Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

hhahah its hillarious the reactions that we get from people that just dont know how beautifull this place is :)

most people think Bosnia is a messed up country still thorn up by war, and all we have are desert like things like its middle east lol

i had funny experience when i got to america and my ART teacher was trying to convince me that Bosnia is In Asia lol

people just dont realize that even though its a small country its ABSOLUTY beautifull

if anyone visits bosnia make sure to say hi to our "Kameni Spavaci" "Sleepy Rocks"

this on is from Stolac

user posted image

user posted image

maybe UM should have part of forum specially made for this type of deal lol ??? showing something about your country hehehehe

Edited by Bosanchero

maybe UM should have part of forum specially made for this type of deal lol ??? showing something about your country hehehehe

Why not start a blog?

Now back to pyramids...:D

I don't think you need pyramids to get tourist, just show these pictures to more people.

You are right, hetrodoxly. The hell with the pyramids. Do you know what the biggest problem with us bosnians is? That even we do not know what beautiful country we have.

Yeah, just to pretend we are back on topic, what is knew in Visoko?

Man, I wanna cry.

i believe the photos of bosnian nature are relevant to this thread, presuming someone arrived there and decided to build a pyramid maybe the beauty of the surroundings may have played a factor. so we should be looking at some landscape pics to also give us a bigger picture of what and where we are dealing with.

Thanks for the beautiful pictures, they almost make me want to cry.

A short piece (not his report) by Robert Schoch is here:

http://www.dailygrail.com/node/3536

The last two paragraphs:

“So, no pyramids, but there are many fascinating and genuine archaeological wonders in Bosnia. On the summit of Visocica Hill, which overlooks Visoko, are the remains of a medieval fort built on top of Roman ruins, and there is also evidence of Neolithic occupation of the hill, dating back perhaps 5,000 years.”

“Despite my failure to validate the Bosnian pyramid dreams, Bosnia is a beautiful country with amazing scenery and a rich history. The people are extremely friendly and hospitable, and Bosnia exhibits a wonderful mixture of Western (Austro-Hungarian) and Eastern (Turkish and Islamic) traditions. Even in the absence of pyramids, it is certainly a country worth visiting.”

Doug

Thanks for the beautiful pictures, they almost make me want to cry.

A short piece (not his report) by Robert Schoch is here:

http://www.dailygrail.com/node/3536

The last two paragraphs:

“So, no pyramids, but there are many fascinating and genuine archaeological wonders in Bosnia. On the summit of Visocica Hill, which overlooks Visoko, are the remains of a medieval fort built on top of Roman ruins, and there is also evidence of Neolithic occupation of the hill, dating back perhaps 5,000 years.”

“Despite my failure to validate the Bosnian pyramid dreams, Bosnia is a beautiful country with amazing scenery and a rich history. The people are extremely friendly and hospitable, and Bosnia exhibits a wonderful mixture of Western (Austro-Hungarian) and Eastern (Turkish and Islamic) traditions. Even in the absence of pyramids, it is certainly a country worth visiting.”

Doug

thank you for your opinion we know how great our home is :) bye bye :yes:

American geologist Robert Schoch thinks that there is still not enough archaelogical evidence to claim that these are pyramids. This is still a pioneering phase; some people recognize the significance of the monuments, others can't, and that's ok. It will make us work harder to produce more evidence!

- Semir Osmanagic BosnianPyramid.com

Edited by Bosanchero

It seems to me that if the evidence so far that is claimed to be evidence of a pyramid is actually evidence of the work of geological forces, then logically there is no pyramid there and no possibility of finding evidence for one -- unless those geological forces have somehow cloaked it with natural bedrock millions of years old? I don't understand Osmanagic's logic.java script:emoticon(':blink:', 'smid_9')

:blink:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

:lol::D

ALL PICTURES ARE TAKEN FROM www.bosnian-pyramid.com WITH THEIR PROMISION

However they were hosted on independent host, if you would like to look at more pictures from all the hills i suggest you visit www.bosnian-pyramid.com and click GALLERY

I waited a long time to reply here....I never really thought the true possability of a Pyramid here....You know how many University's , including the Archeological Department here in Nevada would have foamed at the mouth on this?...It was still a pretty cool find , I would love to find something in the hils here...I posted something before that keeps coming to mind :

" * Create an herbal pill/scent/aroma/chant/ritual and claim it solves a particular problem.

* Purchase a camera, set it up in a dark field or dark room, open the shutter, then run around with a flashlight. Ghost photography is still big business!

* Call yourself a "witch" and write a book full of gibberish. Dress all goth and act pretentious. Sooner or later some Wiccan will notice you and want to buy what you've written.

* Stick a bb under your skin and claim it's an alien implant. Write a Web page about it and you could be on national radio.

* Throw a pie plate in the air. Take a photo. Instant UFO.

