Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

once again essan you know me and you see eye to eye on loads of things but this one i just HAVE TO agree with many geologists that have said its NOT natural :ph34r: and ITS man made :tu:

Pity we can't both be right! One of these days one of us will have to buy the other a drink or 3 :D

Pity we can't both be right! One of these days one of us will have to buy the other a drink or 3 :D

:innocent: "Casna Pionirska" :innocent: in other words i be more than glad to my friend :tu: i will gladlly except the fact that i am wrong and will buy you all you can drink ! however i have doubts that that will ever happen :)

P.S. Man-Made

If you remember, i had told you that we were 6 persons that we made our mission for "Bosnian Pymarids" this summer. Our article about this mission is in ou site

there are pyramids, in visoko, but is it natural or human made, that is the question ???

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

did you visit moon pyramid ??????????

mooon pyramid

user posted image

latest findings from moon pyramid

user posted image

user posted image

Archaeologist Backs Dig at Bosnia Hills

By AIDA CERKEZ-ROBINSON

The Associated Press

Wednesday, September 13, 2006; 7:56 PM

SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina -- An Egyptologist who investigated two hills in central Bosnia believed by some to be ancient pyramids on Wednesday recommended that archaeological digs be carried out there.

After investigating the two hills for a week, Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim Ali, a professor of Egyptology in Cairo, said nobody should be jumping to conclusions but having in mind everything he had seen in Visoko, his recommendations would be that "it is worth digging here."

"You have to be patient. This might take decades," he said.

No pyramids are known in Europe, and there are no records of any ancient civilization on the continent ever attempting to build one.

However, the theory that at least two oddly shaped hills near the central Bosnian town of Visoko might be ancient pyramids covered by dirt and vegetation was proposed by an amateur researcher last year.

Semir Osmanagic, who has been investigating Latin American pyramids for 15 years, organized excavations on the Visocica and Pljesivica hills, about 20 miles northwest of Sarajevo, in April.

His team _ made up mostly of volunteers _ found that the 2,120-foot Visocica hill has 45-degree slopes pointing toward the cardinal points and a flat top. Under layers of dirt, workers discovered a paved entrance plateau, entrances to tunnels and large stone blocks.

When digging at the neighboring, smaller hill of Pljesivica, the team discovered pavements on various levels of the hill.

The theory has been disputed by a number of local and international experts, who claim that at no time in Bosnia's history did the region have a civilization able to build monumental structures.

In June, a British archaeologist rejected claims that Visocica is a man-made structure. Professor Anthony Harding, who is president of the European Association of Archaeologists, visited the site and said the formation was natural.

This did not discourage Osmanagic's team, which meanwhile excavated more pavement and stone blocks and sought help from Egypt.

Ali said Osmanagic's findings raise many questions, and the answers are worth looking for.

He said he could claim with certainly that the pavements on the Pljesivica hill "cannot be naturally composed."

"What we are missing here are artifacts, organic material. But this kind of work should continue until facts are found," he said.

However, Bosnia has little archaeological expertise. Teams of experts should be working on the hills simultaneously but the country does not even have an archaeological institute and should first establish one, he recommended.

"Start now! This is the time. You are just scratching the surface. There is a lot to do here. Egypt can help you with experts," he said.

Source - Washington Post

Nice new pics, Aragon.

It looks like some kind of channels.

How long does it actually take that so much earth covers this clearly man made path?

There is defenitly something that we did not know about. Whatever it is, it is amazing.

Mr. Osmanagic was right all the time.

Nice new pics, Aragon.

It looks like some kind of channels.

How long does it actually take that so much earth covers this clearly man made path?

There is defenitly something that we did not know about. Whatever it is, it is amazing.

Mr. Osmanagic was right all the time.

I've just seen the new pictures. They found some artifacts.

it is hard for me to believe that all this is natural as some people say :hmm:

possible artifact found, this days

user posted image

on the topp of the moon pyramid

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

however, egyptian archeologist is 100% sure that this is man made, but still dont know if it is a pyramid or tomb or something else , and that this project shall continue

user posted image

Mohamed Ibrahim Aly , presents evidence

user posted image

I've asked this question before with no reply, i'll try again, The joint's between these slabs match up perfectly but they're not straight or square, why would they cut the slabs this way?

user posted image

I've asked this question before with no reply, i'll try again, The joint's between these slabs match up perfectly but they're not straight or square, why would they cut the slabs this way?

hetrodoxly we dont know lol, we are NOT them :hmm:

hetrodoxly we dont know lol, we are NOT them :hmm:

Well have a think about it, the joints match each other perfectly even the ones with wavy edges, my theory is they're not joint's but breaks i.e. broken bedrock, you must have a theory of your own? if not accept mine because it's the best one so far :D

Well have a think about it, the joints match each other perfectly even the ones with wavy edges, my theory is they're not joint's but breaks i.e. broken bedrock, you must have a theory of your own? if not accept mine because it's the best one so far :D

hahahhahaha belive me its not natural bedrock i am just having truble finding some pics about this on my pc :( when i do i will psot them )

Bosnian Pyramids

user posted image

user posted image

Compared to Incan walls

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Hope that helps :) as you can see they are NOT straight or square, and THEY match up PERFECTLY :wub::yes:

Well I have my own plausible explanation, theory, which is way better then yours, hetrodoxly.

The pyramids are in Bosnia, right?

Bosnians like to drink rakija - plum shnaps, right?

There you go, that is why the squares are not straight.

Try to beat that theory. :D

Rakija goes down smooth, but you cannot go straight.

Bosnian Pyramids

user posted image

user posted image

Compared to Incan walls

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Hope that helps :) as you can see they are NOT straight or square, and THEY match up PERFECTLY :wub::yes:

These are walls in south America aren't they? i saw a program on how these were cut and it wouldn't work on paving, but do you see they all have straight edges no wavy edges like your paving.

Well I have my own plausible explanation, theory, which is way better then yours, hetrodoxly.

The pyramids are in Bosnia, right?

Bosnians like to drink rakija - plum shnaps, right?

There you go, that is why the squares are not straight.

Try to beat that theory. :D

Rakija goes down smooth, but you cannot go straight.

Yep that's the best theory yet, now if you sent me a bottle of that stuff even i might see pyramids :D

These are walls in south America aren't they? i saw a program on how these were cut and it wouldn't work on paving, but do you see they all have straight edges no wavy edges like your paving.

I am sorry are we looking at the same thing ??? edges are actually VERY similar if not identical, and some connections are EXACLY the same,

and tell me how is it posible to make a wall and not a floor the same way ??? making floor would ONLY be EASIER ! ! !

P.S. would you be nice enough to provide us with link where you got your story from ??? as you know i provided you with why i belive, show me why you dont

Like Bella-Angelique (someone who hasn't made her mind what to belive) said

"THEY LOOK A LOT LIKE TO ME"