Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

Oddass.

Where's the pictures of the artefacts? surely pictures would have been taken of them in situe?

or don't they want us to see them.

Dear Aragorn & Bosancheros,

This is Hyperborean, Moderator at bosnian-pyramid.com!

I kindly ask you, if you post our pictures to this forum to ask previous permission,

or at least PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE COPYRIGHT WATERMARK!

Thank you! ;)

Kind regards

Hyperborean

Moderator at:

http://www.bosnian-pyramid.com

Please send your requests to

Hyperborean@bosnian-pyramid.com

Just to echo whats been said there, please try not to hotlink to photographs or remove watermarks from them. If you have web space on which to host pictures, use it, and acknowledge the source of the pictures wherever possible.

I've had to remove a few images from this thread as they violated the copyright of the abovementioned web site.

Just to echo whats been said there, please try not to hotlink to photographs or remove watermarks from them. If you have web space on which to host pictures, use it, and acknowledge the source of the pictures wherever possible.

I've had to remove a few images from this thread as they violated the copyright of the abovementioned web site.

:innocent: Most of the pictures i post are from Fundation Site, i also have NEVER removed a Watermarks from any of the images :)

i must also say that it seems our DEAR friend Hyperborean needs to understand that Aragon is a respected member of his boards and has taken MANY of the images posted Himself, while he visited Bosnia last month :)

i will also say that from this day on all images posted by me will be hosted on Imageshack,

and its a bit funny maybe just coincidence that i asked for promision to use some pictures about 2 hourse bofore this post was made :(

This just confirms for me the whole bosnian pyramid thing is all about the money not science why are they so concerned about the pictures being posted here afraid there gonna lose some potential money. hmmmm

Dear Aragorn & Bosancheros,

This is Hyperborean, Moderator at bosnian-pyramid.com!

I kindly ask you, if you post our pictures to this forum to ask previous permission,

or at least PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE COPYRIGHT WATERMARK!

Thank you! ;)

Kind regards

Hyperborean

Moderator at:

Please send your requests to

Hyperborean@bosnian-pyramid.com

Does this mean we're going to see pictures of artefacts? or haven't they been made yet.

This just confirms for me the whole bosnian pyramid thing is all about the money not science why are they so concerned about the pictures being posted here afraid there gonna lose some potential money. hmmmm

KAHM u need to re-read everyting posted here today :)

Piramidasunca.ba is the FOUNDATION SITE, (has nothing to do with this)

Bosnian-pyramid.com IS a site from which we get most of the pictures from and our dear friend Hyperborean pays for it HIMSELF :)

so yeah he has the right to tell us not to hotlink his images because it really does take up his space, and he really is loosing money :yes:

Quiet normal, it all comes down to copyright. I believe UM would react the same way, so no point bashing on someones ownership.

At least Hyperborean123 did not forbid the postings completly and all he is asking for is a little bit respect for his work.

Nobody is working for free anymore, or?

Quiet normal, it all comes down to copyright. I believe UM would react the same way, so no point bashing on someones ownership.

At least Hyperborean123 did not forbid the postings completly and all he is asking for is a little bit respect for his work.

Nobody is working for free anymore, or?

Dear Odas,

that's the point! You focused it very well!

I don't care if you take images from our site to post them here.

Important is to post them as you took them ;), including official watermark!

I returned from Visoko 2 days ago, all at my costs, nothing to do with the Foundation,

so I just ask everybody to respect the fatique and work of others!

Thank you!

Kind regards

Hyperborean

Moderator at:

Dear dmurdock,

Do not condemn what you do not understand!

Bye

Hyperborean

Does this mean we're going to see pictures of artefacts? or haven't they been made yet.

I just returned from my trip in Visoko!

You can find many interesting new pictures at bosnian-pyramid.com!

