Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

"Opinions?"

Odas, please tell us what your opinion of these obviously natural formations is?

Harte

Harte, I do not claim to be an expert and I stated this a gazillion times before. I can not give you a valid opinion all I can do is wait.

Irna, however, routs us to a website that was supposed to be a valid and scientificly aproved site but all what we got is HER website with HER opinion. That sucks, big time.

I know that Irna has had discussions to this topic on the Bosnian Pyramid site where she lost almost every argument with Hyper.

Again, her points and opinions are at least as good as anyone elses but it is a sneaky way to promote HER website which is, if you read thru it, based on hatered for everything that is Bosnian.

Unfortunately, realy unfortunately, her opinion is based on other issues for which Osmanagic, myself and the vaist majority of Bosnians can not be hold accountable. She should adress the issues to the leaders of her nationality or BABO.

Harte, it is way more to it then the freekin pyramids. Unfortunately.

Harte, I do not claim to be an expert and I stated this a gazillion times before. I can not give you a valid opinion all I can do is wait.

Irna, however, routs us to a website that was supposed to be a valid and scientificly aproved site but all what we got is HER website with HER opinion. That sucks, big time.

I know that Irna has had discussions to this topic on the Bosnian Pyramid site where she lost almost every argument with Hyper.

Again, her points and opinions are at least as good as anyone elses but it is a sneaky way to promote HER website which is, if you read thru it, based on hatered for everything that is Bosnian.

Unfortunately, realy unfortunately, her opinion is based on other issues for which Osmanagic, myself and the vaist majority of Bosnians can not be hold accountable. She should adress the issues to the leaders of her nationality or BABO.

Harte, it is way more to it then the freekin pyramids. Unfortunately.

I haven't read the thread. The entire thing was completely debunked last summer, as far as I'm concerned.

But you specifically responded to Irna's post. I went to that site. I too am of the opinion that the artifacts shown are naturally ocurring.

I just asked what your opinion of them was.

Do you really think that the objects in those pictures are actual artifactual evidence of anything?

If so, why?

If not, then do you have any information regarding any other artifacts which may have been found? I mean, is there any reason at all to believe anything at all "ancient" has been found there?

Harte

Thanks for routing us to your web site. Any other site that is not based on your opinions?

Opinion? Every photograph I show in these two articles comes from the Foundation website, and these objects have been presented by Mr. Osmanagic or his team as artifacts or "potential artifacts". That was to answer the question about the artifacts found during two years of excavations. If you happen to have knowledge of any other artifact, more convincing than these ones, please let us know.

Irna

Irna, however, routs us to a website that was supposed to be a valid and scientificly aproved site

??? Where did I claim that my website was "scientifically approved"?

And do you know why I cannot answer anymore to Hyperborean on this very "open" forum? :rolleyes:

A very classical arguments: whoever doesn't believe in the pyramids, and says so with arguments, is anti-patriotic, or, when a foreigner as myself, a Bosnian-hater... Could you stick to the facts, and explain which artifacts were found, apart from the ones already mentioned?

??? What do you mean?

Irna

I haven't read the thread. The entire thing was completely debunked last summer, as far as I'm concerned.

But you specifically responded to Irna's post. I went to that site. I too am of the opinion that the artifacts shown are naturally ocurring.

I just asked what your opinion of them was.

Do you really think that the objects in those pictures are actual artifactual evidence of anything?

If so, why?

If not, then do you have any information regarding any other artifacts which may have been found? I mean, is there any reason at all to believe anything at all "ancient" has been found there?

Harte

My opinion? to be honest I do not see much of artefacts in a sense of comparing them to artefacts from Egypt. For an absolute amateur, like me, this is nothing. Notice, I said absolute amateur.

Now, back about 20 years or more, I found a penny while digging. The penny was a 1901 Copper penny from Germany. For me it was just old trash but a friend of mine new something more about it. So, I got 250 German Marks for this penny when I sold it to a collector.

Conclusion, my opinion is not valid in regards to the artefacts but, as I said, I have a friend who knows a bit more about it and he said he needst to see them for himself, not on pictures, to be able to state an opinion.

??? Where did I claim that my website was "scientifically approved"?

And do you know why I cannot answer anymore to Hyperborean on this very "open" forum? :rolleyes:

A very classical arguments: whoever doesn't believe in the pyramids, and says so with arguments, is anti-patriotic, or, when a foreigner as myself, a Bosnian-hater... Could you stick to the facts, and explain which artifacts were found, apart from the ones already mentioned?

??? What do you mean?

Irna

When you link a site it is then to be belived that this site is a real sicintific site. Let me say it is as much reliable as Osmanagic himself, whatever your conlusion is.

No, to be honest, I just got tired of both of you so I do not go to the forums anymore.

No, it is not a classical argument and I am sure you know what I mean.

Is this a joke? if this stone wheel, mill stone, or whatever you want to call it, that could be less than 100 years old is the best you can do forget it, after all this time you should have a warehouse full of artefacts.

