Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

Faith is wonderful thing. It provides such a wonderful blindfold ......

<_<:hmm:

:angry:

:hmm::huh:

It is funny that, since some things that Louie, myself and some other members, said and those things come true, that experts like Essan fight back with low sarcasm.

Time will tell, and time is on "our side". All power to Osmanagics around the world.

It is funny that, since some things that Louie, myself and some other members, said and those things come true, that experts like Essan fight back with low sarcasm.

Time will tell, and time is on "our side". All power to Osmanagics around the world.

Nothing you've said has come true, I'm afraid. Kostenki's been dug since the 1940's and the date of over 40,000 years was well established in the late '90s, so that's old news.

On another note, I really don't understand how somebody can champion Osmanagic, who is a proven liar and a fraud, with no training and who is destroying the real paleolithic (and younger historic sites of significance) that actually hold the real history of the area. All for what? Money and publicity? So he can sell his idiotic books? Must countries governements would have stopped him by now. It's like giving Daniken free reign to dig up the Great Wall of China because he thinks that's where the Dropa Stones (also fake) are hidden. It's a shame.

Edited by capeo

Nothing you've said has come true, I'm afraid. Kostenki's been dug since the 1940's and the date of over 40,000 years was well established in the late '90s, so that's old news.

On another note, I really don't understand how somebody can champion Osmanagic, who is a proven liar and a fraud, with no training and who is destroying the real paleolithic (and younger historic sites of significance) that actually hold the real history of the area. All for what? Money and publicity? So he can sell his idiotic books? Must countries governements would have stopped him by now. It's like giving Daniken free reign to dig up the Great Wall of China because he thinks that's where the Dropa Stones (also fake) are hidden. It's a shame.

My friend, all those oponents of Osmanagic who oh so care about the historic remains of the midevel castle did not give a damn about it until Osmanagic came and said that there is something way older and more significant then that. Why?

I will tell you why. Because they did not see it in the first place. With their diplomas and Dr. and Med. and......... it needed an amateur to come along to show that there is something underneath that can change the history.

I'm no expert. But I do know a bit about ancient history, archaeology and geology.

So far, after several months digging, no evidence has been presented to suggest - to anyone with a proper understanding of those disciplines - that the hills are pyramids or that any previously unknown culture has ever existed in the region.

Sarcasm aside, what makes you think there are massive, millennia old, man-made pyramids in Bosnia - other than faith?

My friend, all those oponents of Osmanagic who oh so care about the historic remains of the midevel castle did not give a damn about it until Osmanagic came and said that there is something way older and more significant then that. Why?

I will tell you why. Because they did not see it in the first place. With their diplomas and Dr. and Med. and......... it needed an amateur to come along to show that there is something underneath that can change the history.

Well, you can't see what's not there can you? I refer also to the Upper Paleolithic hunter gatherer sites that are upwards of 20,000 years old that are being destroyed as well as the castle that was part of the historic capital. Being destroyed by a hack. Since I've been posting on this thread I have yet to get a direct reply to things I've posted, namely, how do you excuse Osmanagic from attaching archeologists names to the project that have never been there to try and lend credence to his psuedoscience? How do you respond, with evidence, to the fact that the few experts that have been there universally say it's a natural formation? How do reply to the complete lack of evidence for Osmanagic's outlandish claims of Atlantis connections and other mythological farce?

I'm no expert. But I do know a bit about ancient history, archaeology and geology.

So far, after several months digging, no evidence has been presented to suggest - to anyone with a proper understanding of those disciplines - that the hills are pyramids or that any previously unknown culture has ever existed in the region.

Sarcasm aside, what makes you think there are massive, millennia old, man-made pyramids in Bosnia - other than faith?

I would not say that is the faith in Osmanagic, rather it is the doubt ( believe me on this one, please ) regarding many komunist area so called arheologists and historians.

If you were from this region and had to deal with this dogmats, you would know what I am talking about. Just like my old teacher made me writing a hundret times that Presley is pronauced correctly Priislii. This old komunist dog******.

Capeo, if we do not see something it does not mean that it is not there. You just have to look for it. That is what Osmanagic is doing.

faith ???? please dont tell me we are bringing faith into this discussion to ??? come on now Essan i tought u said enough when u claimed that "all the rocks on the side hill came from VISOKI(castle/city on top of visocica)" than when Moon Pyramid showed some similarities u for some reason "Dissapeared" from this thread until someone ran by and said it was "Natural" than u came back and started talking about how "Pyramids are Natural Hills"

brother dont make me look through that other 70page thread for direct quotes

first 2 Mo of the "bosnian pyramid mania" everyone was saying that visocica and all the rocks/plates on it come from Visoki(once again including u) and when that was proven WRONG u all somehow changed ur story now its NATURAL :D

first 2 Mo of the "bosnian pyramid mania" everyone was saying that visocica and all the rocks/plates on it come from Visoki(once again including u) and when that was proven WRONG u all somehow changed ur story now its NATURAL :D

Changing your opinion with the changing of evidence is not a bad thing. If people have changed their minds on what the rock slabs are and how they got there, then it is likely because a better theory has come along.