At the hill in Vratnica huge man-made stone blocks have been located some days ago;)

Kind regards

Hyperborean

KAHM u need to re-read everyting posted here today :)

Piramidasunca.ba is the FOUNDATION SITE, (has nothing to do with this)

Bosnian-pyramid.com IS a site from which we get most of the pictures from and our dear friend Hyperborean pays for it HIMSELF :)

so yeah he has the right to tell us not to hotlink his images because it really does take up his space, and he really is loosing money :yes:

Dear Bosanchero,

Thank you for your understanding!

In any case remember to leave the images intact

and to indicate the source!

Ciao

Hyperborean

I just returned from my trip in Visoko!

You can find many interesting new pictures at bosnian-pyramid.com!

At the hill in Vratnica huge man-made stone blocks have been located some days ago;)

Kind regards

Hyperborean

I've already had a look, no artefacts, no sign of life at all, where did these people live, why hasn't anything turned up under the plough in the fields around the hill, where did they live?

I've already had a look, no artefacts, no sign of life at all, where did these people live, why hasn't anything turned up under the plough in the fields around the hill, where did they live?

Dear hetrodoxly,

where do YOU live?

no artefacts... :hmm: ... what have you seen...please take a look soon again...the blocks on the Vratnica Hill are undeniable mand-made! The second part of pictures of that location will be posted soon! The same for the Pljesevica Hill "Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon", I took HQ photos of undeniable mand-made stone block layers at that location too.

We started to upload the galleries only since 2 days....so take a look from time to time, thank you!

Looking forward to hearing from you ;)

Kind regards

Hyperborean

Dear hetrodoxly,

where do YOU live?

no artefacts... :hmm: ... what have you seen...please take a look soon again...the blocks on the Vratnica Hill are undeniable mand-made! The second part of pictures of that location will be posted soon! The same for the Pljesevica Hill "Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon", I took HQ photos of undeniable mand-made stone block layers at that location too.

We started to upload the galleries only since 2 days....so take a look from time to time, thank you!

Kind regards

Hyperborean

Daughter of the Nine Moons i love the way you think, but what is p***ing me off, is people that say its ALL natural, and they somehow express themselfs like they are EXPERTS on the subject at hand,

i also agree and dissagre with some parts of your comment, but i will keep that to myself :)

all i can say is we shall wait and see,

Bosanchero, no one says that there are no manmade structures on any of those hills.

But the well, and the other structure that someone called a tomb and others think is a cellar or base for a tower or something like that, are not evidence for pyramids.

Almost all, if not all, of the evidence offered so far for a pyramid -- which doesn't include pottery, bones, the structures above, etc. -- seems to have geological explanations.

Do you see the distinction?

Doug

Bosanchero, no one says that there are no manmade structures on any of those hills.

But the well, and the other structure that someone called a tomb and others think is a cellar or base for a tower or something like that, are not evidence for pyramids.

Almost all, if not all, of the evidence offered so far for a pyramid -- which doesn't include pottery, bones, the structures above, etc. -- seems to have geological explanations.

Do you see the distinction?

Doug

Hy Doug,

How are you?

We have big troubles with our server at the moment,

I hope the matter will be solved soon!

I'm unable to upload more new pictures at the moment!

Ciao

Hyperborean

P.S. I subcribed to The Hall of Maat, but didn't send any post yet, see you, take care!

Has there been any news yet on any of the artifacts found yet...

Hy Doug,

How are you?

We have big troubles with our server at the moment,

I hope the matter will be solved soon!

I'm unable to upload more new pictures at the moment!

Ciao

Hyperborean

P.S. I subcribed to The Hall of Maat, but didn't send any post yet, see you, take care!

Hi, hope the server is ok, not nice having problems with servers, we know!

See you on The Hall of Ma'at perhaps.

Doug

Good pics, however it looks more like a well than a pyramid.. I think you are missing the point and I don't say this offensively.

The area has been settled since neolithic times. It makes sense that you will find things like wells and walls and even tunnels, especially if the area had a military significance (i.e. Roman fortress)

However all these things added up do not a pyramid make.