The only problem is that it was found in one of the tunels. I guess Casper brought it there some 100 years ago. Get real!. You wanted artifacts I gave them. What more do you want?

Is this a joke? if this stone wheel, mill stone, or whatever you want to call it, that could be less than 100 years old is the best you can do forget it, after all this time you should have a warehouse full of artefacts.

It could be less then 100 years old. Or it could be 10000 years old.

The only problem is that it was found in one of the tunels. I guess Casper brought it there some 100 years ago. Get real!. You wanted artifacts I gave them. What more do you want?

If you can't see how stupid your response is?

When you link a site it is then to be belived that this site is a real sicintific site.

You mean that you actually think that all the links posted in this thread were "real scientific sites"? :)

No, it is not a classical argument and I am sure you know what I mean.

Sorry, but I wouldn't ask if I knew.

Moreover, as is evident from the pictures themselves, this "wheel" is reconstituted from pieces that do not match together. Here http://www.aquamundilife.com/galerie.html you will find a picture of the same "wheel" before the Foundation team created it.

Irna

Apart from the fact that the actual age of these "symbols" is quite disputed, a former Foundation member having declared that they were carved last year by one of the workers during the cleaning of the tunnel, don't you think it quite strange that, even if Mr. Osmanagic senior claims that there are 50 different "symbols" on this "megalith", the Foundation only shows, again and again, the photographs of the same 4 or 5 ones? I'm ready to take into account the fact that it must be quite difficult to take good photographs in this tunnel, but don't you think that a claim so revolutionary as "the world's oldest alphabet", or something like that, would be worth the expense of real photos of each symbol, in lieu of drawings?

Sorry to give again links to my website, but I'm too lazy to write here again what I have already written elsewhere, it's easier to give the links:

http://irna.lautre.net/Tombs-megaliths-and-mysterious.html about the megaliths and symbols

http://irna.lautre.net/Nadija-Nukic-Osmana...has-driven.html about the interview where Ms. Nukic mentioned the symbols being carved last year.

Irna

Apart from the fact that the actual age of these "symbols" is quite disputed, a former Foundation member having declared that they were carved last year by one of the workers during the cleaning of the tunnel, don't you think it quite strange that, even if Mr. Osmanagic senior claims that there are 50 different "symbols" on this "megalith", the Foundation only shows, again and again, the photographs of the same 4 or 5 ones? I'm ready to take into account the fact that it must be quite difficult to take good photographs in this tunnel, but don't you think that a claim so revolutionary as "the world's oldest alphabet", or something like that, would be worth the expense of real photos of each symbol, in lieu of drawings?

Sorry to give again links to my website, but I'm too lazy to write here again what I have already written elsewhere, it's easier to give the links:

http://irna.lautre.net/Tombs-megaliths-and-mysterious.html about the megaliths and symbols

http://irna.lautre.net/Nadija-Nukic-Osmana...has-driven.html about the interview where Ms. Nukic mentioned the symbols being carved last year.

Irna

I've read exactly the same thing. The original explorers of the tunnels only reported the one mark, even after checking the whole stone. Latter several more marks were found. I'm of the belief that these where put there latter. Also I believe I read that the military used these tunnels, and perhaps were the ones that dug them to begin with.

I've read exactly the same thing. The original explorers of the tunnels only reported the one mark, even after checking the whole stone. Latter several more marks were found. I'm of the belief that these where put there latter. Also I believe I read that the military used these tunnels, and perhaps were the ones that dug them to begin with.

Robert M. Schoch mentions this in an article that was published in the September 2006 issue of The New Archaeology Review...

The much-touted “ancient inscriptions” seem not to be ancient at all. I was told by a reliable source that the inscriptions were not there when members of the “pyramid team” initially entered the tunnels less than two years ago. The “ancient inscriptions” had been added since, perhaps non-maliciously, or perhaps as a downright hoax.

I find the statement he makes at the beginning interesting...

As of this date (29 August 2007) I maintain my conviction that there are NO pyramids at Visoko, Bosnia. Rather, all the so-called pyramids are the result of natural geological processes and phenomena that are currently being “excavated” (i.e., modified) to look like pyramids.

LINK-> The Bosnian Pyramid Phenomenon

I find the statement he makes at the beginning interesting...

So do I, because I've been saying that for over a year now :)

I can confidently date the start of construction of the Bosnian pyramids to the year 2005. And they were build by the unmysterious Star-god Os'Man-a-gic from the planet Maya as lasting monument so that future generation would remember him and worship his largesse .....

You guys have no clue what you're talking about. Your hatred is uncalled for. Osmanagic is not the most profesional person in the world and I do believe he jumped the gun when he immediatelly proclaimed theese monuments as pyramids without exploring them further. However, somebody had to explore theese monuments and your so called "experts" were not doing it, and now they are mad somebody made a name for him self on objects that were right underneath their nose the whole time. And Irna let me guess. Guy that claimed to make that wheel had to be your father or uncle right. He made the claim to help you make a point. Either way, I hope that there is some way to date thoose finds just so i can tell you "IN YOUR FACE!!! Untill then live in your little black and white world. Don't even think about high definition because for you guys that is alien technology. Toodles.

