Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

Yep that's the best theory yet, now if you sent me a bottle of that stuff even i might see pyramids :D

You wouldn't be able to handle this stuff, it is for men only. :D:tu::P

Hope that helps :) as you can see they are NOT straight or square, and THEY match up PERFECTLY :wub::yes:

excellent post they do look almost identical, still not totaly convinced its a pyramid but those are amazingly similar

Hope that helps :) as you can see they are NOT straight or square, and THEY match up PERFECTLY :wub::yes:

excellent post they do look almost identical, still not totaly convinced its a pyramid but those are amazingly similar

Its something thats for sure, pyramid or not, its something that noone knew was there until This guy came and started digging :):D .

P.S. odas i have american friend here, i brought some Rakija last summer from bosnia :) and get this he wanted to try it, and being texan he all grabed the bottle and started drinking streight up you know 3 seconds later he was spitting his guts all over the place hahah he was like this is hotter that any mexican hotsouce i ever tryed hahahahahah :lol:

:D

You wouldn't be able to handle this stuff, it is for men only. :D:tu::P

A drink made from plums, that's for girls. if you want a real mans drink try some potcheen

I know your not up to it, :D but if you was you could try woods navy rum, it's been scientifically proven you have to have a mixture of celtic saxon and viking blood to cope with it. :devil::D

I am sorry are we looking at the same thing ??? edges are actually VERY similar if not identical, and some connections are EXACLY the same,

and tell me how is it posible to make a wall and not a floor the same way ??? making floor would ONLY be EASIER ! ! !

P.S. would you be nice enough to provide us with link where you got your story from ??? as you know i provided you with why i belive, show me why you dont

Like Bella-Angelique (someone who hasn't made her mind what to belive) said

"THEY LOOK A LOT LIKE TO ME"

Many of the joints in your paving look like cracks none of the joints in the wall's do, the joint's in the walls are staggered, lot's of the joint's in the paving aren't you can see they've broken from the slab next to it, there's no evidence of tooling. no beveled edges etc

I'll see if i can find a link, on how the stone for the wall was cut accurately, i saw it on the discovery channel, Each stone was cut on site next to the stone it would be butted up against

they used a wooden type protractor in three sections with a weighted plum line hanging from the joint on the top section, one section was placed on the bottom stone one section against the vertical joint and one on top of the stone, they'd mark the section where the plum line fell, it would be turned and placed on the stone to be worked, giving a mirror image and the stone would be marked for chiselling, the reason it wouldn't work on paving was it relied on gravity.

Once again, all of you critics are simply jealous because your place in history is about to be changed big time. You can't see nothing because you have been blinded with jealousy.

Coming in very late on this one, it is completely ridiculous. I'm an American living in Britain. My British ancestors and my Dutch, French and German ancestors are not going to have their place in history changed by this. Even if there were old pyramids there, that won't change the fact that western Europeans developed 'civilization', by which I mean cities, writing, etc. only long after eastern Europe and the Ancient Near East. Their place in history stays right where it was. I don't know what Edo could possibly be thinking about, unless he thinks he is discussing this with a lot of descendants of the Sumerians and ancient Egyptians. :-)

Many of the joints in your paving look like cracks none of the joints in the wall's do, the joint's in the walls are staggered, lot's of the joint's in the paving aren't you can see they've broken from the slab next to it, there's no evidence of tooling. no beveled edges etc

I'll see if i can find a link, on how the stone for the wall was cut accurately, i saw it on the discovery channel, Each stone was cut on site next to the stone it would be butted up against

they used a wooden type protractor in three sections with a weighted plum line hanging from the joint on the top section, one section was placed on the bottom stone one section against the vertical joint and one on top of the stone, they'd mark the section where the plum line fell, it would be turned and placed on the stone to be worked, giving a mirror image and the stone would be marked for chiselling, the reason it wouldn't work on paving was it relied on gravity.

And as you say, the 'paving' joints when examined in detail do not look like the wall joints.

And we are shown only a small section of the paving. I wonder what the rest looks like.

The similarities are superficial.

Doug

Bosnian Pyramids

user posted image

user posted image

Compared to Incan walls

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

the reason they built them that way is it makes them earthquake proof, wich is a proven fact.. pretty clever.

And as you say, the 'paving' joints when examined in detail do not look like the wall joints.

And we are shown only a small section of the paving. I wonder what the rest looks like.

The similarities are superficial.

Doug

:w00t: come on dougyyy :) PICTURE ASKED ABOUT WAS PICKED BY MR.hetrodoxly not me

he pick a picture out of a million of others and all i did is find 100 more manmade that look exaclly like the one he posted ;) no magic done there not hiding anything go back few pages and see :)

once again i am most thankfull to people that come and admit that these two things look the same because they really do even some joints are Exaclly the same 4 different blocks that are forming a joint match up exaclly on the inca walls and Bosnian pyramid so yeah that kind wierd isnt it ??? i think MOTHER NATURE was secretlly trying to be like INCAS thats only explenation i see if as you say this is all "NATURAL"

:w00t: come on dougyyy :) PICTURE ASKED ABOUT WAS PICKED BY MR.hetrodoxly not me

he pick a picture out of a million of others and all i did is find 100 more manmade that look exaclly like the one he posted ;) no magic done there not hiding anything go back few pages and see :)

once again i am most thankfull to people that come and admit that these two things look the same because they really do even some joints are Exaclly the same 4 different blocks that are forming a joint match up exaclly on the inca walls and Bosnian pyramid so yeah that kind wierd isnt it ??? i think MOTHER NATURE was secretlly trying to be like INCAS thats only explenation i see if as you say this is all "NATURAL"

I think people are forgetting that this pyramid was found in Europe - not South America. Why should the pyramids be identical? Similarities can be explained, but if the pyramids in Europe and S.America were exactly the same then I would be a little concerned.

