Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

What kind of beer? I think having a forum on the top of the Sun Pyramid hill would be great.

anything for UM m8's :D

while we at it here is a link to an ABC video (20 Minutes)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=44...96376&hl=en

for some reason way osmanagich speaks makes him sound retarded.... lol (no punt intended i still belive hahah)

Except 11 minute and on he explains why he has so many critics in bosnia and what rest of world is (Internet critics)

Edited by Bosanchero

• 2 weeks later...

Post removed. Vernes do I need to remind you of the forum rules?

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed vulgar post

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, maybe I'll be there ;) And I'm also in for a beer ;)

There are some news out from the Osmanagich's organisation:

The tunnels have been visited by an expert and he said that they're definitely made by humans and that there is no option they are lost or forgotten mines. And they're obviously built to connect the places where the 'possible' pyramids are placed. Now we'll see what remains... ;)

Edited by Ashkael

I'm real curious about the tunnels. Where did you read that? On the Bosnia-Pyramid site? I'm going to go look.

Good post. :tu:

Edited by DieChecker

Has anyone followed the tunnels yet to the end.

Any word on when the excvations will begin for this year.

Has anyone followed the tunnels yet to the end.

Any word on when the excvations will begin for this year.

:) new excavations should begin in April... however this year it might just begin a bit sooner due to the fact that Bosnian winter has turn strange and temperatures are much higher than usual

:) new excavations should begin in April... however this year it might just begin a bit sooner due to the fact that Bosnian winter has turn strange and temperatures are much higher than usual

hey don't kidd your self it's gonna get alot hotter then you think :D

hey don't kidd your self it's gonna get alot hotter then you think :D

to be exactly correct ... temperatures are going to be 3-8 C figher than usual ... and i have NO idea why u said DONT KID URSELF

to be exactly correct ... temperatures are going to be 3-8 C figher than usual ... and i have NO idea why u said DONT KID URSELF

I just checked out the tunnel-pictures. Very interesting. Just the tunnels would be worth seeing, not to mention the other excavation sites in Visoko.

I went to bosnia for 2 weeks to see family members, that ish is crazy, its on some other stuff. The general outlook on life really changes. I never got to see the pyramids, but I will probably go again this upcoming year.

I was walking around with a New York Fitted, no one down there has ever seen those before =(

I went to bosnia for 2 weeks to see family members, that ish is crazy, its on some other stuff. The general outlook on life really changes. I never got to see the pyramids, but I will probably go again this upcoming year.

I was walking around with a New York Fitted, no one down there has ever seen those before =(

]

ahahhahahahhahahhaha where the heck did u go ??? i think bosnia is one of the countries with incredible fasion sence...

italian clothes sell here like hell... cultures clash so we have turkish, hungarian italian german

and since country has about million imigrants EVERYONE has knowledge of everything that comes from USA...

so i really have no idea what u are talking about :)

p.s. i went to Herceg Novi and saw a Ford Mustang just like the one i drive here in usa with Californian Plates... so i would say next time you go to bosnia dont go to some mountain village :) visit Mostar, Sarajevo, Tuzla :)

]

ahahhahahahhahahhaha where the heck did u go ??? i think bosnia is one of the countries with incredible fasion sence...

italian clothes sell here like hell... cultures clash so we have turkish, hungarian italian german

and since country has about million imigrants EVERYONE has knowledge of everything that comes from USA...

so i really have no idea what u are talking about :)

p.s. i went to Herceg Novi and saw a Ford Mustang just like the one i drive here in usa with Californian Plates... so i would say next time you go to bosnia dont go to some mountain village :) visit Mostar, Sarajevo, Tuzla :)

Mostar, I wanted 2 see the bridge, oh so cool, but couldn't stay for that long, had 2 come back to summer school. We have a house in teslic, the worse part about living in a village is the running water is not guarateed every day. Only 3 showers in 2 weeks, I ate up about 4 bottles of axe spray when I was down there. Going 2 Jelah every day wasnt bad though, but I havent been in so long it was like seeing everything for the first time again.

• 2 weeks later...

glorybebe, your post has been removed. Lets keep politics out of this thread and stay on topic that being "Bosnian Pyramids" :tu:

• 1 month later...

And back from the dead - once again.

Prof. Simatovic: "The Pyramid Of The Sun Is The Work Of Human Hands"

SARAJEVO, April 12th, 2007 (FENA) - The press conference today was marked by the statements of Dr. Ivan Šimatović, Dr. Muris Osmanagić and Dr. Sulejman Redžić.

Talking about the geometry of the Pyramid of the Sun, Dr. Šimatović stated that preliminary results (results calculated of the base, angles and the sides of the pyramids) are clearly pointing out to the fact that this elevation in Visoko is not natural.

"The geometry of the Sun Pyramid confirms the hypothesis; this is the work of human hands. The very base of the pyramid is incarnated on square root of 2 and 3, which repeat in sine and cosine of the angle of the pyramid, which is the case with Kuhfu Pyramid” – Dr. Šimatović explained, adding that great mathematical knowledge was used for the construction of the Sun Pyramid.

Dr Muris Osmanagić had stated that the results given by the German Firm LGA, which used the most sophisticated geo-radar equipment to conduct the analyses in the Valley of the Pyramids, are more than affirmative.

"The large number of anomalies were located and recorded on the Pyramid of the Sun and the Pyramid of the Moon, including the Tropokalija location and Gornje Vratnice. Thanks to high-tech equipment, which we used on these locations, now we know where to concentrate our work in order to reach the underground rooms, which exist inside of these structures"- Dr. Muris Osmanagić stated.

Dr. Sulejman Redžić, who teaches at Math- Science University in Sarajevo, also talked to the media. He confirmed that all vegetation on the Sun Pyramid differentiates from its surroundings, which is common only in the southern and warmer regions.

"The attempt to plant the pine trees on the Sun Pyramid never succeeded because they simply could not survive on its surface. After some time, the roots were hitting the blocks, which make up the Pyramid of the Sun and the trees were dying"- Dr. Redžić explained. He also said that pine trees can easily grow roots above the natural rocks, which was not the case here.

All this, Dr. Redžić said, confirms the hypothesis about the existence of the man made structures in the Valley of the Pyramids.

"This multidisciplinary project is important not only for Bosnia and Herzegovina, but for the entire world. It is an absurd to even attempt to prevent someone from research, especially if there so much evidence which confirms that the Foundation is going in the right direction." Dr. Redžić said.

The assistant of the Federation’s Minister- Mr. Mahir Filipović-Ikić- also gave her support to the Foundation’s project.

source: piramidasunca.ba

When are the excavations planed to start for this year.?

I wish them good luck with their locating those "rooms". I still wish they would publish some carbon-dating data on the materials they found under the blocks. Also I'm not sure what kind of pine trees they are talking about, the ones we have here in Oregon in the US can grow right down into just about any crack on otherwise solid rock and those blocks are not exactly edge to edge on the Sun Pyramid.

Good Luck to you Semir.

• 7 months later...
I was just wondering. Where are all the people who claimed that this was not a man made object? Proof will set you free.

Where's the proof, what post? What website, (besides the Official website)? Got a link?

Please don't make me read these whole 75 pages only to find that there is no proof.

I was just wondering. Where are all the people who claimed that this was not a man made object? Proof will set you free.

It has been all over bosnian tv and newspapers over last few months. Every single expert that visited the area has stated that it was man made. How much more proof do you need.

It has been all over bosnian tv and newspapers over last few months. Every single expert that visited the area has stated that it was man made. How much more proof do you need.

