Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

why the other are fakes?

half of them look nothing like pyramid, few look like temples,, one actually looks nothing like pyramid one is a CIRCLE from what i saw...

the MINI one was build in the midle of a city and is like 10m tall if we going to count that as a pyramid than i created a pyramid to way back as a kid from some mud so there ...

half of them look nothing like pyramid, few look like temples,, one actually looks nothing like pyramid one is a CIRCLE from what i saw...

the MINI one was build in the midle of a city and is like 10m tall if we going to count that as a pyramid than i created a pyramid to way back as a kid from some mud so there ...

That is ridiculous! Several defenders of the Bosnian Pyramid Theory have said time and again that just because the hills in Bosnia don't look like step pyramids or Egyptian pyramids, doesn't mean they are not monumental structures that can be labeled as pyramids. Clearly most of the structures in Lux's link can be called pyramids. Also several have pointed out the small pyramids found in China and they were greeted with enthusiasm by both sides.

You should be arguing creation dates if you want the Bosnian hills to be the oldest pyramids, but it does seem the Bosnian Pyramids are not the first to be found in Europe!!!

Lux thanks for the very interesting Link.

That is ridiculous! Several defenders of the Bosnian Pyramid Theory have said time and again that just because the hills in Bosnia don't look like step pyramids or Egyptian pyramids, doesn't mean they are not monumental structures that can be labeled as pyramids. Clearly most of the structures in Lux's link can be called pyramids. Also several have pointed out the small pyramids found in China and they were greeted with enthusiasm by both sides.

You should be arguing creation dates if you want the Bosnian hills to be the oldest pyramids, but it does seem the Bosnian Pyramids are not the first to be found in Europe!!!

Lux thanks for the very interesting Link.

You are right DieChecker. I was the one who always said that. There are so many forms of pyramidical structures and we can not claim a discovered pyramidcal structure is not a pyramid because it does not look exactely like the ones in Egypt.

The immportance of the Bosnian pyramid is the age of it, not the shape!

As I also always said, we will most likely discover even older man-made structures in Europe and the World. For me personaly it would be a satisfaction because since I can think I always argude that humanity is way way way older then Historians claim, not to mention advanced Civilisations that were before us.

I am suprised this topic is still open. Where is the topic starter? Oh....he's banned for his childish behaviour. :rolleyes:

Edited by Vernes

I am suprised this topic is still open. Where is the topic starter? Oh....he's banned for his childish behaviour. :rolleyes:

And that sounnds like you want to start getting it closed,,, :angry2:

why would this thread be closed, has the Bosnian pyramid been disproven? Just wondering...

why would this thread be closed, has the Bosnian pyramid been disproven? Just wondering...

It was disproven five times over now. They're natural geologic formations. Every scientist who has gone there said so. Even Robert Schoch, who wants desperately to find ultra ancient civilizations, said they were natural and the "inscriptions" where hoaxes. Osmanagic is a quack who is destroying actual archeologic sites of ice age hunter gathers and misrepresenting them.

It was disproven five times over now. They're natural geologic formations. Every scientist who has gone there said so. Even Robert Schoch, who wants desperately to find ultra ancient civilizations, said they were natural and the "inscriptions" where hoaxes. Osmanagic is a quack who is destroying actual archeologic sites of ice age hunter gathers and misrepresenting them.

thanks for the update :tu:

Not true. 2007 will prove you wrong. ;)

i thought they said no matter what the professional views were, it is going to take 5 years before anything can be proved for sure, and all professionals agreed.

i thought they said no matter what the professional views were, it is going to take 5 years before anything can be proved for sure, and all professionals agreed.

Correct, Louie. Mr. Osmanagic recently asked the oponents to put in some more afford and spend more time in Bosnia. He asked them to help out digging, to work together because he has nothing to hide. That way he gives them a chance to prove him wrong. But they refused although he said that no finances on their side are necessary.

Proffessor Harding and the small-town so called Archeologists and Historians from Bosnia who opose Mr. Osmanagic have lots of to lose and Osmanagic can only gain. They know that their conservative views and old-fashionad knowledge is outdated. They are afraid to admit it.

Also the recent findings in the Americas ( another interesting thread ) proves it.

Edited by odas

The only think that real archaeologists have to lose is their reputation is they are seen to endorse totally unproven theories. So far Osmanagic has failed to produce anything to support his fantasies and conjectures. Until that happens, he will get little support from those interested in the truth.

Although his excavations have shown indisputably that what he claims are man-made pyramids are comprised of layers of natural bedrock.

Although his excavations have shown indisputably that what he claims are man-made pyramids are comprised of layers of natural bedrock.

