Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

Bosnia and Herzegovina :wub::wub:

i just have to share with you these photos :wub:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

wait a minute ;)

whooo need pyramids :D when you have such great nature

Edited by Aragon

It does indeed look like a beautiful fantasy from a romantic fairy tale.

What a lovely place for people to go for a honeymoon or anniversary.

Bella-Angelique

:wub: i know

no european country can come close to Bosnia if you compare the nature between bosnia and other european contries B)

pyramids of china have been known about for a loooong time now and its not just one its over a 100

here is a link with some info, China Pyramids

P.S. Chinese Government for unknown reasons doesnt like people digging around their pyramids :(:ph34r:

yes, i knew that but this is a new one, just been discovered.

Bella-Angelique

:wub: i know

no european country can come close to Bosnia if you compare the nature between bosnia and other european contries B)

Oh come on. Bosnia is without doubt a lovely country. But most likely the vast majority of Europeans would not agree with you on that one. For example, I prefer the Greek archipelago over Bosnia any day, by far. Bosnia can't even stand the comparison. Notice: this is only my opinion, and everyone is free to disagree with it. But this is not a statement: I am not saying Greece is a better country or has the nicest climate in Europe. Oh, and I am not Greek.

Back to the subject, I wish the diggings would proceed more quickly so we could see the results already! I haven't seen any real progress in ages :(

Oh come on. Bosnia is without doubt a lovely country. But most likely the vast majority of Europeans would not agree with you on that one. For example, I prefer the Greek archipelago over Bosnia any day, by far. Bosnia can't even stand the comparison. Notice: this is only my opinion, and everyone is free to disagree with it. But this is not a statement: I am not saying Greece is a better country or has the nicest climate in Europe. Oh, and I am not Greek.

Back to the subject, I wish the diggings would proceed more quickly so we could see the results already! I haven't seen any real progress in ages :(

Yes, it seems like not much is happening lately in Visoko.

The greek mediteranien is beautiful, the Austrian Alpes breathtaking, the German Rhein river with its castels is astonishing. Every Europian country has something.

However, my friends, Bosnia has it all. But thanks to the slimy, corrupt, uneducated, greede and another hundrets of bad descriptions, POLITICIANS, Bosnian beauty is not known in the world.

Can you guys see why we like Osmanagic? He is our hope. Even if it is not a pyramid we are glad that people saw the hidden beauty of Bosnia. :tu:

Thanks Mr. Osmanagic.

that country is beautyful but its not the beauty thats the problem theres no harmonie among its people and how many land mines still are lying around for children to get killed

if i were to go there well i wouldent because there is to much death past and present and to come, one needs to feel safe in order to enjoy that beauty.good luck and may god as one have mercie on your soul.

It does look very pretty. But I wonder, is it cold???

I was this summer on holiday in Bosnia. But never went to Visoko. Because some local people said there's nothing to see here of this pyramids. Maybe in 3-4 years when the excavations let us see more.

Can you guys see why we like Osmanagic? He is our hope. Even if it is not a pyramid we are glad that people saw the hidden beauty of Bosnia. :tu:

Thanks Mr. Osmanagic.

Here I disagree. Mr. Osmanagic is not your hope. It is people Aragorn and Bosanchero and others who have posted here who have become ambassadors for your country. They showed us Bosnia's hidden beauty not Mr. Osmanagic.

What makes him so deserving that you pin your hopes on this man? Is it for the good of Bosnia that he does this or is it to make money? Would he even be there if there was no profit for him?

And what if it is a scam or to give the benefit of the doubt, he is mistaken? Who will be left with egg on their face?

Either way, so long as Mr. Osmanagic continues to make outlandish claims without verifiable evidence, and so long as his methadology is suspect, his results will forever be suspect

I've been following this forum for quite a while now but never really had a need to post anything. It's needless to say that some people have a very valid point and a good argument while others are just blindfolded and only stick to their own opinions. Well they are theirs opinions and I guess they are valid too.

Anyway to get to the topic, I do not see the need for the argument at all. Some beleive it is a man made, some say it is nature, some say it's not even a pyramid! What does it really matter?

Whatever it turns out to be it is great.

If it is a man made pyramid that's amazing, the hystory is going to change.

If it is a neture made pyramid I think that's even more amazing, where in the world you can find a pyramid that is made by nature.

On the other hand if it turns out that it's not pyramid at all, well then it is something else and it's still great to have some structure discovered barried under the hill for the last century. I think that is still amazing.

I beleive that there is something there that is unusual but what it is who cares, let them figure it out.