Hum... A few "experts" visited the site and said it was man made... but none of them ever gave a written report or a single scientific evidence: http://irna.lautre.net/Egyptian-news.html

http://irna.lautre.net/Three-little-turns-and-then-they.html

http://irna.lautre.net/The-Academician-the-pyramids-and.html

Among the foreign "experts" who visited Visoko since the beginning in 2006 and appeared to support the project, only one, Dr. Barakat, ever gave a short written report, and it says "no pyramids" - maybe natural hills transformed by man, but even that is not argumented: http://irna.lautre.net/At-last-Dr-Barakat-s-report.html

And now Mr. Osmanagic's former chief geologist, Ms. Nukic, gives some curious statements in an interview published in a local newspaper: http://irna.lautre.net/Nadija-Nukic-Osmana...has-driven.html...

Irna

I've been following this thread from the first post years ago. This thread is basically the reason I became a meamber here. I've seen all the evidence and read all the testimony.

The problem is that 99% of the Experts think it is a hill and would not be caught dead traveling there and giving it any credibility. I've seen many good sites and articles that point out flaw after flaw, with little to no rebuttal. The most common rebuttal is that people hate Bosnia for some reason and do not want these pyramids to succeed, which is a load of cr@p. Several of the experts are acually well known and knowledgeable people and their ideas need to be respected, but some are liars and swindlers and are looking to be made famous or rich from signing on with Semir.

The theory that the hill was modified by the Romans, and latter in medieval times, to give better views of possible invaders does hold some merit. But, to give the credit to people who lived in the area tens of thousands of years ago with absolutely no convincing proof is ridiculous. Note: I did not say there is no proof, only unconvincing proof.

I wish Semir good luck in his ventures, but he should call it what it is... a theme park.

I've been following this thread from the first post years ago. This thread is basically the reason I became a meamber here. I've seen all the evidence and read all the testimony.

The problem is that 99% of the Experts think it is a hill and would not be caught dead traveling there and giving it any credibility. I've seen many good sites and articles that point out flaw after flaw, with little to no rebuttal. The most common rebuttal is that people hate Bosnia for some reason and do not want these pyramids to succeed, which is a load of cr@p. Several of the experts are acually well known and knowledgeable people and their ideas need to be respected, but some are liars and swindlers and are looking to be made famous or rich from signing on with Semir.

The theory that the hill was modified by the Romans, and latter in medieval times, to give better views of possible invaders does hold some merit. But, to give the credit to people who lived in the area tens of thousands of years ago with absolutely no convincing proof is ridiculous. Note: I did not say there is no proof, only unconvincing proof.

I wish Semir good luck in his ventures, but he should call it what it is... a theme park.

This guy seems credible... Plus it's on serbian TV. You know how they feel about Bosnians

Hum... A few "experts" visited the site and said it was man made... but none of them ever gave a written report or a single scientific evidence: http://irna.lautre.net/Egyptian-news.html

http://irna.lautre.net/Three-little-turns-and-then-they.html

http://irna.lautre.net/The-Academician-the-pyramids-and.html

Among the foreign "experts" who visited Visoko since the beginning in 2006 and appeared to support the project, only one, Dr. Barakat, ever gave a short written report, and it says "no pyramids" - maybe natural hills transformed by man, but even that is not argumented: http://irna.lautre.net/At-last-Dr-Barakat-s-report.html

And now Mr. Osmanagic's former chief geologist, Ms. Nukic, gives some curious statements in an interview published in a local newspaper: http://irna.lautre.net/Nadija-Nukic-Osmana...has-driven.html...

Irna

Well i just posted what dr. Barakat said. No need to quote him. Also, all of theese experts saying stuff from a thousand miles away are really starting to irritate me. Go up there and see for your self. If they want to say that it's a hill after they visit then they can do so. Untill then they need to remain silent. This is not meant as an insult at anybody, but how can you say what something is without looking. Theese are the same types of "scientists" who told us up to early 1900's that reports of native people of Congo about man like bipedal gigantic apes roaming around the jungle were project of native's overractive immagination. When they finally went up there they found gorillas.