Precisely, as have Bosnian geologic surveys.

i agree that this is the start of findings of much older civlisations, as a thread today on the date humans were in the americas, i belive its the start of a new historical era for us to learn about our true history.

And that sounnds like you want to start getting it closed,,, :angry2:

No. Of course not. Cool down dude.

all i will say is HA-HA-HA check the UPDATE on that

Why don't you post a link of whatever you're talking about, because no third party that has seen them says they are anything but natural. Just make sure the link isn't from Osmanagic himself. I don't buy his snakeoil.

Why don't you post a link of whatever you're talking about, because no third party that has seen them says they are anything but natural. Just make sure the link isn't from Osmanagic himself. I don't buy his snakeoil.

hahaha ok if u knopw so much u should know that same geologists from tuzla that said this is natural took a sample of concentrate(join material) used to conect the rocks and after their analasis concluded that it was "ManMade"

as for links from osmanagich.... whos links do you want ???

none of so call "OPPONENTS" want to go and spend time there,,, or at least enough time to give us some information ... so only info we can get is from none other than osmanagich.. however if you could please do go to bosnia land in sarajevo.. drive 30 minutes north... set up... and update us on daily bases... i be more than glad to lisen to anything that you might conclude from your investigations... however beeing that you are sitting at home god knows where and looking at the SAME information i am looking at i belive i will stick to making my own conlusions

Edited by Bosanchero

hahaha ok if u knopw so much u should know that same geologists from tuzla that said this is natural took a sample of concentrate(join material) used to conect the rocks and after their analasis concluded that it was "ManMade"

as for links from osmanagich.... whos links do you want ???

none of so call "OPPONENTS" want to go and spend time there,,, or at least enough time to give us some information ... so only info we can get is from none other than osmanagich.. however if you could please do go to bosnia land in sarajevo.. drive 30 minutes north... set up... and update us on daily bases... i be more than glad to lisen to anything that you might conclude from your investigations... however beeing that you are sitting at home god knows where and looking at the SAME information i am looking at i belive i will stick to making my own conlusions

Well, here's what I can find concerning that:

8 May 2006, 15:30 (GMT+2:00) : Tuzla (FENA). Professors from the Faculty of Mining and Geology at the University of Tuzla, acting members of the Geological explorations team that did geological studies of the Visocica hill near Visoko (the locality of an alleged Bosnian pyramid), presented today at a press conference in Tuzla the final results of their research completed at the request by the Foundation "Arheološki park Bosanska piramida sunca" Visoko. The team leader Professor Dr. Sejfudin Vrabac said that they have concluded that Visocica hill is a natural geological formation, made of classic sediments of layered composition and varying thickness, and that its shape is a consequence of endodynamical and egsodynamical process in post-Miocene era. According to Professor Vrabac who specializes in paleogeology, there are dozens of like morphological formations in the Sarajevo-Zenica mining basin alone. The Geological team report on Visocica, based on the data collected in six drill holes at 3 to 17 m depths, is supported by the Research and Teaching Council of the Faculty of Mining and Geology, as well as the Association of Geologists of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Know why I think Osmanagic is a liar? Well, because he is. On his site he listed some notable archeologists as being part of his team. Here's a press release:

"Thanks to the interest of archeologists from the entire world, activities are already in progress on forming strong expert teams of the Project. Participation has been confirmed by the following archeologists: Grace Fegan, a leading Irish archeologist, Royce Richards from Austria, together with other archaeologists from the University in Innsbruck, Glasgow and Ljubljana."

Here's Grace Fegan's response:

"I also received phone calls from two British journalists enquiring as to the nature of my involvement in the project. These gentlemen were kind enough to inform me that I was listed on the project website as being one of the 'foreign experts' taking part. When I logged on to the website I found that I was listed as Senior Archaeologist, Kilkenny (I am the senior archaeologist for the firm in which I work, but not for the entire county of Kilkenny!). Most worrying of all was a link through which people could supposedly contact me. When I clicked on it an email address came up of which I had no previous knowledge and to which I had no access.

Needless to say, I found this pretty unsettling. Mr Osmanagich used my name in connection with his project when he had no right to do so. He also seems to have made every attempt to make me into something that I am not. In addition he potentially misled those who visited the website that they could contact me, and that whatever responses they would receive would be from me."

How bout Royce Richards response (who is actually from Australia not Austria):

"Its all a big load of b******s. The “Bosnian Pyramid” is just a shonky attempt by a shonky person to make a name for themselves, its not something I want to be involved with. Its quite annoying as I now get random emails from all kinds of kooks expecting me to be an authority on Bosnian pyramids!! The damage this will do to my professional reputation is yet to be seen..........!