If you saw something under a blanket and said, "It is flat. I think it is a table." Then pulled the blanket and it was a set of drawers, you don't continue to say, "It is a table." The evidence then points to it being something else.

Searching for evidence is the whole reason they are digging. If people refuse to re-evaluate what they believe with new evidence then they are not being logical, but are just being stubborn.

Personally I think they are natural formations. The University Professor article posted several pages ago was very convincing to me. But, I still keep an open mind when new evidence is submitted. Like some of the others posting here, I just don't think very good evidence is being submitted.

once again what can i say ??? if worlds archeologists/geologists are UNWILING to come and help out than we shouldnt expect a "Great Evidence" anyways.. its all about who is working there and as we know its bunch of NoNames looking to make their career...

on the second acount... changing ur opinion is ofcourse "OK" but should u keep an open mind and tell yourself "I was wrong ONCE maybe i am WRONG again ???" instead of running over the same idea OVER and OVER ?

once again what can i say ??? if worlds archeologists/geologists are UNWILING to come and help out than we shouldnt expect a "Great Evidence" anyways.. its all about who is working there and as we know its bunch of NoNames looking to make their career...

on the second acount... changing ur opinion is ofcourse "OK" but should u keep an open mind and tell yourself "I was wrong ONCE maybe i am WRONG again ???" instead of running over the same idea OVER and OVER ?

maby you will see the light and get back on track to the truth.

maby you will see the light and get back on track to the truth.

yes master yoda... i can see the light ... atlantis is in your backyard.. you are gods son... oooo god please forgive me for thinking otherwise....

NOW PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE QUOTE !!!

yes master yoda... i can see the light ... atlantis is in your backyard.. you are gods son... oooo god please forgive me for thinking otherwise....

NOW PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE QUOTE !!!

comming from one who wears a s on there chest,have you ever thought that it had to be in someones backyard,

and the time is now to show the truth i have and i see that your have a bit of a time in doing so .

why else have i benn serpest ,you give no refute in what i say and you struggel in what you say.

go figure when you start croocked you end crooked or in a ditch wonderan were evey one went.

comming from one who wears a s on there chest,have you ever thought that it had to be in someones backyard,

and the time is now to show the truth i have and i see that your have a bit of a time in doing so .

why else have i benn serpest ,you give no refute in what i say and you struggel in what you say.

go figure when you start croocked you end crooked or in a ditch wonderan were evey one went.

WHAT ???

ahem...need I remind everybody yet again that flaming, bashing, name calling and general childish behaviour will earn you a little pm from me in your inbox.

ahem...need I remind everybody yet again that flaming, bashing, name calling and general childish behaviour will earn you a little pm from me in your inbox.

i am sorry not trying to be an (insertword) but could you please explain what you are talking about... this is kind of general.. i was wondering if u are refering to me and M.A.D or ???

I think that was a general comment Bos' :)

Meanwhile, can I just a little wager? I bet in 12 months time we're all still disagreeing on this - one side saying new excavations in 2007 prove they are pyramids, and the other side saying they prove that they are not pyramids :)

As for now: with no new evidence to discuss, there's little we can really say other than to agree to disagree.

Indeed it was a general warning for everybody. One that I did not think would require clarification considering the large number of warnings issued regarding this topic.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
because I didn't have my coffee yet and can't spell without it.

Indeed it was a general warning for everybody. One that I did not think would require clarification considering the large number of warnings issued regarding this topic.

I did have my Timmis already but still it does not help with my spelling. :D

Essan, I agree with you on that one, however, 2007, as I said, will be a remrke.. a rem... a very interesting Year for discoveries. Especially for the Bosnian Pyramids - in a positive yes way.

Meanwhile, can I just a little wager? I bet in 12 months time we're all still disagreeing on this - one side saying new excavations in 2007 prove they are pyramids, and the other side saying they prove that they are not pyramids :)

As for now: with no new evidence to discuss, there's little we can really say other than to agree to disagree.

They have said from the very start of the excavations that itll be a minimum of 5 years before anything can be verified pyramid or not.

I did have my Timmis already but still it does not help with my spelling. :D

Essan, I agree with you on that one, however, 2007, as I said, will be a remrke.. a rem... a very interesting Year for discoveries. Especially for the Bosnian Pyramids - in a positive yes way.

You are a brat!

...and now back on topic :P

Essan my man... once again i will invite ALL the members of UM that have wrote on this topic to join me on Visocica in late June...

Beer is on me :tu: just want to have a good discusion.. and to see who i have been discusing things with ;) would love if u sir could join .. would be rather plesent meeting you :yes:

What kind of beer? I think having a forum on the top of the Sun Pyramid hill would be great.