* Ear candling is big business in paranormal circles. New agers value hydrocolonic therapy. Be the first to combine the two and you could get rich! "

I am not by no means saying this was to be a fraud , I would have myself been quick to jump to conclusions.I believe a lot of people want to believe things sooo bad , that it takes little to convince them..I truly hope a great "find" comes about in my lifetime , Holy Grail ( bloodline) , new found species , etc...But until the time comes that financially backed , CNN aired finds like these come out , I will still be reading these with educated thinking in mind.

Still a cool thread :)

I love debate, but it seems that NO SCEPTICS want to discuss the 3rd hill (Vratnica) one that i just posted pictures to,

whats that all about i am still waiting for someone to say its natural, like other 2 hills :)

I love debate, but it seems that NO SCEPTICS want to discuss the 3rd hill (Vratnica) one that i just posted pictures to,

whats that all about i am still waiting for someone to say its natural, like other 2 hills :)

Yep looks just as natural as the others I'd have been more surprised if it had been different to the other hills (local geology), actually i can't see anything that looks man made on this one.

You answer me a question, i've asked it before and had no answer

Why are the joints in the paving irregular shapes some are wavy but match the next slab perfectly, why would this be

Edited by hetrodoxly

Sorry wish I could see what you see, but to me it still doesnt look like anything man made. I will keep coming back and hoping though.

The problem is that Bosnia has many hills. Some taller, some smaller.

But, you will hardly find a hill that has the shown structure like the Visoko hill.

They are complitly different. If it is not something man made, than it is

for sure a game of nature.

As a youngster I was envolved in many excavations in Bosnia, we called it

"work action", but I have not seen anything like that. Neither did others, and that

is why we suspect that this is man made.

i really hope it is manmade. we ahve so many unanswered questions about pyramids all over the world maybe this could help add a piece to the big picture

It doesn't matter how many pictures are posted, nor which hill they depict, the simple fact is that professionaly geologists - and those amateurs like myself who have decades of experience in looking at different types of geological features, rock structures and outcrops - unanimously declare them to show - in most cases - natural bedrock etc. Whilst those without such experience see them as man-made structures/stonework

Draw from that what conclusion you will ;)

Personally I still want to see dateable artifacts, not ever more excavations of the topsoil which then go nowhere.

As Osmanagic said in his response to Schoch's report "It will make us work harder to produce more evidence" - well, let's see. I humbly suggest that concentrating on one excavation at a time, and carrying it out correctly in accordance with normal archaeologoical methodology, would be more likely to produce results that the continued haphazard method used thus far :)

Ok, given that a number of Roman artefacts have been found at Vratnica, there wouldn't be anything surprising about finding other evidence of a Roman presence there, right? So it's worth further, careful work.

What would be terrible is if the Foundation decides it must be a pyramid and starts using its machinery to dig out big chunks, which it has done elsewhere.

Doug

Doug please dont give us "CHUNKS" of info and than leave us in dark :) if you say they used machinery to dig, could you post pictures ???

or tell me where it was done, maybe tell me what company they used to dig so i can do some "Digging" of my own ????

so yeah be nice enough to send me some info

as for you Essan :) You know i love you :) but come on now :) there has been ONE geologist that did WORK on pyramids and we are still WAITING on his oficial report, and yes we belive it will be negative one for supporters of pyramid :)

there has also been 2 Egyptian Geologists who say Its Man Made, and now 1 Jordan'ian who also thinks its man made but he just got there so we will wait for his oficial report :)

so yeah i guess thats 3:1 for ManMade :)

Btw what did you mean by YOU CAN POST ALL THE PICTURES YOU WANT ???

does that mean stop posting i wont look at it because i made up my mind last september ???

does that mean stop posting i wont look at it because i made up my mind last september ???

Not at all. I quite like looking at the pictures :). But all they show (IMO) is natural bedrock/geological features and some possible stonework of indeterminate age. This is the conclusion of many, many people who have looked at them.

No geologist has issued any statement to say a specific feature is manmade - they have only generalised that some of the features many be manmade (and we all I think agree that - we just don't know how old they are, given there's been thousands of years of human habitation in the area).

What continues to be conspicuous by it's absence is archaeology by which the stonework can be dated. This is what Osmanagic's team should be concentrating on finding. Until then there is no evidence to show that any structures that may exist are more than 20 years old, let alone 2,000 or 20,000 ......

Doug please dont give us "CHUNKS" of info and than leave us in dark :) if you say they used machinery to dig, could you post pictures ???

or tell me where it was done, maybe tell me what company they used to dig so i can do some "Digging" of my own ????

http://www.piramidasunca.ba/saopstenja_new...VISE.asp?id=345

Gift of a bulldozer to the foundation by the firm Del-Co

user posted image

Irna

And now we have a pyramid discovery in china. its on the front page news, a lot being discovered lately, i wonder if theer is any relevance to all this.??????????????????

And now we have a pyramid discovery in china. its on the front page news, a lot being discovered lately, i wonder if theer is any relevance to all this.??????????????????

pyramids of china have been known about for a loooong time now and its not just one its over a 100

here is a link with some info, China Pyramids

P.S. Chinese Government for unknown reasons doesnt like people digging around their pyramids :(:ph34r: