Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

Interesting, I see they used "walls" in their pyramid, something that appears to be lacking in almost all the pictures I've seen so far. :blink: (at least any of the "Pyramid of the Moon" pictures I've seen that is).

Diffirent pyramid building cultures build in diffrent ways, take the canary island pyramids for example.

Absolutely, but even if you look at the Canary Islands pyramids :

http://www.abouttenerife.com/tenerife/pyramids.asp

You can see that they are constructed in thick layers of placed stones. What I'm saying and what others have pointed out that it appears (at least from what I can see in the Pyramid of the Moon pictures). That it is formed from thin layers of alternating strata that run through the mountain, which is indicative of a natural formation.

I'm not disputing the fact that people may have shaped the mountain afterwards, but then you have a problem of what did they do with the excess material that they excavated?

• 3 weeks later...

And...............we are back.

More interesting pictures from the Pyramids in Bosnia.

I did not want to post the pictures so please take a look at

www.bosnian-pyramid.com

www.bosnian-pyramid.com

I looked at the video but I could not hear what the Egyptian was saying. I am guessing that with that chisel and the samples he was proving that it was cut stone and not a natural formation.

I looked at the video but I could not hear what the Egyptian was saying. I am guessing that with that chisel and the samples he was proving that it was cut stone and not a natural formation.

Did not watch the video yet. I will follow up on that.

• 4 weeks later...

im sure this will get closed and by all means please do close it after someone awnsers my question. what happened to those pyramids they where digging up? i remember some people said they werent actual pyramids and some people thought they where. if someone could give me the info id be thankfull

it had something to do with like the pyramid of sun or something and there where like 2 of them and they where buried under hills they where in some weird country i cant remember the name

Never heard of this but it sounds interesting. Will try and look it up :tu:

it had something to do with like the pyramid of sun or something and there where like 2 of them and they where buried under hills they where in some weird country i cant remember the name

Dr Thor Heyerdahl spent his life gathering evidence that seafaring sun-worshippers
http://www.thothweb.com/article-2122--0-0.html

The Lost Pyramid of Sekhemkhet at Saqqara - 3rd Dynasty. This unfinished pyramid complex is the largest of a series of "lost" pyramids. Discovered in 1952, the underground portions of this pyramid complex have yet to be fully cleared. Over 700 stone vessels have been found, together with a 3rd dynasty treasure cache that included 21 gold bracelets. The complex bears a close resemblance to that of Djoser's Step Pyramid, both in layout and design

http://www.egyptologyonline.com/pyramids.htm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2001/caral.shtml

This is about the most similar looking info i could find, hope it helps. :)

yea this is it thank you

I looked at several of the Bosnian Pyramid websites the other day, but there is not a great deal of anything being done right now. I believe it is the rainy season there and digging has stopped till spring. I believe the Pro-Pyramid people and Non-Pyramid people are still both firmly convinced that these are or are not pyramids.

http://www.bosnianpyramid.com/

http://www.bosnian-pyramid.com/

You deside for yourself. There is evidence both ways. I, myself, believe that they are not pyramids, but that some unusual natural formations have been dug up and some stone ruins have been found.

I hope it doesn't go away :)

It's amazing how you can have two groups of people study the same evidence and still come away with two strong and diametrically opposed theories.

I hope it doesn't go away :)

It's amazing how you can have two groups of people study the same evidence and still come away with two strong and diametrically opposed theories.

thats life now isnt it ???

• 4 weeks later...

Bosnian Pyramid.com

The Bosnian Pyramid, Visocica Hill, is the first European pyramid to be discovered and is located in the heart of Bosnia, in the town of Visoko. The pyramid has all the elements: four perfectly shaped slopes pointing toward the cardinal points, a flat top and an entrance complex.

There are local stories of Bosnian children entering the smaller pyramid, just across a small river that divides the site, and emerging at the top of the larger pyramid, next to the ruins of a medieval walled town.

Edited by zimbob

Just in case you don't get much in the form of responses, there are pages and pages of discussion on the thread located here. Fascinating stuff IMO. :tu:

And welcome to the forums!

Doh! :rofl:

Sorry for the re-post dudes

Hi Episteme, I totally agree its most interesting :)

I was reading the debate between a couple of members, they were chatting about a theory detailing that Atlantis contained the ancient worlds technologically advanced hierarchy and enlightened individuals and that when the Atlantis era ended the enlightened individuals moved to new continents and passed on there knowledge and subsequently the ability to build Pyramids.

Regards

Jim

Edited by zimbob

it's NOT the first european pyramid.....

Upon saying that you should at least post evidence surely? im not saying i doubt you, it would be nice to have some backing if you know what i mean, for other users aswell

Zimbob, I merged your topic with the existing Bosnian Pyramid thread as there really is lots of information here

:tu:

Hi Daughter of the Nine Moons thanks for the merge :)

You was not joking when you said there was allot of info, I should imagine it will keep me going for a while.

Lux Felix, thanks for pointing out the Bosnian Pyramid is not the 1st European Pyramid to be found, if possible would you be kind enough to advise me what the 1st European Pyramid is?

Thanks in advance

Jim

I have consulted my other two heads and they say WOOF WOOF!

Hi Daughter of the Nine Moons thanks for the merge :)

You was not joking when you said there was allot of info, I should imagine it will keep me going for a while.

Lux Felix, thanks for pointing out the Bosnian Pyramid is not the 1st European Pyramid to be found, if possible would you be kind enough to advise me what the 1st European Pyramid is?

Thanks in advance

Jim

http://survive2012.com/europe_pyramids.php