HATERS!!!

Hi Edo,

I would not make this statement to include Harte and Essan. Although different in their expression they follow the happenings in Bosnia with a rational mind.

Unfortunately I can not say thay about the rest of the members.

Not everyone with a different opinion hates Bosnia. I am not an expert in many things but nationalism and hatered I can smell miles away. This is why I named a person here in this topic.

Edited by odas

Hi Edo,

I would not make this statement to include Harte and Essan. Although different in their expression they follow the happenings in Bosnia with a rational mind.

Unfortunately I can not say thay about the rest of the members.

Not everyone with a different opinion hates Bosnia. I am not an expert in many things but nationalism and hatered I can smell miles away. This is why I named a person here in this topic.

Odas,

I do hate Osmanagic, but not because he is Bosnian, and not because he's actually Texan, but because he''s a baldfaced liar.

Of course, you're probably aware of how I feel about these sorts of pseudoscientists (I hesitate to be so kind to Osmanagic as to use even that derogatory term for his fraud.) I deeply resent being lied to originally by Erik Von Daniken - the rest comes via extension from that old fake. Come to think of it, even Von Daniken's fabrications seem mild compared to the felonies of Osmanagic.

Like I said before, I haven't read this entire thread. Has anybody posted any quotes here from Osmanagic's book written about the Mayans and their advanced spacefaring technology?

The man has no shame whatsoever - he has used the names of real scientists in this pyramid scheme (pun intended) as if they were on his team and later it came out they'd never even heard of him.

That was enough for me. Why would anyone fall for any line of bull from a person that would misappropriate the good names of uninvolved people? That's a lot like identity theft - making money based on false pretenses involving the use of someone else's name.

Should be subject to the kind of justice you can find in Texas.

Harte

Harte and Odas. Osmanagic is a little bit looney... I agree. No question about it. But Bosnia is so mysterious and there is so much unexplored historic monuments there that one would not believe this place is in the middle of the freaking Europe. I remember as a little kid while visiting my grandparents playing in the roman built aquaduct up in the mountains above Mrkonjic Grad. Theese roman built monuments are still UNEXPLORED!!! I remember checking up dozens of Stecci ( I can not translate in English) that were unmapped. I'm not saying whatever Osmanagic "discovered" is a pyramid, but it is definetelly man made, or parts of it are man made. Even if theese objects or whatever were built by Romans, Otomans, Serbs, Ilirs, Tracians, Mongols, and whoever else ran up through Bosnia in its turbulent history, they are still worth exploring. It is sad that Osmanagic was the one that decided to start digging, because like I've said he is not a credible person... However, he is a hero to me because he had the guts to finally start exploring what was unexplored. And you know what? If they explore all of Bosnia, and tell me that there was nothing but a bunch of Neanderthalls there up untill recently then I will be happy about that as well. At least I will know for sure. But for most people on this forum to demand that excavations be stoped all over Bosnia makes me think that they are afraid of something. They have that same doubt in their mind as the so called experts questioning Osmanagic. They are thinking: "What if I was wrong"? How much ridicule will I endure? This is why I hope Osmanagic is right.

Harte and Odas. Osmanagic is a little bit looney... I agree. No question about it. But Bosnia is so mysterious and there is so much unexplored historic monuments there that one would not believe this place is in the middle of the freaking Europe. I remember as a little kid while visiting my grandparents playing in the roman built aquaduct up in the mountains above Mrkonjic Grad. Theese roman built monuments are still UNEXPLORED!!! I remember checking up dozens of Stecci ( I can not translate in English) that were unmapped. I'm not saying whatever Osmanagic "discovered" is a pyramid, but it is definetelly man made, or parts of it are man made. Even if theese objects or whatever were built by Romans, Otomans, Serbs, Ilirs, Tracians, Mongols, and whoever else ran up through Bosnia in its turbulent history, they are still worth exploring. It is sad that Osmanagic was the one that decided to start digging, because like I've said he is not a credible person... However, he is a hero to me because he had the guts to finally start exploring what was unexplored. And you know what? If they explore all of Bosnia, and tell me that there was nothing but a bunch of Neanderthalls there up untill recently then I will be happy about that as well. At least I will know for sure. But for most people on this forum to demand that excavations be stoped all over Bosnia makes me think that they are afraid of something. They have that same doubt in their mind as the so called experts questioning Osmanagic. They are thinking: "What if I was wrong"? How much ridicule will I endure? This is why I hope Osmanagic is right.

The biggest problem I see with this whole thing is that in an effort to push forward and prove that these are in fact man made pyramids, they may have destroyed precious archaeological resources.

People have been saying since the beginning that the hills are natural, but may have been "modified" over the centuries. So any evidence of this would be on the surface and sub-surface, not inside the hills. Did they take the time to record and preserve what was overlaying the slopes?