I am sorry for the spelling mistakes there is probably a lot, but I'm an engineer writing isn't on my good side :).

Here I disagree. Mr. Osmanagic is not your hope. It is people Aragorn and Bosanchero and others who have posted here who have become ambassadors for your country. They showed us Bosnia's hidden beauty not Mr. Osmanagic.

What makes him so deserving that you pin your hopes on this man? Is it for the good of Bosnia that he does this or is it to make money? Would he even be there if there was no profit for him?

And what if it is a scam or to give the benefit of the doubt, he is mistaken? Who will be left with egg on their face?

Either way, so long as Mr. Osmanagic continues to make outlandish claims without verifiable evidence, and so long as his methadology is suspect, his results will forever be suspect

Doughter of the Nine Moons I really have to disagree and at the same time agree with you on this.

Yes I agree it is people like Aragon and Bosancheros that are posting here and they do deserve the credit, but at the same time Mr. Osmanagic gave them an idea, hope to post it here. If it wasn't for him this topic wouldn't even exist so I think he does deserve some credit.

I agree with you that he probably wouldn't be there if there was no profit for him after all he is a bussiness man, but in order for him to get profit he still has to give the money. I am sure that if this turns out to be a man made pyramid he is the one that will get loaded and he should, he is the one that came up with the idea, he is the one tha initially put his money, he is the one that put his time etc., and he will be the beneficiary of most of it, but what's more important he's not going to be the only one.

You got to understand Bosnia was destroyed 10 years ago, there wasn't much left and when I say this I relly mean it. I went back for the first time in 1998 which is 2-3 years after the war there wan no place that you couldn't see the war damage. Now it is a different story it got rebuilt at least the buildings, roads, but economy is still destroyed, there is still 50% unemployment rate. My point is people from Bosnia will benefit from this as well and they already did. This man, his idea and his eagrness did give people hope for better life. Whatever his motives are or were he didi turn media towards Bosnia in a new and positive light, and we all know that in todays society media means a lot.

Doughter of the Nine Moons I really have to disagree and at the same time agree with you on this.

Yes I agree it is people like Aragon and Bosancheros that are posting here and they do deserve the credit, but at the same time Mr. Osmanagic gave them an idea, hope to post it here. If it wasn't for him this topic wouldn't even exist so I think he does deserve some credit.

I agree with you that he probably wouldn't be there if there was no profit for him after all he is a bussiness man, but in order for him to get profit he still has to give the money. I am sure that if this turns out to be a man made pyramid he is the one that will get loaded and he should, he is the one that came up with the idea, he is the one tha initially put his money, he is the one that put his time etc., and he will be the beneficiary of most of it, but what's more important he's not going to be the only one.

You got to understand Bosnia was destroyed 10 years ago, there wasn't much left and when I say this I relly mean it. I went back for the first time in 1998 which is 2-3 years after the war there wan no place that you couldn't see the war damage. Now it is a different story it got rebuilt at least the buildings, roads, but economy is still destroyed, there is still 50% unemployment rate. My point is people from Bosnia will benefit from this as well and they already did. This man, his idea and his eagrness did give people hope for better life. Whatever his motives are or were he didi turn media towards Bosnia in a new and positive light, and we all know that in todays society media means a lot.

Correct, Jabuka. :tu:

See it this way. Here in Canada, in Woodstock, Toyota is opening a new facility.

They will hire around 2000 people. They are investing their own money.

Because they love the people? No. To make profit. However, alt least 2000 Families will have a very good income. Everybody around and especialy Woodstock is happy.

Why? Because Toyota gives them hope for a better future. So what if Toyota makes a profit? Go ahead, that is the way to do it.

Mr. Osmanagic, I applaud you. :tu:

Just wanted to welcome Jabuka to this great forum, please do stick around :)

News From Visoko ! ! !

Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim Aly - Prof. of Egyptology - The Pyramid of the Moon build by humans!

Visoko, September 7th, 2006 - Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim Aly, Prof. of Egyptology, in Visoko since Wednesday, visited today the hills of Vratnica and Pljesevica. He was accompanied by Mr. Semir Osmanagic and the Jordanian archaeologist Zachariya Ben-Badham.

At his arrival in Vratnica, Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim Aly, ascertained that the construction is artificial, he declared "the pavement cracks aren't formed like those of natural pavements, the stone blocks are shaped by hand and, probably, they have been transported to this location. In order to ascertain if the stone blocks have been placed onto a natural hill or if the construction is completely build with them can be proved only after the dirt and vegetation have been totally removed." To the Italian National TV crew (RAI 2), who's in Visoko preparing a movie about the "Bosnian Pyramids", he declared: "I'm honest with you, Nature can't create something like this."

