Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

its also belived that visocica is site of some type of battle because from information provided to me, they have ran into 3-4 skeletons in one area, not far from each other.

Wasn't part of the old medieval graveyard was it? ;)

Presumably these skeletons would have yielded other datable evidence - people from most cultures end to have grave goods placed in their graves ...

However, fact is, from the amount of excavating that has been done there should be thousands of other archaeological finds by now. And that just from the known medieval and more recent period ....

Wasn't part of the old medieval graveyard was it? ;)

Presumably these skeletons would have yielded other datable evidence - people from most cultures end to have grave goods placed in their graves ...

However, fact is, from the amount of excavating that has been done there should be thousands of other archaeological finds by now. And that just from the known medieval and more recent period ....

from all the digging ??? Graveyard ??? u sure its not a battle they had for the CAPITAL on TOP of the hill :lol::D:P

Come on Essan :) lets be real here, they barelly have any EXPERIENCED people on the SITES, and they are working 2 hills at the same time with 10-20 sites on each hill with limited experienced staff, so how do you think its going ??? ;) lol, maybe you and doug with such HIGH LEVELS OF EXPERITSE in this field should go and help them out :yes:

Just a suggestion

QUOTE(Essan @ Aug 23 2006, 02:30 PM)

Wasn't part of the old medieval graveyard was it?

- Could be.

- Depends on is it a graveyard or a battlefield.

- I agree with the third one.

But I am still very optimistic. :tu: Remeber how the excavations ( exploitation ) of the Pyramids in Giza started.

Might be I am wrong but I do see some similarities.

Come on Essan :) lets be real here, they barelly have any EXPERIENCED people on the SITES, and they are working 2 hills at the same time with 10-20 sites on each hill with limited experienced staff, so how do you think its going ??? ;) lol, maybe you and doug with such HIGH LEVELS OF EXPERITSE in this field should go and help them out :yes:

Just a suggestion

LOL! Do you really think the likes of Doug and myself would be welcome ;) I reckon we'd more likely end up in one of these:-

user posted image

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:;)

But seriously, that has always been one of the objections to the whole dig - that by having too few experienced staff and spreading across so many dig sites, much important evidence might be lost. Evidence which, of course, might also disprove Osmanagic's theories ;)

From an archaeological perspective, it would have been better to have concentrated on just 3 or 4 dig sites on just one hill. And then maybe extended to other sites next year. This might also have resulted in better evidence being discovered that in turn might have led to more investment and more scientific interest next year.

But then, some of us have never thought Osmanagic was really that interested in genuine archaeological discoveries ..... :(

LOL! Do you really think the likes of Doug and myself would be welcome ;) I reckon we'd more likely end up in one of these:-

user posted image

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:;)

But seriously, that has always been one of the objections to the whole dig - that by having too few experienced staff and spreading across so many dig sites, much important evidence might be lost. Evidence which, of course, might also disprove Osmanagic's theories ;)

From an archaeological perspective, it would have been better to have concentrated on just 3 or 4 dig sites on just one hill. And then maybe extended to other sites next year. This might also have resulted in better evidence being discovered that in turn might have led to more investment and more scientific interest next year.

But then, some of us have never thought Osmanagic was really that interested in genuine archaeological discoveries ..... :(

come on ESSAN :) you very well known EVEYONE is more then welcome at the site, as a matter a fact, osmanagic asked every profesional who doesnt belive to come and see

and with exeprtise you and dough show on these forums day to day u just might be profesionals ( ^_^ )

as for EVIDENCE that might dissaprove existance of pyramids could you give me example of what could do that ???

we all know that anything thats found is normal to be found, graves/battles are normal, poterry war matterials anything that can be found is NORMAL because it will be found in different layers of earth :) than pyramid hi hi hi

Nah it's all a trick, a trick I tell you ........ :w00t:

But seriously, I know we'd be very welcome and I would love to visit - if I could afford to. But as I run my own shop (and don;t make all that mush money) I'm not in a position to take any time off :( Besides, I don't even have a passport!

Nah it's all a trick, a trick I tell you ........ :w00t:

But seriously, I know we'd be very welcome and I would love to visit - if I could afford to. But as I run my own shop (and don;t make all that mush money) I'm not in a position to take any time off :( Besides, I don't even have a passport!

immigrant :devil:

Na not an immigrant, no passport means criminal record and cant get one..hehehehehehe. just kidding man. :D

but hey lets all get our passports in order an meet next summer and run up the hill/pyramid,

and get p***ed and tell tall tales.

whatcha say

Na not an immigrant, no passport means criminal record and cant get one..hehehehehehe. just kidding man. :D

but hey lets all get our passports in order an meet next summer and run up the hill/pyramid,

and get p***ed and tell tall tales.

whatcha say

like i said i am spending next summer there, so yeah if anyone wants to get together i be more than happy to :)

LOL! Nah, just never saw the point in buying something 'd never normally expect to use ;) It'll take me several lifetimes ton properly get to know my country, let alone anywhere else :)

The last one I had never got used .....

I suppose I could get another one. Except I don't have a birth certificate ....... :w00t:

(But on a serious note a trip to Bosnia wouldn't be practical for me anyway as I run my own business and can usually only get away for 2 or 3 days at a time)

But on a serious note a trip to Bosnia wouldn't be practical for me anyway as I run my own business and can usually only get away for 2 or 3 days at a time)

essan, next time when you go on vacation go to bosnia, bosnia has amazing nature and food , when i am in bosnia i eat like a cow :mellow:

a bosnian nature is best in whole europe, media dont show that much that is why many people dont kno about it

this is bosnian nature :w00t: nature for me soul

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

essan, next time when you go on vacation go to bosnia, bosnia has amazing nature and food , when i am in bosnia i eat like a cow :mellow:

a bosnian nature is best in whole europe, media dont show that much that is why many people dont kno about it

this is bosnian nature :w00t: nature for me soul

what makes me laugh is the fact that FOOD IS SOOOOOOO GOOOODDD, yet so helthy :) i say this because there is BARELLY any overweigh people there hahhaha :lol:

Aragon, you should not have posted those pics. The beauty just hurts. I was not there since so many years. Hopefuly next year. Inshalah.

Wow those pics are so beautiful, its true thye media doesent show you that side of bosnia, my girlfriend seen the pics and she wants to vist there also.

Aragon, you should not have posted those pics.

I agree. They are absolutely beautiful. Couldn't you have posted some pictures of dull, boring landscapes or of industrial complexes belching out pollution or something? Then we wouldn't all be feeling so jealous ......

I do think Bosnia is going to become a big holiday destination for other Europeans before too long :)

Anyway, I guess we'd better get back on subject before Dots comes along and tells us off ;)

Mighty Bosnian nature :wub::yes::tu::w00t:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

on the last pic, bottom right, the stone circle, is that man made or made by nature, have you any info on what it might be.

I don't think you need pyramids to get tourist, just show these pictures to more people.

exactly, but it is nice to have pyramids too :D

the real problem in bosnia, that they do not show much those photos to the world so people does not know about bosnian beauty , for me bosnian nature is best in whole europe :wub:

on the last pic, bottom right, the stone circle, is that man made or made by nature, have you any info on what it might be.

nature , not man made

Bosnia Nature is like taken from paradise :wub:

Mostar

user posted image

Kravice waterfall

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

not only that sarajevo capital is like jerusalem , some call it european jerusalem

in area of 500 meters, you have mosques, catholic church, christian ortodox church, jewish sinagoge

Anyway, I guess we'd better get back on subject before Dots comes along and tells us off ;)

:o

Oi! I saw that!

I never realised just how beautiful Bosnia was. Thank you for sharing your pictures. Is Bosnia not part of the EU?

Now...back on topic ;)

Fantastic, I so much want to take photo's of your land. Oh and your Pyramids too. :P