To put it simply - evidence can be produced to support any argument, true or false, but this evidence is pretty conclusive. Look at the photos of those tiles/pavings and tell me how nature could form them? Maybe it isn't a pyramid as we currently believe, but whatever it is - it's old and it's man made, so it's very important to the world.

Good job on posting the pics guys, keep them coming.

Unfortunately I keep coming up with a worrying, nagging, feeling about why the cracks in the ripple-marked bedrock look similar to the joints in S American masonry ......

It would also explain why they don't fully excavate any one example, before moving on somewhere else. And would explain why we only see pictures of fully excavated 'paving' and why said paving often looks like it's been freshed scrubbed.

But, hopefully I'm wrong :)

Unfortunately I keep coming up with a worrying, nagging, feeling about why the cracks in the ripple-marked bedrock look similar to the joints in S American masonry ......

It would also explain why they don't fully excavate any one example, before moving on somewhere else. And would explain why we only see pictures of fully excavated 'paving' and why said paving often looks like it's been freshed scrubbed.

But, hopefully I'm wrong :)

Lets hope so Essan ;)

and you are right lol i post only the finished pictures here haahhaha

ofcourse you can go to pyramids-sunca.ba and check out all the other once there :)

or the link in my sig ;)

Just wanted to say that I'm also a hopefull believer of the pyramids.

But lately I am wondering if it could be false... Maybe not... But maybe...

I just hope there is something! And that it's ancient and man made! :)

I just hope there is something! And that it's ancient and man made! :)

Agreed. Any site of a civilization over 5.000 years old is still of major historical significance no matter what the central structures might include.

Yeah I agree. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that the Pyramid of the Moon stones look a lot like natural pavements. And aswell the fact that we haven't been able to find something more exciting on the walls of Pyramid of the sun. I hope we will find the steps soon! Or atleast the entrance!... Or something extraordinary!

I agree, the "pyramid of the moon" pavements look natural, you can clearly see what appears to be ripple marks on the top surface of a lot of the stones.

I browsed through of the "pyramid of the sun" images and there is nothing there that stood out as being unusual to me, or that looked man made.

If they would find even a single artifact during the digs, then we may have something, otherwise I think this is going to be debated for quite a while yet.

If the pyramid of the moon really is a pyramid, then the construction seems too natural.

First you have a plateu with stones, then a layer of dirt (1-3m), then another plateu of stones and it keeps going like that. Except for the top, where the 'well' is. There's the stone blocks going (6m) down.

Also the Pyramid of the sun seems quite natural. I mean, if it was a pyramid, why isn't it build with rectangular stone blocks?

However, I still hope that there is a chance for to find something underneath the hills! And there's also a chance that the actual hill could have been polished by man.

Coming in very late on this one, it is completely ridiculous. I'm an American living in Britain. My British ancestors and my Dutch, French and German ancestors are not going to have their place in history changed by this. Even if there were old pyramids there, that won't change the fact that western Europeans developed 'civilization', by which I mean cities, writing, etc. only long after eastern Europe and the Ancient Near East. Their place in history stays right where it was. I don't know what Edo could possibly be thinking about, unless he thinks he is discussing this with a lot of descendants of the Sumerians and ancient Egyptians. :-)

Actually i was responding to a greek guy. They always claim they invented everything. does that make more sense?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm :unsure2:

user posted image

user posted image

:unsure: I really hope this is not what the result will be at the Bosnian pyramid after excavations!

Stilll.... Go Semir! :tu:

Edited by Zlatan

I dont think so as those pics are truly acts of nature, wich you can tell straight away.

25 September 2006

Today at the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon

Work at Pljesevica Hill revealed more stone tiles which are covering the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon. Digging at location No. 20 (see images) is the most visited by tourists at the moment.

user posted image user posted image

Photo credits to Archaeological Park Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun APBS

Doesn't look like the work of nature, looks very man made. Though, it doesn't proof the existance of pyramids. :innocent:

Source; www.bosnianpyramid.com

Edited by Zlatan

based on rumours...so far...

the tunnels have been known to local residents for a long time, and they're all around (under) the hill/pyramid. at the top of the hill used to be an old medieval city of "visok" (or something like that), so the tunnels could be prescribed to that, but who knows...

http://vrm.vrway.com/issue08/THE_UNDERGROU...F_SLOVENIA.html

http://travel.guardian.co.uk/awards2003/st...,986550,00.html

Go underground

Slovenia 's many caves resemble massive, underground cathedrals, or locations from Harry Potter or The Lord Of The Rings. A short drive from the coast, the Unesco-protected Skocjan cave has a thundering underground river and a vertigo-inducing 45m-high bridge spanning one of many gorges. Postojna cave extends for over 20km underground, and a special tourist cave-train steams deep into the mountainside to give close views of enormous stalactites and stalagmites.

Nearby, the gothic Predjama castle built into a cliffside is spookily chilly - a labyrinth of rooms, caves, and tunnels.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12402157/

'Last week's excavations began with a team of rescue workers from a nearby coal mine being sent into a tunnel believed to be part of an underground network connecting the three pyramid-shaped hills.

They were followed by archeologists, geologists and other experts who emerged from the tunnel later to declare that it was certainly man-made.

The work will continue for about six months at the site just outside Visoko, about 20 miles northwest of the capital, Sarajevo. Two experts from Egypt are due to join the team in mid-May.'

Weren't many tunnels found near Egyptian tombs used for tomb robbing? Perhaps these tunnels were dug at some early time by people looking to loot what may have at that time looked like impressive pyramids. It wouldn't suprise me if empty rooms were found at the end of these tunnels.