This is just my opinion. Simply put, I don't find Semir Osmanagic credible. I think he is a shyster who is using the needs of the good people of Bosnia who wish to believe in something great in their history.

For Semir Osmanagic all publicity is good, it brings attention and more importantly money. Everyone wants a piece of the pie. Illicit financial or material gain is there for the taking. Many people want to believe in the pyramids, therefore they devote their time and money to the project.

Semir Osmanagic belittles the credentials of peers, and I use the term loosely because he does not have equivalent credentials, who speak against his findings. Geologist, archeologist it doesn't matter, if they don't agree with his thinking he belittles or ignores their counter arguments on the validity of his claims.

The thing that you must consider though is that who will profit from this? The town of Visocica for a time through increased tourism. But what if it is a grandscale hoax? Semir Osmanagic is the one who will profit. Remember he is not a geologist, nor is he an archeologist. He is a Metal Work contractor. A business man, and an author.

Again this is just my opinion. Although I disagree on some conclusions being put forward, I think the photos that are being provided are excellent would like to continue to see more.

Here is some food for thought.

Large scale hoaxes that have been perpetrated before. Some notable examples are:

The Piltdown Man fraud caused some embarrassment to the field of paleontology when apparently ancient hominid remains discovered in England in 1912 were revealed as a hoax some 41 years later.

In the late 1970s and early 1980s, photographer Robert B. Stein created convincing UFO photographs using only a Kodak Pocket InstaMatic camera and throwable discs, and claimed to be a contactee. His pictures appeared in many publications devoted to the paranormal. In 1985, he revealed how it was done

Orson Welles' Mercury Theater radio broadcast on October 31, 1938, entitled "The War of the Worlds" has been called the "single greatest media hoax of all time", although it was not — Welles said — intended to be a hoax. The broadcast was heard on CBS radio stations throughout the United States. Despite repeated announcements within the program that it was a work of fiction, many listeners tuning in during the program believed that the world was being attacked by invaders from Mars. (Some, it was claimed, even committed suicide.)

edited for typos

You don't build wells on top of hills or pyramids or on top of anything. It wouldn't acumulate any rain water. So the theory that it is a well is out of the window.

You don't build wells on top of hills or pyramids or on top of anything. It wouldn't acumulate any rain water. So the theory that it is a well is out of the window.

It is a well, and it is not on the hill top, but rather on what the foundation calls the "access plateau". Here is an interview with the man who has tried to dig a well 25 years ago.

Irna

Has there been any news yet on any of the artifacts found yet...

What artifacts? :unsure2:

As far as I know this is the most remarkable archaeological dig in history - if this were England, for example, they'd be shed loads of boxes full of coins, buckles, pins, bones, pottery etc that'd been dug up.

Either it's not being undertaken properly or no-one has ever lived in the area .... :w00t: (or, of course, they're just not revealing the finds because they all date to within the historical period ;) )

What artifacts? :unsure2:

As far as I know this is the most remarkable archaeological dig in history - if this were England, for example, they'd be shed loads of boxes full of coins, buckles, pins, bones, pottery etc that'd been dug up.

Either it's not being undertaken properly or no-one has ever lived in the area .... :w00t: (or, of course, they're just not revealing the finds because they all date to within the historical period ;) )

there has been a skeleton, stones with markings, shaped and polished stones.

there has been a skeleton, stones with markings, shaped and polished stones.

So has the skeleton been carbon dated, that will give at least a rough estimate of the age of the skeleton. :P

So has the skeleton been carbon dated, that will give at least a rough estimate of the age of the skeleton. :P

to the best of my knowledge it was packed up and sent to be carbondated lol,.

and before it was sent out Osmanagic's conclusion was that it was skeleton of illirian warior :)

its also belived that visocica is site of some type of battle because from information provided to me, they have ran into 3-4 skeletons in one area, not far from each other.

belived that visocica is site of some type of battle because from information provided to me, they have ran into 3-4 skeletons in one area, not far from each other.

Maybe these will lead to clues as to why the site was abandoned.