The well-known expert from Egypt accentuated that for the Bosnian Pyramid Valley Project are necessary a lot of facilities, a lot of time to be fulfilled, but the most important thing is to proceed patiently and to mantain an optimistic attitude.

Later, they went all together to examine probe-hole number 1 at the Pljesevica hill "Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon". The almost same pavement tiles at the Pljesevica hill, as those in Vratnica, are another evidence for the experts from Egypt and Jordan that the colossal constructions, presented to the world one year ago by Mr. Semir Osmanagic, have been man-made.

Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim Aly will stay in Visoko more days and after having visited all probe-holes at the Visocica and Pljesevica hills he also will examine the tunnels in Ravne which are connected to the Visocica hill. He will present a detailed and official scientifical report after his stay in Bosnia & Herzegovina, he said.

Source: rtv.visoko

user posted image

from left to right: archaeologist Zachariya Ben Bhadan, Mr. Semir Osmanagic and Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim Aly

Info Taken From WwW.Bosnian-Pyramid.com

Edited by Bosanchero

In order to ascertain if the stone blocks have been placed onto a natural hill or if the construction is completely build with them can be proved only after the dirt and vegetation have been totally removed.

Well duh! So why do they keep moving on to yet another site every time they expose something?

But is he means remove the dirst and vegetation form the entire hill then frankly he's either been misquoated or he's an idiot. Only one small area needs to be excavated. One. And then dig down. Simple.

IMO it's increasingly clear that the whole operation is being carried out with the intention of proving nothing. Or rather, with avoiding having to admit that, actually, the hills are perfectly natural, with various structures built on them over the past 2,000 odd years.

Which we knew a year ago....

Just wanted to welcome Jabuka to this great forum, please do stick around :)

News From Visoko ! ! !

Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim Aly - Prof. of Egyptology - The Pyramid of the Moon build by humans!

Visoko, September 7th, 2006 - Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim Aly, Prof. of Egyptology, in Visoko since Wednesday, visited today the hills of Vratnica and Pljesevica. He was accompanied by Mr. Semir Osmanagic and the Jordanian archaeologist Zachariya Ben-Badham.

At his arrival in Vratnica, Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim Aly, ascertained that the construction is artificial, he declared "the pavement cracks aren't formed like those of natural pavements, the stone blocks are shaped by hand and, probably, they have been transported to this location. In order to ascertain if the stone blocks have been placed onto a natural hill or if the construction is completely build with them can be proved only after the dirt and vegetation have been totally removed." To the Italian National TV crew (RAI 2), who's in Visoko preparing a movie about the "Bosnian Pyramids", he declared: "I'm honest with you, Nature can't create something like this."

The well-known expert from Egypt accentuated that for the Bosnian Pyramid Valley Project are necessary a lot of facilities, a lot of time to be fulfilled, but the most important thing is to proceed patiently and to mantain an optimistic attitude.

Later, they went all together to examine probe-hole number 1 at the Pljesevica hill "Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon". The almost same pavement tiles at the Pljesevica hill, as those in Vratnica, are another evidence for the experts from Egypt and Jordan that the colossal constructions, presented to the world one year ago by Mr. Semir Osmanagic, have been man-made.

Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim Aly will stay in Visoko more days and after having visited all probe-holes at the Visocica and Pljesevica hills he also will examine the tunnels in Ravne which are connected to the Visocica hill. He will present a detailed and official scientifical report after his stay in Bosnia & Herzegovina, he said.

Source: rtv.visoko

user posted image

from left to right: archaeologist Zachariya Ben Bhadan, Mr. Semir Osmanagic and Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim Aly

Info Taken From WwW.Bosnian-Pyramid.com

They just got the results back for the cement that was connecting the blocks. MAN MADE!!!

Edo gb I read that as well but the reasearch was done in Bosnia which still is going to need an aproval from some other archeological society.

Odas I didn't know that Toyota is openin a new facility in Woodstock, I'm from Canada as well and as I know most of these car manufacturing facilities are closing down in Ontario. I mean it is great that Toyota is doing that I might wanna move to Woodstock :).

Edo gb I read that as well but the reasearch was done in Bosnia which still is going to need an aproval from some other archeological society.

Odas I didn't know that Toyota is openin a new facility in Woodstock, I'm from Canada as well and as I know most of these car manufacturing facilities are closing down in Ontario. I mean it is great that Toyota is doing that I might wanna move to Woodstock :).