I never gave Mr Osmanagich permission to give my name to any media organisation and I never gave any media organisation permission to put my name in print. For the record I am an archaeologist. For the record I am not involved in the Bosnian pyramid project. For the record I’m pretty annoyed with finding my name given to the media in relation to Bosnian pyramids."

Both these responses can be found on www.eso-garden.com with a search. It should also be noted Osmanagic has no formal training in archeology which makes him even less credible and none of the professional archeologists he claims to have working on the site have ever been there. Those geologists that have been there say its natural. If the Tuzla geologists changed thier mind post it.

Well, here's what I can find concerning that:

8 May 2006, 15:30 (GMT+2:00) : Tuzla (FENA). Professors from the Faculty of Mining and Geology at the University of Tuzla, acting members of the Geological explorations team that did geological studies of the Visocica hill near Visoko (the locality of an alleged Bosnian pyramid), presented today at a press conference in Tuzla the final results of their research completed at the request by the Foundation "Arheološki park Bosanska piramida sunca" Visoko. The team leader Professor Dr. Sejfudin Vrabac said that they have concluded that Visocica hill is a natural geological formation, made of classic sediments of layered composition and varying thickness, and that its shape is a consequence of endodynamical and egsodynamical process in post-Miocene era. According to Professor Vrabac who specializes in paleogeology, there are dozens of like morphological formations in the Sarajevo-Zenica mining basin alone. The Geological team report on Visocica, based on the data collected in six drill holes at 3 to 17 m depths, is supported by the Research and Teaching Council of the Faculty of Mining and Geology, as well as the Association of Geologists of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Know why I think Osmanagic is a liar? Well, because he is. On his site he listed some notable archeologists as being part of his team. Here's a press release:

"Thanks to the interest of archeologists from the entire world, activities are already in progress on forming strong expert teams of the Project. Participation has been confirmed by the following archeologists: Grace Fegan, a leading Irish archeologist, Royce Richards from Austria, together with other archaeologists from the University in Innsbruck, Glasgow and Ljubljana."

Here's Grace Fegan's response:

"I also received phone calls from two British journalists enquiring as to the nature of my involvement in the project. These gentlemen were kind enough to inform me that I was listed on the project website as being one of the 'foreign experts' taking part. When I logged on to the website I found that I was listed as Senior Archaeologist, Kilkenny (I am the senior archaeologist for the firm in which I work, but not for the entire county of Kilkenny!). Most worrying of all was a link through which people could supposedly contact me. When I clicked on it an email address came up of which I had no previous knowledge and to which I had no access.

Needless to say, I found this pretty unsettling. Mr Osmanagich used my name in connection with his project when he had no right to do so. He also seems to have made every attempt to make me into something that I am not. In addition he potentially misled those who visited the website that they could contact me, and that whatever responses they would receive would be from me."

How bout Royce Richards response (who is actually from Australia not Austria):

"Its all a big load of b******s. The “Bosnian Pyramid” is just a shonky attempt by a shonky person to make a name for themselves, its not something I want to be involved with. Its quite annoying as I now get random emails from all kinds of kooks expecting me to be an authority on Bosnian pyramids!! The damage this will do to my professional reputation is yet to be seen..........!

I never gave Mr Osmanagich permission to give my name to any media organisation and I never gave any media organisation permission to put my name in print. For the record I am an archaeologist. For the record I am not involved in the Bosnian pyramid project. For the record I’m pretty annoyed with finding my name given to the media in relation to Bosnian pyramids."

Both these responses can be found on www.eso-garden.com with a search. It should also be noted Osmanagic has no formal training in archeology which makes him even less credible and none of the professional archeologists he claims to have working on the site have ever been there. Those geologists that have been there say its natural. If the Tuzla geologists changed thier mind post it.

Thanks for posting this, it looks like the ‘Pyramid of the Sun’ has set...

Talking about travelling,,, What about the undeniable fact that the Egyptian, South American,Canary islands. Ireland, England, Ohio mounds, Angor Wat Pyramids and structres are all alligned to the winter and summer solicaste, funny how the same principle appears in all these diverse plaves, they also should be looking at the bosnian site to see if its alligned.

Talking about travelling,,, What about the undeniable fact that the Egyptian, South American,Canary islands. Ireland, England, Ohio mounds, Angor Wat Pyramids and structres are all alligned to the winter and summer solicaste, funny how the same principle appears in all these diverse plaves, they also should be looking at the bosnian site to see if its alligned.

As I said previously for me it is important that 2007 will prove Harding and other dogmatic Historians and Archeologists wrong. Osmanagic started it. Now, on BBC, there is a report of new findings of artefacts in Kostenki - near Moscow- Russia that date to 45000 years ago????

Early Europeans - older then ever thought?????

The Pyramids in Bosnia are man made, very very old, and still not older then what we will find soon around the world.

Osmanagic is right.