he expressed views which suggested he thinks that currently there are insufficient arguments to confirm that the formation is indeed man-made. He believes that a lot more work must be done to confirm this hypothesis. In order that he and Colette understand the history of Bosnia & Herzegovina, we arranged for them to visit the pyramids of the Sun and Moon, the tunnel complex beneath the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids, recent discoveries in Gornja Vratnica and Bandol near Travnik, Daorson in Herzegovina and stone spheres in Zavidovici. It is interesting that even regarding the stone spheres he did not say that they are man-made but, rather, that there is no geological explanation for them. Apparently, this is the way a geologist thinks.

We have not yet received the preliminary or final report that he promised to prepare after he returned to Boston.

In any case, the visit was useful as it faced both of us with a test: for him - to try to understand the sheer grandeur of this complex and, for me - to try to find ways to hasten efforts to find more proof on the existence of the pyramids. Our farewell was cordial and friendly. In addition to exchanging books, we agreed that he will return next year, around the same time, for him to follow-up on progress in geo-archaeological findings.

Regarding Dr. Dowell's writings, they are entirely unrelated to geologic exploration but, rather, focus on irrelevant and completely incorrect facts and there is no need to comment on them at all. She mentions fake reports, political meddling and elections, and presents BiH (Bosnia & Herzegovina) as a backward country. We must ignore such ill-intentioned comments and, through our work and persistence, prove the hypothesis is true and, through the Foundation, start other important projects on the territory of BiH.

Currently we have four on-going projects: in addition to the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids, we have projects on the stone spheres in BiH, on the stone temple in Bandol and on the circular stone construction in Gornja Vratnica.

Cordially,

Semir Osmanagic

Fair enough for me.

Clearly not man made. ;) ( Sarcasm )

C'mon, Semirbeg, keep on diggin'.

`

they plan to keep diggin on this place, but rain is forcing them to work on other sites now :(

Good pics, however it looks more like a well than a pyramid.. I think you are missing the point and I don't say this offensively.

The area has been settled since neolithic times. It makes sense that you will find things like wells and walls and even tunnels, especially if the area had a military significance (i.e. Roman fortress)

However all these things added up do not a pyramid make.

This is just my opinion. Simply put, I don't find Semir Osmanagic credible. I think he is a shyster who is using the needs of the good people of Bosnia who wish to believe in something great in their history.

For Semir Osmanagic all publicity is good, it brings attention and more importantly money. Everyone wants a piece of the pie. Illicit financial or material gain is there for the taking. Many people want to believe in the pyramids, therefore they devote their time and money to the project.

Semir Osmanagic belittles the credentials of peers, and I use the term loosely because he does not have equivalent credentials, who speak against his findings. Geologist, archeologist it doesn't matter, if they don't agree with his thinking he belittles or ignores their counter arguments on the validity of his claims.

The thing that you must consider though is that who will profit from this? The town of Visocica for a time through increased tourism. But what if it is a grandscale hoax? Semir Osmanagic is the one who will profit. Remember he is not a geologist, nor is he an archeologist. He is a Metal Work contractor. A business man, and an author.

Again this is just my opinion. Although I disagree on some conclusions being put forward, I think the photos that are being provided are excellent would like to continue to see more.

Here is some food for thought.

Large scale hoaxes that have been perpetrated before. Some notable examples are:

The Piltdown Man fraud caused some embarrassment to the field of paleontology when apparently ancient hominid remains discovered in England in 1912 were revealed as a hoax some 41 years later.

In the late 1970s and early 1980s, photographer Robert B. Stein created convincing UFO photographs using only a Kodak Pocket InstaMatic camera and throwable discs, and claimed to be a contactee. His pictures appeared in many publications devoted to the paranormal. In 1985, he revealed how it was done

Orson Welles' Mercury Theater radio broadcast on October 31, 1938, entitled "The War of the Worlds" has been called the "single greatest media hoax of all time", although it was not — Welles said — intended to be a hoax. The broadcast was heard on CBS radio stations throughout the United States. Despite repeated announcements within the program that it was a work of fiction, many listeners tuning in during the program believed that the world was being attacked by invaders from Mars. (Some, it was claimed, even committed suicide.)

edited for typos

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons i love the way you think, but what is p***ing me off, is people that say its ALL natural, and they somehow express themselfs like they are EXPERTS on the subject at hand,

i also agree and dissagre with some parts of your comment, but i will keep that to myself :)

all i can say is we shall wait and see,

Ahhhmm, this hole IS acctually a well, DONM. Mabe you missed the post, but, in short:

Some 25 Years ago a man tried to digg a well in to the earth. But, unlike in other Earthconfigurations in this area, during the digging he always hit stoneblocks.

So he finnaly gave up. After he heard the talk about the pyramids, he made Mr. Osmanagic aware of this well.

So it is an unfinished well, unfineshed 25 years ago, but the question is what or why are the stoneblocks there?

Actually, I did read that awhile back but Bosanchero's post #793 said "new pics" and I did not realise they were the ones previously posted. Thanks for the heads up. I will go back and find that post. :tu:

Bosanchero, you are right we will have to wait and see and let it all play itself out.

Actually, I did read that awhile back but Bosanchero's post #793 said "new pics" and I did not realise they were the ones previously posted. Thanks for the heads up. I will go back and find that post. :tu:

Bosanchero, you are right we will have to wait and see and let it all play itself out.

No, you :tu:

I love Canada.

hahah i am sorry guys next time i make sure to say NEW PICS OF WELL hahahahha

I trully am sorry

these are Older Pictures of same well

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

hope this helps some ;)