Final Results from "The Institute of Construction" in Tuzla!

SARAJEVO, September 7th, 2006 (FENA) – The definitive laboratory results of the first sample material analysis, taken from the stone-blocks at the Visocica hill, the pavement tiles at the Pljesevica hill and the joint material taken from both locations, are confirming without any doubt being parts of construction materials, explained Dr. Enes Ramovic during the press conference held at the Visocica hill “Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun”.

The experts from “The Institute of Construction” in Tuzla, an indipendent Institute, achieved physical, chemical, macroscopical and microscopical structure analysis on withdrawn samples. The results of connection material are showing a dominant presence carbonium material having a very small amount of noxious compounds, explained Dr. Ramovic.

He specified that the connection material taken from both locations is identical and that this is the proven fact and evidence that both structures, the Pyramid of the Sun and the Pyramid of the Moon, have been build by same constructors.

During their research, the Analysts came to the conclusion that the stone plate material at the Visocica hill is totally conformable to modern concrete. Dr. Ramovic also said that further analysis will be achieved on new sample material taken in both locations.

The President of the Foundation APBPS, Mr. Semir Osmanagic, informed about the escalation works having place on the northern side of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. Research revealed that beneath different stone-block ranges and clay stratifications more of the same sections are clearly visible.

user posted image

Mr. Semir Osmanagic

Photo by cabiria

Info Taken From Bosnian-Pyramid.com

Jabuka,

Toyota will soon start accepting resumes. Woodstock is nice and not far from anywhere.

I am not from Woodstock though, but close.

You would not regret the move. Plenty of good payd work here. :tu:

Finnaly good news about the pyramid again. Bur I guess it will stop soon because of the winter. Anyways, it is better this way. So they have time to calculate and evalue the work that has been done until know.

During their research, the Analysts came to the conclusion that the stone plate material at the Visocica hill is totally conformable to modern concrete.

In other words ........ :w00t:

Research revealed that beneath different stone-block ranges and clay stratifications more of the same sections are clearly visible.

In other words, stratified rock strata continues down into the ground ...... ;)

In other words ........ :w00t:

In other words, stratified rock strata continues down into the ground ...... ;)

once again essan you know me and you see eye to eye on loads of things but this one i just HAVE TO agree with many geologists that have said its NOT natural :ph34r: and ITS man made :tu:

once again essan you know me and you see eye to eye on loads of things but this one i just HAVE TO agree with many geologists that have said its NOT natural :ph34r: and ITS man made :tu:

I will be interested in seeing the report of Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim Aly. He isn't, however, qualified to make the sweeping comments he has made about nature not making certain things.

People may not quite understand what Egyptology is. It is not archaeology. You do not have to be an archaeologist to be an Egyptologist. Dr Aly is a specialist in old texts and myths and I don't know of any archaeological or geological qualifications that he has.

And so far, he isn't at all sure that there is a pyramid there.

I will be interested in seeing the report of Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim Aly. He isn't, however, qualified to make the sweeping comments he has made about nature not making certain things.

People may not quite understand what Egyptology is. It is not archaeology. You do not have to be an archaeologist to be an Egyptologist. Dr Aly is a specialist in old texts and myths and I don't know of any archaeological or geological qualifications that he has.

And so far, he isn't at all sure that there is a pyramid there.

He's a chosen member (of same status) of the German Institute of Archaeology, like Dr. Zahi Hawass and Prof. Dr. Shafia Bedier!

His title is PROF. DR., but of course they've sent a receptionist to Visoko! :D

http://www.dainst.org/mitglieder.php?id=44...;contentOrder=1

Thanks Mr. Osmanagic.

These words are really right, if you want or if you don't want to believe it Bosnians.

It is true that Mr. Osmanagic is not an archeologist, but an amateur one. So, noone can take his words .

I believe that Mr. Osmanagic "make" this whole story to help Bosnia people and generally, the country. It is true that is a beautiful country. Especially, we went to Visoko and Serajevo and we had a great time! Really! But ... (sorry about that people of Visoko) there are no Pyramids... (ok, until then ....)

P.S: If you remember, i had told you that we were 6 persons that we made our mission for "Bosnian Pymarids" this summer. Our article about this mission is in ou site www.metafysiko.gr and, especially, in this link:

http://www.metafysiko.gr/epikairotita.php?id=51 .

This is not the final article. In few days, there will be the completed article about Visoko and "Pyramids".

I will write you again here when the article be ready!

P.S: I don't know why some people here say things that are not really and only want to make us believe them . (........)